lukaszenko_PL View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Sunday, November 20, 2011

the game is yet infinite and is no link yet

TRL View user's profile Send private message

The cursor is a picture of kid Goku?

LegendarySS4 View user's profile Send private message

TRL wrote : The cursor is a picture of kid Goku?

If it is.. *laughing my buttocks off*. Laughing

Grega Perpetual Traveler View user's profile Send private message

lukaszenko_PL wrote : the game is yet infinite and is no link yet

Then why post it?

The screens you showed don't show a thing.

Gallery Very Happy

ssj6vegeta View user's profile Send private message

can you put a download for that kid Goku?

Very Happy

Xuriox763 View user's profile Send private message

lukaszenko_PL wrote : Very Happy

So is this suppose to be Dragonball April Fools?

No. This is ZEQ2 Revolution Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Nimish View user's profile Send private message

Features I would like in the game.

1. A Full transformation which allows a normal Saiyan with tail to transform into a giant gorilla (monkey) Very Happy

2. A Tail for all saiyans (Along with Goku.. as Goku in Dragon Ball GT is shown small with regained tail so that decision you guys take Smile) But this tail is lost as the Saiyan reaches almost death. (thus no transformation support in the end)

Reply with quote Monday, November 21, 2011

Nimish wrote : Features I would like in the game.

1. A Full transformation which allows a normal Saiyan with tail to transform into a giant gorilla (monkey) Very Happy

2. A Tail for all saiyans (Along with Goku.. as Goku in Dragon Ball GT is shown small with regained tail so that decision you guys take Smile) But this tail is lost as the Saiyan reaches almost death. (thus no transformation support in the end)

now everyone can transform into a monkey

DaggerDesert

DaggerNamek

Ahh giant monkeys.

Trouth be told it looked and worked really lacking in Earth Special Forces. Wonder how you'll fix that *intense laughter*

Shenku RiO Incarnate View user's profile Send private message

Videl's Read Me File wrote : The following character was created by Shenku.

Any changes or edits to the original character are allowed provided credit is given to the original creator.

So nice to see you can read and follow directions... Confused

I don't mind you adding the character to your pack, as I'm sure the creators of all the other characters and maps equally don't mind, but the least you could do is give credit where credit is due, since it's obvious that you didn't make all these characters and maps yourself...

desert and deaert2

RoganX Classy View user's profile Send private message

Where did you rip Babidi from?

RoganX wrote : Where did you rip Babidi from?

that's a loading screen with a picture from a budokai game. Not actual gameplay.

RoganX Classy View user's profile Send private message

*laughing out loud*. My bad!

Very Happy

Linkxp500 View user's profile Send private message

Shenku wrote :

Any changes or edits to the original character are allowed provided credit is given to the original creator.

I don't mind you adding the character to your pack, as I'm sure the creators of all the other characters and maps equally don't mind, but the least you could do is give credit where credit is due, since it's obvious that you didn't make all these characters and maps yourself...

I'm not sure any changes or edits to the original character were even made, Shenku. I aim to urge Luka to get into editing characters, and he already shows some promise from what I see from the April Fools characters. But you are right, he should credit the creators.

Shenku RiO Incarnate View user's profile Send private message

Linkxp500 wrote :

Shenku wrote :

I'm not sure any changes or edits to the original character were even made, Shenku. I aim to urge Luka to get into editing characters, and he already shows some promise from what I see from the April Fools characters. But you are right, he should credit the creators.

Going from being a stand-alone addon to being part of a pack is a change, since it's no longer being installed by itself. Not too much of a change, I'll grant you, but it's a change none the less.

Regardless, as I said. I don't mind if he uses it, I would just prefer he give credit to all of the creators instead of posting dozens of pictures as if he were the only one who made these things. The least he could do is add some sub-text onto the images themselves stating who made each map/character in each screenshot.

There's nothing worse for an artist than for someone to steal your work and claim it as their own whilst giving no credit to the person who actually made it...(Which is why I've begun watermarking all my artwork on deviant art, just in case, after getting a bad taste in my mouth from an "artist" who was doing this very thing, but with digital paintings, at my school...)

Linkxp500 View user's profile Send private message

Shenku wrote :

Linkxp500 wrote :

Shenku wrote :

Going from being a stand-alone addon to being part of a pack is a change, since it's no longer being installed by itself. Not too much of a change, I'll grant you, but it's a change none the less.

Regardless, as I said. I don't mind if he uses it, I would just prefer he give credit to all of the creators instead of posting dozens of pictures as if he were the only one who made these things. The least he could do is add some sub-text onto the images themselves stating who made each map/character in each screenshot.

There's nothing worse for an artist than for someone to steal your work and claim it as their own whilst giving no credit to the person who actually made it...(Which is why I've begun watermarking all my artwork on deviant art, just in case, after getting a bad taste in my mouth from an "artist" who was doing this very thing, but with digital paintings, at my school...)

......I see your point. Confused

1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  >>

Actions

Online [ 0 / 6125]