Content

Dragonball Source

The-Kakarotto View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Friday, November 13, 2009

I heard good things about this mod. Is it good? Is it standalone or do you need Half-Life 2? Any information would be appreciated

Nemix View user's profile Send private message

IT'S DEAD.... and was good at its time but vacuums now.

dbzspriter View user's profile Send private message

do you need halflife

JadenKorn Totally Explicit View user's profile Send private message

You have to own any game from the Orange Box (Half-Life 2, HL2EP1, HL2EP2, Portal, TF2).. Anything that includes the Source SDK and Source SDK Base files. Then you install it to it's default location (inside SourceMods folder), after that it will show up in your Steam games list. (Half-Life or HL1 is unsupported, since it's a GoldSource game and Dragon Ball:S is a Source Engine based mod.)

Deathshot View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Saturday, November 14, 2009

It inhaled pretty much in my opinion. Earth Special Forces had it beat easy.

TheXenon View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Saturday, November 14, 2009

I didn't like it you can take a peek at it by watching this video you won't really have to play it to judge it. http://video.google.ca/videosearch?Half-Life=en&release=1T4WZPA_enCA305CA305&resnum=0&q=dragon%20ball%20source&um=1&ie=UTF-8&sa=N&tab=wv#

Lfs Z Artist View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Sunday, November 15, 2009

As a retired Dragon Ball : Source staff, I can pretty much say it was great fun and if you guys don't like it - it's your own business. However, the modding business are meant to be fun and meet new people at the end. It's not like we have to complete our goal. I'm not sure whether a person, who has not done such a great project could understand my feelings. Wink I liked it a lot myself back then and I had a lot of good time with Dragon Ball : Source team back in the day. After all, it's my modeling career's motherland.

TheXenon View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Sunday, November 15, 2009

Do people still play it? I may give it a re-download. Getting bored of my collection of games at the moment.

Deathshot View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Monday, November 16, 2009

Noone plays it anymore... let alone people played it once then deleted it. Pretty much as people do with Earth Special Forces Open Beta. "it's not finished, It won't ever be finished, so why even try a game the creators didn't have hope in?" is what a lot of people I have asked have said about it.

Actions

Online [ 0 / 6125]