Content

Awesome game! a couple of questions though

ferallife View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Saturday, November 14, 2009

I just downloaded this yesterday and I must say its AMAZING! hands down the best Dragon Ball Z game I have come across, and it doesn't even need steam or quake to run it! The graphics are gorgeous too Very Happy

I have some questions though. I've seen videos on youtube where Goku was Super Saiyan or had his blue shirt on instead of his ki uniform. I was wondering how these people did this... and are there any such mods on this forum?

Also, I am frustrated about getting online. as the forum said, I pressed the ~ key and typed \connect 74.194.99.70. after trying this many times during the day, I finally got into a game at around 1pm with 8 or so people. I was really excited and played for awhile, but then left. when I tried to get into the game later on, it just said connecting...and the numbers kept getting higher. does this happen to every one else or am I doing something wrong?

redfoxytail347 View user's profile Send private message

you're not doing anything wrong just that the server must have been down

Zeth The Admin View user's profile Send private message

Sorry. That's the official US server, but I pretty much run it from my own computer. Occasionally, the program will crash without my knowledge in which case I have to relaunch the server. PM'ing me on IRC is a quick way to get the server back up.

Actions

Online [ 0 / 6125]