NikhilR View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Monday, November 21, 2011

Hey Shenku, do you go to an art school?

LegendarySS4 View user's profile Send private message

Dude!!! the tail is meant to be loosed when he/she is in Oozaru/Oozaru mode

RoganX wrote : Where did you rip Babidi from?

My cardboard cutout came to life.
WS clan action against TKN map packs.

(Majin "M" is WS reverse "W")

Shenku RiO Incarnate View user's profile Send private message

NikhilR wrote : Hey Shenku, do you go to an art school?

It's not technically an "art school", but they do have some art focused majors. I personally have been studying for a Bachelors degree in "Game Art and Design" for the last two years, and I have roughly a year left before I finish up with school. My intention is to become a 3D character artist once I finish, assuming I can get my foot in the door somewhere in the industry and work my way up to such a position...

Shenku wrote :

NikhilR wrote : Hey Shenku, do you go to an art school?

It's not technically an "art school", but they do have some art focused majors. I personally have been studying for a Bachelors degree in "Game Art and Design" for the last two years, and I have roughly a year left before I finish up with school. My intention is to become a 3D character artist once I finish, assuming I can get my foot in the door somewhere in the industry and work my way up to such a position...

I see... (sent you a message in this regard)

Well good luck with that Shenku Smile

Linkxp500 View user's profile Send private message

LegendarySS4 wrote : Well good luck with that Shenku Smile

Thanks guys. Smile

NikhilR wrote :

RoganX wrote : Where did you rip Babidi from?

My cardboard cutout came to life.
WS clan action against TKN map packs.

(Majin "M" is WS reverse "W")

A Wild Goku Appeared!

Babidi used "Self Destruct"... It's Super Effective!

Babidi Faints...

Razz

lukaszenko_PL View user's profile Send private message

friends did not want to offend you, so it's not only are my work but just like all
Nello, Samcross, Richma and other

I can not I create characters or animation although I tried but I do not know how
I have Autodesk 3ds Max 2010 32-bit in the English version if someone has a Polish version push link , then, can they learn

I do not have school so I'm like you finish a normal boyfriend who has his views
I like what I do and I do it for yourself do not like you do not have to play or watch my work

lukaszenko_PL wrote : friends did not want to offend you, so it's not only are my work but just like all

I can not I create characters or animation although I tried but I do not know how
I have Autodesk 3ds Max 2010 32-bit in the English version if someone has a Polish version push link , then, can they learn

I do not have school so I'm like you finish a normal boyfriend who has his views
I like what I do and I do it for yourself do not like you do not have to play or watch my work

Um... What? You lost me entirely. Confused

RoganX Classy View user's profile Send private message

Google translator ain't working so good for you, Luka.

Linkxp500 wrote :

lukaszenko_PL wrote : friends did not want to offend you, so it's not only are my work but just like all

I think what he said is that he didn't make them, and doesn't know how to use 3DS Max even though he has it because he can't read the interface well(it's in English, which isn't his native language it seems.), and isn't going to school for this stuff. He also seems to be saying that he likes doing this stuff for himself, and we don't have to use what he makes if we don't want to...

I could be mistaken, but that's how I understood it.

Shenku wrote :

Linkxp500 wrote :

I think what he said is that he didn't make them, and doesn't know how to use 3DS Max even though he has it because he can't read the interface well(it's in English, which isn't his native language it seems.), and isn't going to school for this stuff. He also seems to be saying that he likes doing this stuff for himself, and we don't have to use what he makes if we don't want to...

How do you explain the "boyfriend" comment? Laughing

Linkxp500 wrote :

Shenku wrote :

Linkxp500 wrote :

How do you explain the "boyfriend" comment? :*laughing out loud*:

Google Translate isn't perfect.

XmLmX2 View user's profile Send private message

You all are so smart in here. -_-'
Jerks.

XmLmX2 wrote : You all are so smart in here. -_-'
Jerks.

Why do you call me that? We're not jerks, we're just trying to figure out what Luka said in simple terms. Wink

Nimish View user's profile Send private message

Linkxp500 wrote : We're not jerks, we're just trying to figure out what Luka said in simple terms. Wink

Hope the Lord, Almighty be with you in these bad times Razz *laughing out loud*.

Seriously lloyd Bless you if you are trying to decrypt Luka's English Cipher haha

Reply with quote Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Yes Very Happy thanks

I have a question about the ZEQ2

How do figure
How to make animations
and as I join the game

if you have some videos I will be grateful

I want to do the same as I do not know how Sad

http://ZEQ2.com/lite/forums/viewtopic.php?p=100997#100997

TRL View user's profile Send private message

Try going into another forum than this one.

Let's say the learning forum. It's right there, go ahead and click it.

TRL wrote : Try going into another forum than this one.

Let's say the learning forum. It's right there, go ahead and click it.

RealDeal View user's profile Send private message

@lukaszenko_PL
dude I suggest you type in your local language into translate and then translate that to English Smile

RealDeal wrote : @lukaszenko_PL
dude I suggest you type in your local language into translate and then translate that to English Smile

Isn't that what Google Translate does? Rolling Eyes

Nimish View user's profile Send private message

Linkxp500 wrote :

RealDeal wrote : @lukaszenko_PL

Isn't that what Google Translate does? Rolling Eyes

This was unnecessary..

He would anyways use "Google" to find out about the translators Razz Very Happy

and besides,
"Google Translate" is Self Explainatory

Reply with quote Wednesday, November 23, 2011

I always wrote the google translators but not always as I would have wanted hehe

<<  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  >>

Actions

Online [ 0 / 6125]