Content

<<  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  >>

Make your own character

PrinceOfNsanity View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Saturday, April 13, 2013

Do you think you could try and make me one, Kakorot?

AnTycrisT RocksTar View user's profile Send private message

PrinceOfNsanity wrote : Do you think you could try and make me one, Kakorot?

hahahahahahahahahaaaaa, he can hardly use paint and you want he make a character like that for you? hahahahahahahahaaaaahahaaahahahaahahahahhhaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Richma View user's profile Send private message

AnTy wrote :

hahahahahahahahahaaaaa, he can hardly use paint and you want he make a character like that for you? hahahahahahahahaaaaahahaaahahahaahahahahhhaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sad but true Laughing

Reason I was asking is because I saw he offered to make a character before. Why's everyone being so rude? *stunned*

Kakarot2550 View user's profile Send private message

AnTy wrote :

-_- you obviously don't know nothing
because I have been improved doubled and thatc not
true I hardly even use paint I only use
Photoshop CS6 and sorry to be rude
but I am the only one who made
awesome Raditz Super Saiyan 1 to Super Saiyan 4
Bardock Super Saiyan 1 to Super Saiyan 7
Tora Super Saiyan 1,Super Saiyan 2,Oozaru
Goku armor Super Saiyan 3
Gogeta Super Saiyan 2 to Super Saiyan 3
... and much more!
so laugh all you want modders!
also dude check my Channel!!!
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCZN2YYFoVKk7ySkdGstSEmQ

Zeth The Admin View user's profile Send private message

Reason I was asking is because I saw he offered to make a character before. Why's everyone being so rude? *stunned*

Most on these boards are young/immature. Many of the rest are bound by their egos or experience. It's certainly not an ideal global mentality, but until a new community iteration comes by (hopefully soon) with friendly, developer-driven roots, there's little pragmatic changes that would have an impact.

Thank you Zeth. That'd be nice. It's too bad I just joined and people are already acting selfish.

Kakarot2550 wrote : -_- you obviously don't know nothing
because I have been improved doubled and thatc not
true I hardly even use paint I only use
Photoshop CS6 and sorry to be rude
but I am the only one who made
awesome Raditz Super Saiyan 1 to Super Saiyan 4
Bardock Super Saiyan 1 to Super Saiyan 7
Tora Super Saiyan 1,Super Saiyan 2,Oozaru
Goku armor Super Saiyan 3
Gogeta Super Saiyan 2 to Super Saiyan 3
... and much more!
so laugh all you want modders!
also dude check my Channel!!!
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCZN2YYFoVKk7ySkdGstSEmQ

I will put this on this way my friend... all you can do is change the models heads, someone already made a Super Saiyan Raditz long time ago (2009), the same for Bardock, tora is a new model but all did you made was change the heads, Goku armour the same (the worst thing is that Goku don't even have the kamehameha) and for Gogeta the same, just a head change between the models and the even more funny is each time someone release a new Saiyan character everyone makes the Super Saiyan, Super Saiyan 2, Super Saiyan 3 and Super Saiyan 4 for that character, the first time I see this page was in 2009 and I join in 2010, I will never forget my first addon... anyway I already see it all on this community, if you want to do something good, you should go to the learn forum, and LEARN something... try to make awesome models like gigirs or great textures as Nello or you can try it in my field rigg and animations... good luck and please stop with those intellectually lacking characters...

I've seen some of his stuff and he's pretty good, way better than a lot of people and way better than I'd ever be able to. His characters don't lack intellect, so stop bashing on him!

PrinceOfNsanity wrote : I've seen some of his stuff and he's pretty good, way better than a lot of people and way better than I'd ever be able to. His characters don't lack intellect, so stop bashing on him!

kind of different not you think:

kakarot's work:

I made this addon long time ago, all he made was change the heads with Goku:

someone who really try to make a quality work (my work):

I don't know but I can see a really big difference...

Your Brolly is lipid and pudgy. I enjoy Kakarot's work. So leave him alone.

PrinceOfNsanity wrote : Your Brolly is lipid and pudgy. I enjoy Kakarot's work. So leave him alone.

that Brolly was made by Blaize the "ZEQ2-lite Legend" you don't even know what are you talking about and believe me you or kakarot will never be able to make rule a master piece... "leave him alone" why I should do that?, his work svcks and he is really dvmb... and looks like he can't even defend himself... can I ask you something?, if you feel such a love for him why don't you make him a blow?, I guess with that you will prove him your love...

You're one to talk. You look like a total slvt, and you've probably been around the bed lots of times in your days. He didn't ask me to stand up for him, I am standing up for him because he has been polite to me unlike you. I'm not trying to out-do your work. I'm just saying, Brolly's chest is small and too wide. Making him look like a lard. You are a bully, and you pointing out that his "addons svck" is a matter of opinion. your collection of unsupported data. It's not a fact and you will get nowhere by acting that way. So go on, I won't reply to whatever worthless thing you have to say next. I think I've proved me point. You're ego is probably as wide as your cvnt.

PrinceOfNsanity wrote : You're one to talk. You look like a total slvt, and you've probably been around the bed lots of times in your days.

do you really think I'm the girl from my avatar? hahahahahahahahahaaahahahhh!!!! I'm not a girl... pfff this kids are more and more funny every day... why I should put an steroids man in topless if I can put a sexy girl?...

He didn't ask me to stand up for him, I am standing up for him because he has been polite to me unlike you.

so... you are like a dog?, if you give some food to a stray dog he will stay with you until the end of his life...

I'm not trying to out-do your work. I'm just saying, Brolly's chest is small and too wide. Making him look like a lard.

like I said before I didn't make the model you have to say that to his original creator and after that you should show a better work and everyone know that will never happen...

You are a bully, and you pointing out that his "addons svck" is a matter of opinion. your collection of unsupported data. It's not a fact and you will get nowhere by acting that way. So go on,

yes, I'm a bully, I guess everyone here know that... and believe me, I'm not the only one who think that about kakarot's work...

I won't reply to whatever worthless thing you have to say next.

I hope so, you are really boring...

I think I've proved me point.

and your point is you are like a dog, if you give some food to a stray dog he will stay with you until the end of his life...

You're ego is probably as wide as your cvnt.

I have a big ego so?, at least I'm useful for this community... how you could know that? I mean I'm sure you don't even know how looks like a cvnt... (movies and magazines don't count stray dog)...
hahahah, you are like those immutable belief people... talking about something they have never seen...

AraVinD View user's profile Send private message

please no need to bring a fight of this level guys! Sad Crying or Very sad Embarassed

I'm not trying to fight sir.

Reply with quote Sunday, April 14, 2013

I know I was Nothing but people improve also
this is no place for fightning
and I think Anty isn't a kid to fight
over this things so Drop it!

Anty I want to bring this point that you actually
started the fight by Insulting me.

Note:Anty don't bring your work I know you are Awesome!

SAMCROSS View user's profile Send private message

PrinceOfNsanity wrote : Your Brolly is lipid and pudgy. I enjoy Kakarot's work. So leave him alone.

You cannot be serious

SAMCROSS wrote :

You cannot be serious

unrelevant!

Maszek View user's profile Send private message

AnTy wrote :

PrinceOfNsanity wrote : You're one to talk. You look like a total slvt, and you've probably been around the bed lots of times in your days.

do you really think I'm the girl from my avatar? hahahahahahahahahaaahahahhh!!!! I'm not a girl... pfff this kids are more and more funny every day... why I should put an steroids man in topless if I can put a sexy girl?...

He didn't ask me to stand up for him, I am standing up for him because he has been polite to me unlike you.

so... you are like a dog?, if you give some food to a stray dog he will stay with you until the end of his life...

I'm not trying to out-do your work. I'm just saying, Brolly's chest is small and too wide. Making him look like a lard.

like I said before I didn't make the model you have to say that to his original creator and after that you should show a better work and everyone know that will never happen...

You are a bully, and you pointing out that his "addons svck" is a matter of opinion. your collection of unsupported data. It's not a fact and you will get nowhere by acting that way. So go on,

yes, I'm a bully, I guess everyone here know that... and believe me, I'm not the only one who think that about kakarot's work...

I won't reply to whatever worthless thing you have to say next.

I hope so, you are really boring...

I think I've proved me point.

and your point is you are like a dog, if you give some food to a stray dog he will stay with you until the end of his life...

You're ego is probably as wide as your cvnt.

I have a big ego so?, at least I'm useful for this community... how you could know that? I mean I'm sure you don't even know how looks like a cvnt... (movies and magazines don't count stray dog)...
hahahah, you are like those immutable belief people... talking about something they have never seen...

Your tyrannic, wannabe-smart bully behavior is starting to get on my nerves.
Calling someone a dog because they stand up againts your nonsense is WAY out of your bounds, AnTy.

I understand that you want to be rebellious/cool, but breaking both actual and formal rules over and over again just makes you look like a self-centered chewing gum.

I strongly suggest you get down to Earth and start respecting other people, or you will learn quite a few lessons.

TRL View user's profile Send private message

Maszek, aren't you doing the same by trying to act big against him? I don't think you are in a position either to do that.

All in all Anty was kind of right. The kid just hasn't been around long enough to realize what real quality is. In all honesty that's not what kakarot delivers.

Trying to say his work is better than Blaize's is pretty outrageous.

Be glad you weren't around for my macho days because I would have chewed up this guy real good. I was probably even worse than Anty. Razz

TRL wrote : Maszek, aren't you doing the same by trying to act big against him? I don't think you are in a position either to do that.

All in all Anty was kind of right. The kid just hasn't been around long enough to realize what real quality is. In all honesty that's not what kakarot delivers.

Be glad you weren't around for my macho days because I would have chewed up this guy real good. I was probably even worse than Anty. Razz

I suggest you drop it guys or Anty will come
again and fight Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
whatc the point really?
Nobody has right to think he is greater than the ones
below him!

AnTy wrote :

PrinceOfNsanity wrote : I've seen some of his stuff and he's pretty good, way better than a lot of people and way better than I'd ever be able to. His characters don't lack intellect, so stop bashing on him!

kind of different not you think:

kakarot's work:

I don't know but I can see a really big difference...

really Anty?
You show only the ones that have been made long time
ago and I didn't do them originally Shocked Shocked Shocked
I don't know about you guys But Anty was drunk yesterday!

Note:this is my Defence!

Laguna|DaGGeR View user's profile Send private message

for me kakarot2550 addons are way better then anty´s even if he didn't released his addons !

:sarcasm:

Maszek View user's profile Send private message

TRL wrote : Maszek, aren't you doing the same by trying to act big against him? I don't think you are in a position either to do that.

I apologize if I seemed bigotrous - it is not my intention to act big, and I don't think I ever implied his work is better than that of Blaize.

I just think the pillars of this community are helpfulness, kindness and acceptance - and Anty's behavior does not abide any of those.

<<  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  >>

Actions

Online [ 0 / 6125]