Content

<<  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  >>

Make your own character

TRL View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Sunday, April 14, 2013

No maybe not, but I did think comparing him to a dog was kind of funny. Razz

You shouldn't take everything that serious.

And no you didn't imply it but PrinceofNsanity did.

@Kakarot: you made that Raditz last week or something. And your defense is Anty's showing things you made a long time ago. Hahahaha this thread is just too funny. *scratching my head* *tear of laughter*

NELLO!! Mitico View user's profile Send private message

I never thought that we would come to this point hehe ..
howewer I want be humble as always saying that you do not need to discuss that much all of you ,are the fact which talk..

Anty is needless to say that as if it were is lacking in identifiable function the work of kakarot2250.. even he is not making right is making "Bad" at least he is trying.. and by the way is always present here on the forum and try every day to improve himself ...those edits are for him a Game just like me I like to customize, EDIT = GAME,just give time to the time is also the younger here(in any sence) as I can see.. but I'm sure he will improve himself, has a good will seems will Play better his edits..
( at the beginning of 2011 when I met this wonderful Project was equal to him/kakarot2250 just a little bit better with texturing but I wasn't able to create a shader to reskin,a single animation or model or skill special move..) ..

Anty we always know you as the Best Character RIGGER,the most precise and fast with a Rig and a good animator too.. don't need to compare your and his work, are 2 completely different things..(not taliking about the quality only) ..

these was my first edits ,just like kakarot2250..

Kakarot2550 View user's profile Send private message

NELLO!! wrote : I never thought that we would come to this point hehe ..
howewer I want be humble as always saying that you do not need to discuss that much all of you ,are the fact which talk..

Anty is needless to say that as if it were is lacking in identifiable function the work of kakarot2250.. even he is not making right is making "Bad" at least he is trying.. and by the way is always present here on the forum and try every day to improve himself ...those edits are for him a Game just like me I like to customize, EDIT = GAME,just give time to the time is also the younger here(in any sence) as I can see.. but I'm sure he will improve himself, has a good will seems will Play better his edits..
( at the beginning of 2011 when I met this wonderful Project was equal to him/kakarot2250 just a little bit better with texturing but I wasn't able to create a shader to reskin,a single animation or model or skill special move..) ..

Anty we always know you as the Best Character RIGGER,the most precise and fast with a Rig and a good animator too.. don't need to compare your and his work, are 2 completely different things..(not taliking about the quality only) ..

these was my first edits ,just like kakarot2250..

thanks...but no need I'll quit editing stuff...

sexy the BROLA Nemix Wink .. howewer I'm disappointed if you Quit kakarot.. really I will not spend a good word for you next.. Rolling Eyes

NELLO!! wrote : sexy the BROLA Nemix Wink .. howewer I'm disappointed if you Quit kakarot.. really I will not spend a good word for you next.. Rolling Eyes

why should I care nello!!
Obviously everybody are against me Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Sad

Nemix View user's profile Send private message

Kakarot2550 wrote :

NELLO!! wrote : sexy the BROLA Nemix Wink .. howewer I'm disappointed if you Quit kakarot.. really I will not spend a good word for you next.. Rolling Eyes

if you don't care (what others think) then don't quit and become better and stop being a scaredy-cat

Nemix wrote :

Kakarot2550 wrote :

if you don't care (what others think) then don't quit and become better and stop being a scaredy-cat

-_- -,- -.- Seriously Dude>.<?
Everybody aren t helping and they are Rude
that's why I am not better and that's why I am not
trying!

PrinceOfNsanity View user's profile Send private message

If I'm going to get treated like trash for simply being nice and defending a friend, then why should I even be playing this game. I did think people would be a little more polite and respectful than this, but just remember what comes around goes around and you'll get your karma. I did nothing wrong to deserve this kind of dislike. But whatever. I apologize for what I said, but I was only standing up for myself. Calling people untalented is not good motivation, and making yourself look like a jerk isn't going to make you look any better. I like his work. Why? It's interesting. No one is perfect and he has room for improvement. I have no reason to dislike him or bash on his characters. He has acted mature thus far. That is why I decided to stand up. Ganging up on the weaker person doesn't make you tough or cool. Is his work perfect? By all means, no. But neither is your work. Everyone has room for improvement. I think given enough time he'll be great. Practice makes perfect, we all learn. So stop being bullies! If you are offended, or your pride feels hurt, rule it up and agree to disagree instead of acting like an outrageous donkey. If you don't like his work, don't like it and leave him alone. If you don't like me, fine, don't like me. I am used to it. But leave me alone about it. I joined yesterday and I am already getting treated like I'm lacking yet I've displayed more maturity than you guys have. So like I said, knock it off. I'm sick of seeing this dislike. Yes, I am being serious about everything I've said. Treat others the way you want to be treated. The golden rule. If you act respectful, you will get your respect. Kakarot and I have done nothing wrong other than spam this thread maybe. But for good reason. Take what I say and drop it. -_-

Why do you need help? Not so many people get helped around here, the most of us learned all the cool stuff on our own!

PrinceOfNsanity wrote : If I'm going to get treated like trash for simply being nice and defending a friend, then why should I even be playing this game. I did think people would be a little more polite and respectful than this, but just remember what comes around goes around and you'll get your karma. I did nothing wrong to deserve this kind of dislike. But whatever. I apologize for what I said, but I was only standing up for myself. Calling people untalented is not good motivation, and making yourself look like a jerk isn't going to make you look any better. I like his work. Why? It's interesting. No one is perfect and he has room for improvement. I have no reason to dislike him or bash on his characters. He has acted mature thus far. That is why I decided to stand up. Ganging up on the weaker person doesn't make you tough or cool. Is his work perfect? By all means, no. But neither is your work. Everyone has room for improvement. I think given enough time he'll be great. Practice makes perfect, we all learn. So stop being bullies! If you are offended, or your pride feels hurt, rule it up and agree to disagree instead of acting like an outrageous donkey. If you don't like his work, don't like it and leave him alone. If you don't like me, fine, don't like me. I am used to it. But leave me alone about it. I joined yesterday and I am already getting treated like I'm lacking yet I've displayed more maturity than you guys have. So like I said, knock it off. I'm sick of seeing this dislike. Yes, I am being serious about everything I've said. Treat others the way you want to be treated. The golden rule. If you act respectful, you will get your respect. Kakarot and I have done nothing wrong other than spam this thread maybe. But for good reason. Take what I say and drop it. -_-

You're a good church boy aren't you? Smile

Look, guys rip on eachother, that's life. Take it easy.
People are going to have fun at the expense of others and that doesn't mean you should have done something "wrong" to deserve it. Overreacting like this usually makes it worse. Razz But luckily this is a forum and people just don't care enough. You shouldn't take this as serious at all either, so I think it's rather you who should just rule it up. Smile

AnTycrisT RocksTar View user's profile Send private message

hahahahahahahahahaaahahhahahahahahahahaa!!!!!!!!!!
this is so funny, anyway I have to finish that Brolly so... see you later! hahahahahahahahaaahhahahahahaa!!!!

Fine, be immature if it makes you feel entertained. No, I'm not a "good church boy" I am only telling the truth. Bullying people is not something you have to do 24/7. But whatever, at least I tried. I take it I am more mature than you at this point if you're just going to continue and laugh about it and not take it seriously.

PrinceOfNsanity wrote : Fine, be immature if it makes you feel entertained. No, I'm not a "good church boy" I am only telling the truth. Bullying people is not something you have to do 24/7. But whatever, at least I tried. I take it I am more mature than you at this point if you're just going to continue and laugh about it and not take it seriously.

People who call themselves mature generally aren't.

Being seen as mature is something teenage boys care about, but that's not something I concern myself with at my point in life.

I don't give a flip, doesn't matter. If you want to act that way, go ahead. Doesn't solve anything. I'll just see what Kakarot can do making my character. Something is better than nothing.

Reply with quote Monday, April 15, 2013

Online bullying / fearsome creature partying is nowadays a part of the internet.

Zeth The Admin View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Monday, April 15, 2013

Why do you need help? Not so many people get helped around here, the most of us learned all the cool stuff on our own!

That's not true in the slightest. MOST of the people on this forum got their starts with assistance from other people. It's one of the primary establishing points OF the community.

Look, guys rip on eachother, that's life. Take it easy. People are going to have fun at the expense of others and that doesn't mean you should have done something "wrong" to deserve it.

Online bullying / fearsome creature partying...

No, that's not life or "how things are". That's a particular sub-culture. Don't try to justify being a jerk by saying that everyone does it. I know plenty of people (including most of the people I associate with in real life) that get along with one another just fine without being douchebags or derogative in every conversation.

Open your eyes beyond internet-stained-lenses and adapt a modicum of divergency/class else you'll find that you're just a walking archetype.

Online bullying / fearsome creature partying is nowadays a part of the internet.

Is that so? The wonderful part about this portion of the internet? I'm the sheriff. Posts edited. Filters added. Titles/Avatars revoked. Rules are simple. Be nice or begone.

Paillan View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Okey I get that you guys like to fight. Anyway, would any one like to make something like this?
Race: Half dayan
Name: Goku+Tenshinhan shin han=?!!! (any ideas?)
Powers: kamehameha, Neo-Trinito (or how ever tien´s ultimate ability is called),basic ki blast (DUH),Dodonpa,Genki Dama (*stunned*?) and Blast energy (another basic...). Any oder you like Very Happy
Transformations: Super Saiyan for the win!
Items: Goku clothes + Tenshinhan clothes?
Damage state: if you want...
Extra: Based on the What if idea of fusing Goku and Tenshinhan.
Image: what? could not find the image from the last time... but you can see it at page 7.

Reply with quote Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Paillan wrote : Okey I get that you guys like to fight. Anyway, would any one like to make something like this?
Race: Half dayan
Name: Goku+Tenshinhan shin han=?!!! (any ideas?)
Powers: kamehameha, Neo-Trinito (or how ever tien´s ultimate ability is called),basic ki blast (DUH),Dodonpa,Genki Dama (*stunned*?) and Blast energy (another basic...). Any oder you like Very Happy
Transformations: Super Saiyan for the win!
Items: Goku clothes + Tenshinhan clothes?
Damage state: if you want...
Extra: Based on the What if idea of fusing Goku and Tenshinhan.
Image: what? could not find the image from the last time... but you can see it at page 7.

No, I don't like to fight. But maybe you should see who started the fight first before making such bold assumptions.

If you've read ANYTHING on the last few pages, you'd realize no one here is generous enough to make your character.

Rytis View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Thursday, May 23, 2013

My Character Evil or Very Mad

Reply with quote Thursday, May 23, 2013

is stronger than me hahahaha.. Laughing Laughing

rytis reminds me

Laughing Laughing

what an us-eless biscuit by the slight salty taste but a little sweet, a taste undecided ..

just like this request
a KEKKA character.. Rytis o caaaaaz zzz ca t foooooooooot ttt

Rytis View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Sunday, June 02, 2013

what do you mean?

Is that you emo pikachu? *intense laughter*

NELLO!! wrote : is stronger than me hahahaha.. :*laughing out loud*: :*laughing out loud*:

rytis reminds me

:*laughing out loud*: :*laughing out loud*:

what an us-eless biscuit by the slight salty taste but a little sweet, a taste undecided ..

just like this request
a KEKKA character.. Rytis o caaaaaz zzz ca t foooooooooot ttt

OH MY GOODNESS I love those Crackers!!! :laughing my naked buttocks off:

SAMCROSS View user's profile Send private message

TRL wrote : Is that you emo pikachu? *intense laughter*

You just made my day.

SAMCROSS wrote :

TRL wrote : Is that you emo pikachu? *intense laughter*

You just made my day.

I know, right? Smile The likeness was just too uncanny.

<<  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  >>

Actions

Online [ 0 / 6125]