Content

<<  1, 2

HUD and Water Bug

Buksna Blaizing View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Tuesday, September 13, 2011

There is official kami's lookout that's being worked on. If you want to see how it looks for now (if you have latest revision); type in console /map kamis and play on almost empty map Wink

Domitjen The Champ View user's profile Send private message

You probably had conflicting files by downloading all those addons.

KleptoDaGod View user's profile Send private message

Well I know Hoodjuro is working on one. But for the moment are there any other completed Kami's Lookout maps with the Hyperbolic Time Chamber? Or do I pretty much have to wait until the official map is completed?

Domitjen wrote : You probably had conflicting files by downloading all those addons.

Maybe that kami's addon is conflicting with official one Confused

Buksna wrote : There is official kami's lookout that's being worked on. If you want to see how it looks for now (if you have latest revision); type in console /map kamis and play on almost empty map Wink

I tried it and it couldn't find the map.

KleptoDaGod wrote :

Buksna wrote : There is official kami's lookout that's being worked on. If you want to see how it looks for now (if you have latest revision); type in console /map kamis and play on almost empty map Wink

I tried it and it couldn't find the map.

Then you don't have latest revision....

Nope just the latest stable version. But speaking of the latest revision, is there any way for me to get the new Namek map?

Zeth The Admin View user's profile Send private message

Both the missing bars and underwater effect can be attributed to a particular shader called "white". Look in the pk3 files you downloaded (they are just .zip files) and check their scripts/.shader files -- can be opened in notepad.

If you see a shader called "white", remove it! The white shader is a general purpose shader that's used by a plethora of effects in Quake 3 (and thus ZEQ2-lite). Your problem should resolve once you find out what .shader script is overwriting the "white" shader.

For reference sake, "white" is from ZEQ2/scripts/common.shader and looks like this normally :

white
{
   {
      map *white
      blendfunc GL_SRC_ALPHA GL_ONE_MINUS_SRC_ALPHA
      rgbgen vertex
   }
}

My guess is that the Kami Palace map that you downloaded attempted to use it's own version of the white shader and thus overwrote your previous declaration.

Nope just the latest stable version. But speaking of the latest revision, is there any way for me to get the new Namek map?

The easiest way is to follow the guide on the blog (just using http://ZEQ2.com/SVN/ instead as the path). This way you can easily flip between different versions like the most stable one and the most recent.

<<  1, 2

Actions

Online [ 0 / 6125]