Gaya |TKN|
Richma |TKN|
Saiyan |TKN|

______All |A F|Members including me past to TKN______

This is to Have less inative Members and Clans
And thanks to Nimish this was posible because he was this Fusion Idea =D

RealDeal View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Wednesday, October 19, 2011

I am really starting to dislike the free forum now Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

Hogeta View user's profile Send private message

RealDeal wrote : I am really starting to dislike the free forum now Evil or Very Mad

NikhilR View user's profile Send private message

That leaves only the, PBS, NL and ERS exclusive to TKN?
And two vice presidents?

Nimish View user's profile Send private message

NikhilR wrote : That leaves only the, PBS, NL and ERS exclusive to TKN?
And [you]two[/you] vice presidents?

Well it is a big clan hosting player strength of 20 plus so yeah we need more people at the same level Smile

More responsibility = Proper Division of work task among equals Smile

Well although I initiated the merger talks but I did not know if both my leaders would agree or not.
I just tried.. and they thought I did make sense Smile so I am happy to know the outcome..

PBS, NL and ERS all are good clans. Smile but the real threat is WS Smile they are the best Smile

@Luka another addition to clan |A F|Saiyan*
he was active in A F before merger

liniker180 View user's profile Send private message

you are right Nimish I'm sorry I forget to add Saiyan =P
and I also forger to say thanks to you because you was the one who has the idea to make the Fusion, so thanks =D

Nimish wrote :

NikhilR wrote : That leaves only the, PBS, NL and ERS exclusive to TKN?
And [you]two[/you] vice presidents?

Well it is a big clan hosting player strength of 20 plus so yeah we need more people at the same level Smile

More responsibility = Proper Division of work task among equals Smile

Well although I initiated the merger talks but I did not know if both my leaders would agree or not.
I just tried.. and they thought I did make sense Smile so I am happy to know the outcome..

PBS, NL and ERS all are good clans. Smile but the real threat is WS Smile they are the best Smile

@Luka another addition to clan |A F|Saiyan*
he was active in A F before merger

that's all I was to say =D

"More responsibility = Proper Division of work task among equals Smile

besides recruiting other players (and inviting players from other clans to join <- do not like Mad) what other work tasks are we talking about here?

Reply with quote Thursday, October 20, 2011

NikhilR wrote :

"More responsibility = Proper Division of work task among equals Smile

besides recruiting other players (and inviting players from other clans to join <- do not like Mad) what other work tasks are we talking about here?

You are not the part of the Clan..
So will not tell Razz *laughing out loud*..

How about changing the Player listing on the ERS Thread Very Happy Razz *laughing my buttocks off*

Well changing the player listing is one thing,
editing the banner and making new emblems for new members is another.
What tinkles me off if removing names from the banner and discarding emblems.
* that I'm making an office building!

EleveN View user's profile Send private message

Aww come on that's not fair... too much player's here *laughing out loud*. everyone came to TKN once it started. Tell me the secret of getting so much guys...

Domitjen The Champ View user's profile Send private message

So, there are vice presidents and chief in commanders now?

haha, you guys are too much :p

Linkxp500 View user's profile Send private message

Domitjen wrote : So, there are vice presidents and chief in commanders now?

haha, you guys are too much :p

Last I checked, clans existed with leaders (sometimes co-leaders) and dirt.

Pecking Order. Razz

*laughing out loud* this is my Answer: players = Fights = Fun

ZEQ2 Lite Math

*intense laughter* easy

NikhilR wrote : editing the banner and making new emblems for new members is another.

Who...? What...? new players in ERS Where..? Razz *laughing my buttocks off*

NikhilR wrote :
What tinkles me off if removing names from the banner and discarding emblems. that I'm making an office building!

Well don't forget to scrap WinroBlades name
He is officially TKN Very Happy

Ankit View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Friday, October 21, 2011

RealDeal wrote : I am really starting to dislike the free forum now Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

Same.

Nimish wrote :

NikhilR wrote : editing the banner and making new emblems for new members is another.

NikhilR wrote :
What tinkles me off if removing names from the banner and discarding emblems. that I'm making an office building!

Why is Luka making offers to members of other clans in the first place?
I feel that a clan leader from a clan should approach the leader of a rival clan with the offer for a member rather than the member directly.
Then the leaders ought to discuss the offer and only then should the member change clans.

If not the clan member ought to at least tell his clan if he's got an offer to join another clan.
If they have a problem with their clan they ought to tell their leader and consult with other members.
Quitting without informing, changing names... honestly such members have no place in any clan, they might as well stay as independents.
They may be good fighters, but I wouldn't recruit them.

Well anyway I'm taking this opportunity to diversify ERS clan activities. There's more than one way to get new members.

I agree with you every bit of the way. Mad Good luck getting new members to join ERS. *thumbs up*

Though I am not a fan of clans, I admire the clan members who show they are loyal to a clan and/or are considerate enough to inform their previous clan that they've decided to do something else.

lukaszenko_PL View user's profile Send private message

NikhilR wrote :

Nimish wrote :

NikhilR wrote :

I feel that a clan leader from a clan should approach the leader of a rival clan with the offer for a member rather than the member directly.
Then the leaders ought to discuss the offer and only then should the member change clans.

If not the clan member ought to at least tell his clan if he's got an offer to join another clan.
If they have a problem with their clan they ought to tell their leader and consult with other members.
Quitting without informing, changing names... honestly such members have no place in any clan, they might as well stay as independents.

Well anyway I'm taking this opportunity to diversify ERS clan activities. There's more than one way to get new members.

I did not invite anyone to clan directly themselves want to join the TKN

lukaszenko_PL wrote :

NikhilR wrote :

Nimish wrote :

NikhilR wrote :

It seems you always say something like, "Come to join TKN, [insert player's name here]." So I doubt it. I've even seen some like WS_SuperVegeta say "Maybe one day," meaning "No, not now."

Linkxp500 wrote :

lukaszenko_PL wrote :

NikhilR wrote :

Nimish wrote :

NikhilR wrote :

It seems you always say something like, "Come to join TKN, [insert player's name here]." So I doubt it. I've even seen some like WS_SuperVegeta say "Maybe one day," meaning "No, not now."

]

okay you're right, but everyone has the choice I'm not forcing myself to be in TKN force or that everyone was TKN

Yes, everyone does have a choice, including you. There are choices that would be frowned upon, and there are others that are considered acceptable. Offering others to join TKN is frowned upon by users such as NikhilR and myself. The reason all of your members support you is because your clan is the strongest, and that no one wants to be on the losing team. Because your clan seems unstoppable as of now, very few of the users want to speak out against this policy.

Though your intentions are noble, to bring about a team to work together, your actions show your lack of satisfaction with your current strength, which seems more like a tyrant. Dissatisfaction of anything, especially strength, shows how a person expects more out of this world to satiate his insatiable desires, which is why I referred to you as a tyrant. So don't take it as an insult, I am just trying to help you avoid appearing as such. Besides, how are you going to find a challenge with so few challenger to oppose you and your team.

You also don't seem to consider the opinions of the clans whose members join your own. The reason Ankit left the clan was because he couldn't handle interacting with people who do not remain loyal to any one clan.

One last thing, actually two, would you dislike for the majority of your clan to desert you and your co-leaders? What if you see another clan doing the same as you are doing now? I'd imagine you'd try to qualify their decision as legitimate, but you know that you'd be upset for losing so many valued team members.

my friend you are partially right but loyalty to the clan and loyalty to me is two different things are divided into clans loyal to clan and loyal to me are questions that do not answer because I do not know what will happen in when everyone leaves the clan, but this is just a game fun

lukaszenko_PL wrote : my friend you are partially right but loyalty to the clan and loyalty to me is two different things are divided into clans loyal to clan and loyal to me are questions that do not answer because I do not know what will happen in when everyone leaves the clan, but this is just a game fun

Well, you say you want one big team, but think about the other clans as a group of friends that you are tearing apart. Seriously, many of the clans had their own circle of friendship, and you are here to ruin their friendship for the sake of a society where everyone is nice to one another, but can't really consider anyone friends because there is no real attachment other than they live under the same family, or in this case, clans.

Many people cannot stand to be with their "family" because of how much they disagree with many of the others' views. That's why we, as people, choose to make friends that have similar views; so that we can relate to one another; so that we can fight for the same cause; so that we can unique.

One of the reasons I dislike clans in the first place is that there are rules that restrict freedom, given rules I might add. Sure, it is necessary to have order in a group, but it reveals that there is someone who thinks they are in the right, and above the law of any one clan. The someone I mean is "you." You don't seem to understand that there are societal values to respect the rights of an entity, and, last I heard, an entity is an individual or group of individuals whose beliefs and/or rights cannot be invaded/removed by another individual or group of individuals. The "beliefs and/or rights" I speak of, is the inalienable right to privacy. What goes on in a clan stays in a clan, unless the clan reveals it themselves, but you go around getting into other clans business to take advantage of the opportunity to take the clan's valued members. And because you do this, you violate the clan's privacy by sneaking around their forums and servers to secretly or publicly invite the players. Then you don't even let the clan leaders know, and that gets them upset with you, your clan, and your new member. If you are going to offer to others to join your clan, at least let the leader know this right away.

I am going to leave it at that, so drop it, and either take my advice or don't. It's your choice, but you need to learn some manners if anything. Mad

I do not steal their own clan members want to join me just one reason why I got the manners and respects them and their sentence we learn each other train and communicate among themselves and you just criticize what I do and what others are doing

you have your collection of unsupported data about my clan, but that does not mean anything by it can change not see the need for change for the better is far worse as it is okay

and going back to the members of their clans clans to leave the karzdy of them asks, in August or the first and later may go the same way asGOW asked if he could join the WAS

This was his choice so I do not have reasons to be pausing

and do not mow with I try to destroy what others are doing I just try to be a much better and have their armies of warriors worthy of attention

sorry for language its google translator

Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed

1, 2  >>

Actions

Online [ 0 / 6125]