Content

newest revision bug?

shaffy View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Friday, September 02, 2011

I just updated to the newest revision and everytime I enter a server I always start with low health and the characters are "buggy" how do I fix this? Crying or Very sad Shocked

Postscript: sorry if I'm missing anything I'm kind of new in this thing, and all I did was updating the folder. Embarassed

skkyper View user's profile Send private message

Download revision 1536 , that's the stable one

skkyper wrote : Download revision 1536 , that's the stable one

so I shouldn't update it?

Zielan KoRnified View user's profile Send private message

There is a difference in health system starting from some revision.

NELLO!! Mitico View user's profile Send private message

current is 1536...I also had this problem...fortunately I play online few times
...howewer even if you have the current release, sometimes you have this problem ...

depends on the server where you enter ..

Shenku RiO Incarnate View user's profile Send private message

First, as said above, you probably don't want to update past the current announced stable revision.

Second, in the interest of trying to track down the cause of this issue, what were your server settings, and did you attempt to overcharge your powerlevel or anything like that?

Domitjen The Champ View user's profile Send private message

This happens whenever you go to a server which is based on the current stable revision 1536, with your own version being higher.

You shouldn't update beyond revision 1536 until announced, Anything above it is currently only for development purposes and will not be playable in the normal servers.

alright, I will wait for an announcment, thanks for the explanation Very Happy

BJ-BILAL View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Monday, September 05, 2011

any files from the newest reviison which we can use to make our gameplay better,like any change in aura or any completed thinggy which is better than the stable revision Question Question Question

Shenku RiO Incarnate View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Tuesday, September 06, 2011

BJ-BILAL wrote : any files from the newest reviison which we can use to make our gameplay better,like any change in aura or any completed thinggy which is better than the stable revision Question Question Question

Most of the changes I've made recently were to the engine code, of which is the unstable part of the latest revision.(Mostly just a few new tier flags)

The only things you could probably take from the latest revision would be characters, and the ones being worked on currently aren't even close to being done...

DarkPrince_92 View user's profile Send private message

BUMP. I can't transform in the newest revision.... does anyone else have that problem.

Linkxp500 View user's profile Send private message

DarkPrince_92 wrote : BUMP. I can't transform in the newest revision.... does anyone else have that problem.

I've tried that as well, and it seems to happen to those whose tier 1 is completely blank. At least that is how I've experienced it.

blah View user's profile Send private message

I cannot transform or use energy blasts in revision 1609.

Zeth The Admin View user's profile Send private message

*slaps head*

You should never use the latest revision and expect to be able to do anything. Commits are almost always made code-wise that INTENTIONALLY break the game for debugging/test purposes. That's their whole point.

Please stop posting what you think are issues from any revision beyond the stable. They are not bugs. This is merely code that's half-way completed and in the process of being edited.

Kos View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Wednesday, September 07, 2011

*laughing out loud* @ Newbs Laughing

DarkPrince_92 View user's profile Send private message

Kos wrote : *laughing out loud* @ Newbs :*laughing out loud*:

...who laughs at this stuff...? seriously.

I never said it was an issue. I just stated the reason why they don't transform basing it off my own knowledge.

LegendarySS4 View user's profile Send private message

DarkPrince_92 wrote :

Kos wrote : *laughing out loud* @ Newbs :*laughing out loud*:

...who laughs at this stuff...? seriously.

I don't really know man.

blah View user's profile Send private message

Zeth wrote : *slaps head*

You should never use the latest revision and expect to be able to do anything. Commits are almost always made code-wise that INTENTIONALLY break the game for debugging/test purposes. That's their whole point.

Please stop posting what you think are issues from any revision beyond the stable. They are not bugs. This is merely code that's half-way completed and in the process of being edited.

*laughing out loud* I know that I'm not totally lacking, I use the stable one all the time and update the new one monthly to see how its going Razz

Tysonzatn View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Wednesday, October 19, 2011

so its better that someone make a 24/7 server with all the updates till released now, than I think most probably all problem will be solved. Smile Smile

Tysonzatn wrote : so its better that someone make a 24/7 server with all the updates till released now, than I think most probably all problem will be solved. Smile Smile

The problem is that the newest updates are still being tested and purposely break gameplay so that young rascals don't try to use unstable revisions.

LegendarySS4 View user's profile Send private message

Linkxp500 wrote :

Tysonzatn wrote : so its better that someone make a 24/7 server with all the updates till released now, than I think most probably all problem will be solved. Smile Smile

The problem is that the newest updates are still being tested and purposely break gameplay so that young rascals don't try to use unstable revisions.

Then, they start to complain about how unstable the game is, any bugs they might encounter, etc...

Actions

Online [ 0 / 6125]