Content

<<  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

[3DSmax] Modeling (Session)

SparkingVegito View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Saturday, March 09, 2013

this is my first own created model I learned from TRl's tutorial. but I don't know now how to move further because TRL said in his tutorial that he will continue later but I found no video of continuation. I just found uvw tutorial I think there is no use of uvw. TRL or anyone PLEASE tell me how to further. and what's the use of uvw.

NELLO!! Mitico View user's profile Send private message

good just for the practice.. but in reality the Ginyu head is done already Wink .. try to beat this head done by me and gigirs50 if you have time enough Wink

I'm starting to think that the modelled veins are not the best choice here.. so I could step back on this model someday..

SparkingVegito View user's profile Send private message

NELLO!! wrote : good just for the practice.. but in reality the Ginyu head is done already Wink .. try to beat this head done by me and gigirs50 if you have time enough Wink

I'm starting to think that the modelled veins are not the best choice here.. so I could step back on this model someday..

yah brother I wll try to beat your head model. In 2-3 days exams going to be over then I have time. by the way I am not able to move further.

Lfs Z Artist View user's profile Send private message

NELLO!! wrote : good just for the practice.. but in reality the Ginyu head is done already Wink .. try to beat this head done by me and gigirs50 if you have time enough Wink

That's quite good head, but definitely could be improved [or it could be just angles, need to check it more.. anyway]. And modeled veins are the best solution for your knowledge. Just because of million reasons... I won't go into very deep discussions, because I don't have much of the time, but just to make it short....
If you start telling me it costs memory because of additional polygons, this is just a matter of how you can handle your topology.

One of the biggest/greatest reasons why have them modeled is just for better detail show up/shadow appearance (normal maps can do that, yes, but the shape/sillhouette has still to be made). Textured veins would just kill the current quality. Trust me.

TRL View user's profile Send private message

SparkingVegito wrote : this is my first own created model I learned from TRl's tutorial. but I don't know now how to move further because TRL said in his tutorial that he will continue later but I found no video of continuation. I just found uvw tutorial I think there is no use of uvw. TRL or anyone PLEASE tell me how to further. and what's the use of uvw.

I think there must be another session about a torso too. I know I did that one too at least.

UVW mapping is needed to tell the 3D model how to wrap a 2D texture around it.

Maszek View user's profile Send private message

TRL wrote :

SparkingVegito wrote : this is my first own created model I learned from TRl's tutorial. but I don't know now how to move further because TRL said in his tutorial that he will continue later but I found no video of continuation. I just found uvw tutorial I think there is no use of uvw. TRL or anyone PLEASE tell me how to further. and what's the use of uvw.

I think there must be another session about a torso too. I know I did that one too at least.

UVW mapping is needed to tell the 3D model how to wrap a 2D texture around it.

Yep, there's a torso one. And an UVW one.

najeeb My Sir View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Sunday, March 17, 2013

its a good head , the only ugliness is the lack of AA in the game , but it can be forced via you're graphics vendors driver pannel

Zeth The Admin View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Sunday, March 17, 2013

its a good head , the only ugliness is the lack of AA in the game , but it can be forced via you're graphics vendors driver pannel

I'm wanting to say that Dave had added a special cvar for toggling on anti-aliasing (unless he was mistaken). You should have the option of r_outlinesSmooth 1 in the very least.

Reply with quote Saturday, March 23, 2013

I'll try that out in the console

edit :unknown command

Zeth The Admin View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Sunday, March 24, 2013

What revision are you trying with?

Zeth wrote :
What revision are you trying with?

1536 stable , ah yes must be implemented in the current builds then ?

Kakarot2550 View user's profile Send private message

I saw New revision 1868 not 1867 strange,what is new now?

alishan22 View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Saturday, August 10, 2013

Guys I can't download the attachments....any help?

Deathstar786 View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Karan yaaar mujhe kuch transformation bataoo with misfit model 3D kaise banaoo meine paste kiya head from Goku to Bardock aour kuchh shder.file aur default in tiers ke aare mein facebook par hun abhi us se bataooo mujhe transformation ke baare mein jese paste kiya Super Saiyan 3 baal in Bardock

Mima The Disciple View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Tuesday, August 13, 2013

English please.

alishan22 View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Mima wrote : English please.

Can you help me?

djblaster159 View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Wednesday, August 14, 2013

I'm new and I will make Vegetto Super Saiyan 3 PLEASE someone can help
me PLEASE (sorry for my bad English)

Reply with quote Thursday, August 22, 2013

Already made by me here:-
http://ZEQ2.com/lite/forums/viewtopic.php?t=7231

Maszek View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Friday, August 23, 2013

Deathstar786 wrote : Already made by me here:-
http://ZEQ2.com/lite/forums/viewtopic.php?t=7231

That doesn't mean other people can't make the same thing. Also, create your own thread for your addons.

Reply with quote Friday, August 23, 2013

I don't create threads and what you mean that other people can also do the same thing ,I know they can also do so what ,the vegettossj3 is the main reason why I came here to this thread Laughing Arrow

<<  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Actions

Online [ 0 / 6125]