Content

fake Super Saiyans

MetalEagle View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Friday, November 13, 2009

I really dislike when people make up fake ones like Super Mega Ultra Mega Hyper Xtreme (times two) and that bull trash just leave Dragon Ball Z the way it was made it instead of these zippy Super Mega Ultra Mega Hyper Xtreme (times two) and trash just leave it at 4

The-Kakarotto View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Friday, November 13, 2009

Get over it.

ESFER25 View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Saturday, November 14, 2009

MetalEagle wrote : I really dislike when people make up fake ones like Super Mega Ultra Mega Hyper Xtreme (times two) and that bull trash just leave Dragon Ball Z the way it was made it instead of these zippy Super Mega Ultra Mega Hyper Xtreme (times two) and trash just leave it at 4

okay, *intense laughter* *laughing out loud*, if you dislike Super Mega Ultra Mega Hyper Xtreme (times two), don't watch it, its easy (watch my avatar *super mega extreme intense laughter*)

madman122 View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Saturday, November 14, 2009

MetalEagle wrote : I really dislike when people make up fake ones like Super Mega Ultra Mega Hyper Xtreme (times two) and that bull trash just leave Dragon Ball Z the way it was made it instead of these zippy Super Mega Ultra Mega Hyper Xtreme (times two) and trash just leave it at 4

awww booohoooo don't read the Super Mega Ultra Mega Hyper Xtreme (times two) threads then

Actions

Online [ 0 / 6125]