Zielan KoRnified View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Monday, October 17, 2011

LegendarySS4 wrote :

Linkxp500 wrote :

Shenku wrote :

LegendarySS4 wrote :

ssj6vegeta wrote :

Djosama wrote :

Zeth wrote : Actually, there's already been a mod of Naruto using ZEQ2-lite (as well as one for Pokemon & Bleach). And yes, Mima is right, ZEQ2-lite is NOT limited to Dragon Ball Z by any means.

But I thought ZEQ meant Z Enters Quake.

ZEQ never meant anything just a pairing of letters to make people want to know and gain interest...

kami is a genius

Just an Abbreviation. But Z Enter Quakes sounds cool Cool

It's a hollow anagram, actually, not an abbreviation. The letters literally have no meaning but what fans have given to them.

And do you feel happy now, by posting this picture?

And do you feel happy now, by posting?

Laguna|DaGGeR View user's profile Send private message

play naruto naiteki kensai

Linkxp500 View user's profile Send private message

LegendarySS4 wrote :

Linkxp500 wrote :

Shenku wrote :

LegendarySS4 wrote :

ssj6vegeta wrote :

Djosama wrote :

Zeth wrote : Actually, there's already been a mod of Naruto using ZEQ2-lite (as well as one for Pokemon & Bleach). And yes, Mima is right, ZEQ2-lite is NOT limited to Dragon Ball Z by any means.

ZEQ never meant anything just a pairing of letters to make people want to know and gain interest...

kami is a genius

It's a hollow anagram, actually, not an abbreviation. The letters literally have no meaning but what fans have given to them.

I feel happy that Shenku gets the credit he deserves, so yes, I applaud him. Razz

Shenku RiO Incarnate View user's profile Send private message

Ooookaaay... Was just trying to point out that there's a difference between an "abbreviation" and an "anagram"... Confused

Zeth The Admin View user's profile Send private message

It's not a hollow anagram. It's a hollow acronym.

Anagrams involve re-arranging an existing word to form another. Acronyms involve single letters of a word using to represent a full word. In this case each letter is read individually (Zee-Eee-Que-Two) as if underlying form exists despite that it does not -- thus making it hollow.

Reply with quote Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Shenku wrote : ...

Ooookaaay... Was just trying to point out that there's a difference between an "abbreviation" and an "anagram"... Confused

Originally was looking for an image saying that "someone's in the mood to correct others" but could not find anything similar, so I decided to praise you. Razz

LegendarySS4 View user's profile Send private message

Zielan wrote :

LegendarySS4 wrote :

Linkxp500 wrote :

Shenku wrote :

LegendarySS4 wrote :

ssj6vegeta wrote :

Djosama wrote :

kami is a genius

And do you feel happy now, by posting?

So, do you feel happy now, by quoting my quote?
Postscript We should stop this.

RealDeal View user's profile Send private message

Linkxp500 wrote :

Originally was looking for an image saying that "someone's in the mood to correct others" but could not find anything similar, so I decided to praise you. Razz

trying to be badass are we?

Laughing Laughing

LegendarySS4 View user's profile Send private message

Linkxp500 wrote :

This?

RealDeal wrote :

trying to be badass are we?

:*laughing out loud*: :*laughing out loud*:

Yes.

LegendarySS4 wrote :

This?

Well, I wouldn't go that far, seeing as how I am German(Well, not quite, but my German genes constitute 1/16 of my being, the largest fraction compared to all of my other genes)... But yeah, that's basically the idea. Razz

ogarvizard123 View user's profile Send private message

isn't there a Bleach mod game at http://www.moddb.com/mods/Bleach-x-slash

Domo-Kun View user's profile Send private message

ogarvizard123 wrote : isn't there a Bleach mod game at http://www.moddb.com/mods/Bleach-x-slash

It's dead.

David012 wrote : Why ever don't you MAKE MORE NARUTO !
only one we got is naiteki kensei and it's not even shippuuden barely has characters it in
why nobody ever bothered to remake Earth Special Forces into naruto or make a ZEQ2 naruto version?
am I'm the only one who wants a naruto game like ZEQ2?

I'm sure other people want a naruto game are they complainig anyway make your own naruto mod if you want look at youtube I use blender so here's a blender very bigenner tultriol. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ss6hEx_Uueg

Bleach x is dead but why. they was making it then it stoped.

David012 wrote : Why ever don't you MAKE MORE NARUTO !
only one we got is naiteki kensei and it's not even shippuuden barely has characters it in
why nobody ever bothered to remake Earth Special Forces into naruto or make a ZEQ2 naruto version?
am I'm the only one who wants a naruto game like ZEQ2?

why won't you just play this it looks fun Very Happy

http://www.moddb.com/mods/Bleach-vs-naruto

JayREEZY View user's profile Send private message

ogarvizard123 wrote : why won't you just play this it looks fun Very Happy

Because Ichigo Vasto Lordes would tear the whole cast of Naruto to shreds and then s**t on the remains Laughing Laughing Laughing

Domo-Kun View user's profile Send private message

JayREEZY wrote :

ogarvizard123 wrote : why won't you just play this it looks fun Very Happy

Because Ichigo Vasto Lordes would slice the whole freaking cast of Naruto in half and then s**t on the remains :*laughing out loud*: :*laughing out loud*: :*laughing out loud*:

Funny because I- Wait what O.O

Shenku RiO Incarnate View user's profile Send private message

Zeth wrote : It's not a hollow anagram. It's a hollow acronym.

Anagrams involve re-arranging an existing word to form another. Acronyms involve single letters of a word using to represent a full word. In this case each letter is read individually (Zee-Eee-Que-Two) as if underlying form exists despite that it does not -- thus making it hollow.

I was close enough... Was thinking of the right word, but my brain told me the wrong one... Call it a brain-expulse, if you will... Confused

<<  1, 2

Actions

Online [ 0 / 6125]