Content

<<  1, 2, 3 ... 49, 50, 51 ... 76, 77, 78  >>

ADDON KINGS TEAM

ssj6vegeta View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Thursday, December 15, 2011

gigirs50 wrote : so thanks to Lfs and Ramunas to have made the model and thanks to anty for the help :*laughing out loud*: :*laughing out loud*: nello have done the textures....missing only the head texture Wink

and I want to say that I have done little changes to the body and I have to improve the head too later Wink

lfs IS Ramunas

same person

VladUzumaki View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Friday, December 16, 2011

gigirs50 wrote : here new character..Gotenks rigged and animated but untextured...there is one problem: this isn't my model and I want to give credit to the creator but I don't know who is..I have find the model in ZEQ2 lite forum...so help me to find the creator of the model.......anyway here some pictures Wink

Whoa cool Surprised Surprised Surprised

LegendarySS4 View user's profile Send private message

ssj6vegeta wrote :

gigirs50 wrote : so thanks to Lfs and Ramunas to have made the model and thanks to anty for the help :*laughing out loud*: :*laughing out loud*: nello have done the textures....missing only the head texture Wink

and I want to say that I have done little changes to the body and I have to improve the head too later Wink

lfs IS Ramunas

same person

AnTycrisT RocksTar View user's profile Send private message

looks good, if you want I can separate the character for you, just sent me the .max when you finish him and I will separate everything from this character, that way he can have a great quality...

gigirs50 Protege View user's profile Send private message

sorry but you are no longer in our team..anyway the character is done...I have sent it to nello for fixed some things and than put it ingame....I have sent him frezer 100% too

LegendarySS4 View user's profile Send private message

Gosh, you kicked him out of your team? Well, he was asking to help you fellas...
At-least, Anty gives love for his creations.

Skatter #*&@%! View user's profile Send private message

AnTy wrote : looks good, if you want I can separate the character for you, just sent me the .max when you finish him and I will separate everything from this character, that way he can have a great quality...

AnTy, I'm not sure how much separation you're looking to do, but if you haven't done more than VegetaCell, you're welcome to try your hand at the rest!

LegendarySS4 wrote : Gosh, you kicked him out of your team? Well, he was asking to help you fellas...
At-least, Anty gives love for his creations.

I havn't kicked anyone from the team .. he has gone a long time ago....informed before you speak

Lfs Z Artist View user's profile Send private message

Hello everyone.

First to begin with, I must say and thank Nello and his great team for all the effort on finishing my Gotenks model. I'm really honnored, people. I never imagined that my models would serve somehow and that people will ever do something with it. So I must say and admit that I was very wrong by telling that this community is going nowhere. Sorry everyone, I was wrong and I am saying this publically - I really am sorry.

Secondly, I must tip my hat and thank you for inspiring me to work. Every model release that includes my work, inspires and kicks me to work and push everything to next level, while thinking more ahead, then backwards.

Thirdly, if you guys agree, I'd love to give a shot for you and bring this model to next level. If you guys don't mind, I'd like to get the finished model with everything (with textures and rigged, the version that's ready for exportation) and I'd do some vertex animations for it so that this model would kick the bucket to the end.

Plus I'm making some small ghosts that Gotenks was releasing. I will get you that model completely finished and rigged this Tuesday so be ready. Don't release it yet. Let's make this release to be fully ready and rolling with unique attacks, unlikely ever seen before to ZEQ2Lite scenes. Of course, it's fate is decided by original developers. I'm just making a proposition, that this would be brought to daylight as a fully working, unique character experience that people could enjoy.

Yours faithfully,

Ramunas also known as Lfs

NELLO!! Mitico View user's profile Send private message

okay lfs ... Very Happy look ..some screenshots of your Gotenks ingame... Smile

Lfs wrote : Hello everyone.

First to begin with, I must say and thank Nello and his great team for all the effort on finishing my Gotenks model. I'm really honnored, people. I never imagined that my models would serve somehow and that people will ever do something with it. So I must say and admit that I was very wrong by telling that this community is going nowhere. Sorry everyone, I was wrong and I am saying this publically - I really am sorry.

Secondly, I must tip my hat and thank you for inspiring me to work. Every model release that includes my work, inspires and kicks me to work and push everything to next level, while thinking more ahead, then backwards.

Thirdly, if you guys agree, I'd love to give a shot for you and bring this model to next level. If you guys don't mind, I'd like to get the finished model with everything (with textures and rigged, the version that's ready for exportation) and I'd do some vertex animations for it so that this model would kick the bucket to the end.

Plus I'm making some small ghosts that Gotenks was releasing. I will get you that model completely finished and rigged this Tuesday so be ready. Don't release it yet. Let's make this release to be fully ready and rolling with unique attacks, unlikely ever seen before to ZEQ2Lite scenes. Of course, it's fate is decided by original developers. I'm just making a proposition, that this would be brought to daylight as a fully working, unique character experience that people could enjoy.

Yours faithfully,

I have rigged and animated your model now nello will get it ingame...if you have the model of ghost kamikase if you want you can send it to nello for the attack Wink

Hogeta View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Saturday, December 17, 2011

Lfs wrote :

Yours faithfully,

I'd be glad to help if I don't get any cocky comments from gigris

vegetossj2 View user's profile Send private message

that's nice of you hogeta Surprised

RealDeal View user's profile Send private message

NELLO!! wrote : okay lfs ... Very Happy look ..some screenshots of your Gotenks ingame... Smile

looks kind of tall.........

TRL View user's profile Send private message

Gigirs, that's completely idiotic telling Anty he can't separate the model. It's needed, so you want it to have less quality? Also there are no "teams" in zeq2lite.

Secondly let Ramunas rig his own model because sorry to say you did a pretty bad job. The shoulder area deforms horribly!

I'm annoyed by your arrogance. Confused

Hogeta wrote :

Lfs wrote :

Yours faithfully,

I'd be glad to help if I don't get any cocky comments from gigris

no help from you like anty because you have left our team....this is no cocky comment like you say...You could think about it first...and trl you are arrogant let us work in peace

What are you talking about? There are no teams!!

That's just ridiculous..

you are ridiculous...this is a team..me, jaireazy, and nello...this discussion is closed...now go back in-topic please

You're acting like a 5 year old.

Anyway ultimately you should let Ramunas decide what happens with his model. And you not allowing him to make it better would be a total disgrace.

here guys lipid Buu head untextured

VladUzumaki View user's profile Send private message

NELLO!! wrote : okay lfs ... Very Happy look ..some screenshots of your Gotenks ingame... Smile

Good but need more work with textures and to do hands smaller

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ij037V34eBY

wow cool head gigirs

NELLO!! Mitico View user's profile Send private message

TRL wrote : You're acting like a 5 year old.

Anyway ultimately you should let Ramunas decide what happens with his model. And you not allowing him to make it better would be a total disgrace.

enjoy TRL...

Laughing Laughing
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VhzzvqJyEFo

ricordatiii... che anche tuuu
ricordati chee...
devi morireeeee...

*laughing out loud*..

TRL wrote : Gigirs, that's completely idiotic telling Anty he can't separate the model. It's needed, so you want it to have less quality? Also there are no "teams" in zeq2lite.

Secondly let Ramunas rig his own model because sorry to say you did a pretty bad job. The shoulder area deforms horribly!

I think everyone but you 2 italians will agree with me on these points.

RealDeal View user's profile Send private message

NELLO!! wrote :

TRL wrote : You're acting like a 5 year old.

enjoy TRL...

:*laughing out loud*: :*laughing out loud*:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VhzzvqJyEFo

ricordatiii... che anche tuuu
ricordati chee...
devi morireeeee...

*laughing out loud*..

awesome Laughing Laughing Laughing

yes trl enjoy.... Laughing

VladUzumaki wrote :

Good but need more work with textures and to do hands smaller

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ij037V34eBY

wow cool head gigirs

thanks vlad...for the Gotenks textures yes are unfinished and need more work Wink

<<  1, 2, 3 ... 49, 50, 51 ... 76, 77, 78  >>

Actions

Online [ 0 / 6125]