Content

<<  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  >>

Make your own character

NELLO!! Mitico View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Sunday, June 02, 2013

EMO pikachu the last Pokemon Evolution Wink Laughing

Buksna Blaizing View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Sunday, June 02, 2013

PrinceOfNsanity wrote : If you've read ANYTHING on the last few pages, you'd realize no one here is generous enough to make your character.

Generous you say. Well noone has time to spend time fullfilling someone requests. Mostly anyone who has knowledge to do so spends it somewhere else on something more important.

This is not 20-30 years ago where there's no internet so you can't get information as soon as possible or tutorials. Because now you have everything infront of you in just few clicks you should alone go and learn how to model and make that character yourself.

Its kinda lame to request someone to invest certain time that you can invest into studying character modeling. And then you call "us" (community) not generous. You pretty much made yourself spoiled brat with that statement.

PrinceOfNsanity wrote : If you don't like me, fine, don't like me. I am used to it. But leave me alone about it.

If you're used to it then you're doing something wrong to be disliked anywhere else.

Kakarot got dislikes from me because how he behaved (behaves). He's provoking, spamming, talking nonsense and then surprised as how is everyone against him and then starts even more retarded conversations where he insults everyone that they are immature while saying he's not. But he'll grow up eventually and laugh at how he behaved if he ever reads all this in few years.

putchi20 View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Sunday, June 09, 2013

can you make mine

Race:
Majin or what it calls

Name: Super Buuhan Vegito absorbed or Buugito

Attacks: Big Bang attack, Final kamehameha, Super planet burster (that attack kid Buu used to destroy the earth but more powerful and bigger)

Size: the same size of super Buu Gohan absorbed

Icon:

Items: same shirt as Vegito and long tentacle

transformation: nothing

the colour of his aura is pink

LegendaryBeingVegito View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Thursday, June 27, 2013

Hey there man. I'd like to ask you to make Vegetto character from Dragon Ball Multiverse (Vegetto universe 16 if I remember good).

Look:
- Like Vegetto
Attacks:
- Spirit Bomb
- Yellow Beam
- Kamehameha
- Yellow (Much bigger kamehameha)
- And ultimate attack? It's up to you surprise me Smile.
Transformation:
-Normal/Base
-Super Saiyan
-Super Saiyan 2
-Super Saiyan 3
Thank You very much.

Wiliamz View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Saturday, June 29, 2013

My Vegetto Multiverse...

OmegaEW View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Sunday, July 14, 2013

hmmm....does someone still create characters that someone asks?

SAMCROSS View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Monday, July 15, 2013

OmegaEW wrote : hmmm....does someone still create characters that someone asks?

Nobody ever did, this thread is to present your own character, if you want him to be in ZEQ2 Lite, you'll have to create him.

SAMCROSS wrote :

OmegaEW wrote : hmmm....does someone still create characters that someone asks?

Nobody ever did, this thread is to present your own character, if you want him to be in ZEQ2 Lite, you'll have to create him.

what about if they doesn't know how to do?

ivanhoeGT View user's profile Send private message

that's the point of learning. I also don't know how to make characters but now,nello and me can do almost all character

Reply with quote Tuesday, July 16, 2013

ivanhoeGT wrote :

that's the point of learning. I also don't know how to make characters but now,nello and me can do almost all character

I'm can edit characters texture but not modelling because its very hard

Reply with quote Wednesday, July 17, 2013

I might as well just join in Smile

Name : Samy

Race: Saiyan

Attacks: Kamehameha, Big Bang Attack

Items: None

Size: Standard

Transformations: Super Saiyan - Super Saiyan lloyd

ivanhoeGT View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Wednesday, July 17, 2013

*laughing out loud* sam

PrinceOfNsanity View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Saturday, July 27, 2013

Gotta love how people tell you to make your own character (Basically "F**okay off") but don't help you.

by the way, Hogeta did say he would MAKE you a character. So please read before you try to act like no one has the time. If someone offers, then why wouldn't people take up on that offer?

PrinceOfNsanity wrote : Gotta love how people tell you to make your own character (Basically "F**okay off") but don't help you.

by the way, Hogeta did say he would MAKE you a character. So please read before you try to act like no one has the time. If someone offers, then why wouldn't people take up on that offer?

Yeah, he said that two years ago.

TRL View user's profile Send private message

There is a whole learning forum section in which people spent a lot of time to create tutorials and threads to englighten the likes of you. But you don't even notice it. You expect to be spoonfed.

{}BardockZ View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Sunday, July 28, 2013

putchi20 wrote : can you make mine

Race:
Majin or what it calls

Name: Super Buuhan Vegito absorbed or Buugito

Attacks: Big Bang attack, Final kamehameha, Super planet burster (that attack kid Buu used to destroy the earth but more powerful and bigger)

Size: the same size of super Buu Gohan absorbed

Icon:

Items: same shirt as Vegito and long tentacle

transformation: nothing

the colour of his aura is pink

If you were capable of thinking you'd figure out Vegetto's clothes are just opposite to Goku's clothes orange inside blue outside, there are 2 Buu Gohan absorbed I'm sure if you wanted it that badly you just at least recolour a Gohan absorbed Buu there are currently 2 in existence in ZEQ2.

reilly2002 View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Monday, July 29, 2013

Race:Saiyan

Name:Raiyoku

Attacks: Shenron Buster ki blast Full power engery beam
Spirit wave Dragon Fist Ultimate Duel
Shenron Buster x10(only performable in Super Saiyan 3 up).

Size: Goku's size.

Icon: Veggitos icon.

Items:Black and blue Saiyan armour with shoulder pads and skirt armour with the under armour Vegeta wears but red and a orange scouter and a Tail.

Transformation:Kaiokenx20'Super Saiyan'Super Saiyan 2'Super Saiyan 3''Super Saiyan 4'Shenrons glory mode(greenish red Super Mega Ultra Mega Hyper Xtreme (times two) with with a powerlevel of 40 billion tail also turns red and eyes go deep red and increases size a little).

Aura:Brown normal kaiokenX20 blue Super Saiyan yellow Super Saiyan 2 more glowing yellow Super Saiyan 3 even more Super Saiyan 4 dark purple shenrons glory mode aura reddish red.

normal powerlevel 400000,KaiokenX20956474,Super Saiyan 5million Super Saiyan 2 100million Super Saiyan 3 1100million Super Saiyan 4 20 million,Shenrons glory mode 40BILLION

Other:Fast charge rate Veggitos normal hair as normal Veggitos Super Saiyan as Super Saiyan hair Veggitos Super Saiyan 2 as Super Saiyan 2 hair gokus Super Saiyan 3 hair as Super Saiyan 3 gogetas Super Saiyan 4 hair as Super Saiyan 4 and gogetas Super Saiyan 4 hair again in Shenrons glory mode.

Spirit wave is spirit beam that grows outwards as it moves forwards.

Shenron buster a yellow bigger version of final flash final flashs charge time one hit kill.

Ultimate Dual Shenron Buster x10 is a final flash in both hands apart from eachother once fired two yellow final flash like beams go both are just as big as final flash but merge and crate a beam 4x times bigger than final flash takes same time as Spirit Bomb to charge and fire one hit kill.

Dragon Fist Golden shenron flys out of the characters fist and one hit kills anything charge time spirit bombs

MrSharinganLP View user's profile Send private message

SAMCROSS wrote : I might as well just join in Smile

Name : Samy

Attacks: Kamehameha, Big Bang Attack

Size: Standard

Transformations: Super Saiyan - Super Saiyan lloyd

looks awesome please download link ^^ I make a vdeo its pretty cool

Kakarot2550 View user's profile Send private message

Name : Carrot

Race: Stickman

Attacks: kamehameha, Garlic gun

Size: stickman size

Transformations: tier 1 - tier 2

trailer:
http://filz.us/PvX
http://www.filz.us/files/5b61f14c/0ec/Carrot.swf

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

GOKU2020 View user's profile Send private message

Name: Gokuhan/Gohanku (The fusion of Gohan and Goku).

Race:Saiyan

Icon: I had made a new one.

Attacks: Super Kamehameha, Super Spirit Masenko, Ki Blast.

Transformation: Super Saiyan, Super Saiyan 2

Size: Normal

Items: Potara Earrings.

Aura: Yellow (Even Base form's Aura is Yellow.

I hope you like it Boss Nello and Boss Hogeta.

reilly2002 View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Tuesday, July 30, 2013

reilly2002 wrote : Race:Saiyan

Name:Raiyoku

Attacks: Shenron Buster ki blast Full power engery beam
Spirit wave Dragon Fist Ultimate Duel
Shenron Buster x10(only performable in Super Saiyan 3 up).

Size: Goku's size.

Icon: Veggitos icon.

Items:Black and blue Saiyan armour with shoulder pads and skirt armour with the under armour Vegeta wears but red and a orange scouter and a Tail.

Transformation:Kaiokenx20'Super Saiyan'Super Saiyan 2'Super Saiyan 3''Super Saiyan 4'Shenrons glory mode(greenish red Super Mega Ultra Mega Hyper Xtreme (times two) with with a powerlevel of 40 billion tail also turns red and eyes go deep red and increases size a little).

Aura:Brown normal kaiokenX20 blue Super Saiyan yellow Super Saiyan 2 more glowing yellow Super Saiyan 3 even more Super Saiyan 4 dark purple shenrons glory mode aura reddish red.

normal powerlevel 400000,KaiokenX20956474,Super Saiyan 5million Super Saiyan 2 100million Super Saiyan 3 1100million Super Saiyan 4 20 million,Shenrons glory mode 40BILLION

Other:Fast charge rate Veggitos normal hair as normal Veggitos Super Saiyan as Super Saiyan hair Veggitos Super Saiyan 2 as Super Saiyan 2 hair gokus Super Saiyan 3 hair as Super Saiyan 3 gogetas Super Saiyan 4 hair as Super Saiyan 4 and gogetas Super Saiyan 4 hair again in Shenrons glory mode.

Spirit wave is spirit beam that grows outwards as it moves forwards.

Shenron buster a yellow bigger version of final flash final flashs charge time one hit kill.

Ultimate Dual Shenron Buster x10 is a final flash in both hands apart from eachother once fired two yellow final flash like beams go both are just as big as final flash but merge and crate a beam 4x times bigger than final flash takes same time as Spirit Bomb to charge and fire one hit kill.

Dragon Fist Golden shenron flys out of the characters fist and one hit kills anything charge time spirit bombs

NELLO!! Mitico View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Tuesday, July 30, 2013

is better close this thread..all I know about this thread is that not even a single addon was ever done since 2011...
is better put our dreams in somewhat better..

SuperRobloxiapwer View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Friday, August 02, 2013

Name: Corn

Size: Vegito's size

Icon: Super Saiyan 3 Goku

Items: Vegeta Saiyan Armor, Vegetas blue outfit but black like Gohan from Buu saga, vegetas gloves and boots, Tail, golden tail in Super Saiyan Super Saiyan 2 and Super Saiyan 3, 50% shiny light gray tail

Attacks: first 2 yellow attacks like everyone, Dodohameha (yellow kamehameha out of one finger while saying "Dodohameha!"), Spirit Ball, Dragon Fist (Super Saiyan 3 Only) Spirit Bomb, (Normal Form Only)

Transformations: Normal, Super Saiyan, Super Saiyan 2, Light Super Saiyan (50% shiny light gray hair), Chaos (Dark Blue Hair and dark blue aura), Super Saiyan 3

Kakarot2550 View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Saturday, August 03, 2013

SuperRobloxiapwer wrote : Race: Saiyan

Name: Corn

Size: Vegito's size

Icon: Super Saiyan 3 Goku

Items: Vegeta Saiyan Armor, Vegetas blue outfit but black like Gohan from Buu saga, vegetas gloves and boots, Tail, golden tail in Super Saiyan Super Saiyan 2 and Super Saiyan 3, 50% shiny light gray tail

Attacks: first 2 yellow attacks like everyone, Dodohameha (yellow kamehameha out of one finger while saying "Dodohameha!"), Spirit Ball, Dragon Fist (Super Saiyan 3 Only) Spirit Bomb, (Normal Form Only)

Transformations: Normal, Super Saiyan, Super Saiyan 2, Light Super Saiyan (50% shiny light gray hair), Chaos (Dark Blue Hair and dark blue aura), Super Saiyan 3

http://I.stack.imgur.com/jiFfM.jpg

mj_98 View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Saturday, August 17, 2013

Hi Guys

Trunks GT

Attacks: Buring Attack, Kamehameha, Super Explosive Wave,Finish Buster,Friend Kamehameha

Items: Scarf, Sword

Size: Medium

Icon:

Transformations: Super Saiyan and Super Saiyan 2 and Super Saiyan 3 and Super Saiyan 4 and Super Mega Ultra Mega Hyper Xtreme (times two)

Background Info: I am usually called Turnks, I am Vegeta son ,I have one sister,. I can transform when I am in fights, I have already fought syn shenron, and won againt him.

<<  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  >>

Actions

Online [ 0 / 6125]