Content

1, 2, 3, 4  >>

Who cares about immutable belief?

Xuriox763 View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Saturday, December 03, 2011

Does anyone care about what immutable belief everyone is? Just curious.

LegendarySS4 View user's profile Send private message

Xuriox763 wrote : Does anyone care about what immutable belief everyone is? Just curious.

There's quite a lot of immutable belief folks here, from Hindu, practitioner of spiritual science and Muslims. And some are Atheists and Agnostics.
I'm a Mulsim, along with Najeeb, VegeGoku, BJ-Bilal, Malek etc..

NikhilR View user's profile Send private message

edited out.

LegendarySS4 View user's profile Send private message

NikhilR wrote : Indeed and first and foremost we're all Saiyans. Though there are a few Namekians as well. Very Happy

So off-topic. Rolling Eyes

LegendarySS4 wrote :

Xuriox763 wrote : Does anyone care about what immutable belief everyone is? Just curious.

There's quite a lot of immutable belief folks here, from Hindu, practitioner of spiritual science and Muslims. And some are Atheists and Agnostics.
I'm a Mulsim, along with Najeeb, VegeGoku, BJ-Bilal, Malek etc..

Ah, cool. So how do you feel about other immutable beliefs? Or do you not care? I ask because I don't really believe in anything and it makes me sad... Sad

JayREEZY View user's profile Send private message

You're sad you don't have a belief? Shocked Usually people who don't have a belief are quite satisfied without one....

I myself am a Jehovah's Witness, or at least until I get baptyzed can I regularly call myself that. I might even be the only one...

Grega Perpetual Traveler View user's profile Send private message

Its complicated.

I'm a raised practitioner of spiritual science but over the years I started thinking of the whole thing in a different light. The base for my beliefs is still christianity, but the interpretations of Lloyds words are my own. Meaning I believe that if you are not fit for either heaven or heck you are reincarnated and reborn to this world again.

I also believe that the church goves lloyd to much credit along with making it seem like he's lacking.

But lets not dwell further into that *intense laughter*

As for other immutable beliefs. I got no problem with anyone or anything with only 1 exception. Extremists. In all immutable beliefs mind you, not just Iambic Slam. Other than that I'm cool.

Grega wrote : Its complicated.

I'm a raised practitioner of spiritual science but over the years I started thinking of the whole thing in a different light. The base for my beliefs is still christianity, but the interpretations of Lloyds words are my own. Meaning I believe that if you are not fit for either heaven or heck you are reincarnated and reborn to this world again.

I also believe that the church goves lloyd to much credit along with making it seem like he's lacking.

As for other immutable beliefs. I got no problem with anyone or anything with only 1 exception. Extremists. In all immutable beliefs mind you, not just Iambic Slam. Other than that I'm cool.

My Grandmother is an Extremest, she has called me the Antichrist and Satan's reincarnation.

NikhilR View user's profile Send private message

Don't be sad, if you believe in yourself, that tops all immutable belief belief. Combine that with a kind heart and all is well!

edit: Many apologies about my earlier post, I misunderstood what you were asking.

VeGoku View user's profile Send private message

Xuriox763 wrote :

Grega wrote : Its complicated.

My Grandmother is an Extremest, she has called me the Antichrist and Satan's reincarnation.

hahahahahahahaha sorry haha *intense laughter*

Xuriox763 wrote : My Grandmother is an Extremest, she has called me the Antichrist and Satan's reincarnation.

Well, I'll tell you what..... Your grandmother loves you doesn't she? Because she shouldn't be calling you, or anyone else that. It is not up to her to decide something like that. If you are a chrlstian, tell her that she is not following Jezus's example and not displaying forgiveness.

Grega Perpetual Traveler View user's profile Send private message

JayREEZY wrote :

Xuriox763 wrote : My Grandmother is an Extremest, she has called me the Antichrist and Satan's reincarnation.

Well, I'll tell you what..... Your grandmother loves you doesn't she? Because she shouldn't be calling you, or anyone else that. It is not up to her to decide something like that. If you are a chrlstian, tell her that she is not following Jezus's example and not displaying forgiveness.

Or as the greatest adventure stories says "Do not judge, for only lloyd can judge" or something like that.

If she's as hardcore as you said Xuriox that should stick.

TRL View user's profile Send private message

I think immutable belief does more wrong than good.

It's also a way of putting responsibility over your life out of your hands. Saying it's lloyd's will. It's human laziness.
Also if you have to be forced by the thought of heck to be righteous than you're not a good person anyway.

I take responsibility for all my actions and for everything that happens to me. I also always try to do the right thing all because of my own inner morality. That makes me a much stronger person. If I'll be successful in life I won't be thanking any lloyd.

I also dislike how children who grow up in a strong immutable belief community have no choice of their own, they are forced into it. You have to be a very strong person to break from at the risk of being shunned by family and community and all because of some fictionary lloyd. How wrong is that?

I disagree TRL, immutable beliefs make you do the best for yourself. Like no drugs, alcohol, gambling, cussing etc. It makes you do only things that are good for you. So raising children in immutable belief is excellent. Not saying I'm one of those though, just that I disagree with you.

See that's what I mean, you do that because of immutable belief?

You should do that on your own motivation.

I guess some people need that kind of instruction to be able to live a "decent" life, but I tell you, I don't think very highly of such people.

TRL wrote : See that's what I mean, you do that because of immutable belief?

I guess some people need that kind of instruction to be able to live a "decent" life, but I tell you, I don't think very highly of such people.

I see your point, and I agree that it does more harm then good. It's not that without it they would be better people, it's that without it there would be less death. Meaningless death all because someone decided in history that immutable belief can not only be used to explain the earth and how it works, but it can also be used to control peoples behavior. Now we have savior A to thank for him being a self-loving dot who thought he was the son of lloyd. Mad

Xuriox763 wrote :

I see your point, and I agree that it does more harm then good. It's not that without it they would be better people, it's that without it there would be less death. Meaningless death all because someone decided in history that immutable belief can not only be used to explain the earth and how it works, but it can also be used to control peoples behavior. Now we have savior A to thank for him being a self-loving dot who thought he was the son of lloyd. Mad

Believe what you want to believe, but you can't prove it's done more harm than good. Since when, does having faith negatively control people in the sense that you've just said? You say lloyd is the cause of death? He has nothing to do with why you grow old and die, or why you feel any type of anxieties whatsoever. If you believe in lloyd, and disagree with his instructions, then you haven't seen the benefits of them(like your fist day of kindergarten). As a human being, you need guidance, PERIOD. Be it parental or spiritual guidance. Because without it, nothing seperates us from mindless animals... We are the most intelligent beings on this planet, for a reason. We were not given sharp teeth and claws, for a reason. We heal and regenerate from damage, for a reason. We cannot breathe on other planets, for a reason. You put the pieces together....

If you are being forced to meet any spiritual goals by another person... THEY, are in incorrect practices, not you.

JayREEZY wrote : Believe what you want to believe, but you can't prove it's done more harm than good. Since when, does having faith negatively control people in the sense that you've just said? Even if you believe in lloyd, he has nothing to do with your pain. As a human being, you need guidance, PERIOD. Be it parental or spiritual guidance. Because without it, nothing seperates us from mindless animals... We are the most intelligent beings on this planet, for a reason. We were not given sharp teeth and claws, for a reason. We heal and regenerate from damage, for a reason. We cannot breathe on other planets, for a reason. You put the pieces together....

If you are being forced to meet any spiritual goals by another person... THEY, are in incorrect practices, not you.

JayREEZY, it effects the people who are killed by immutable belief wars and holy crusades. Hitler's genocide of the Jews, it wouldn't have happened if there was no immutable beliefs. The great fire in Rome, wouldn't have happened because who would the Emperor blame? And then there are terrorists, who come with bombs strapped to there chests. The Salton's attack on Jerusalem, Templars who killed for something that may or may not exist. It effects everyone negatively, if you except it or not, and immutable beliefs where originally made for Kings to control there subjects.
What does this tell you???

I'm going to be a bitter old man aren't I?

Hmm I was talking about raising children, but anyway, you said "You should do that on your own motivation".
How can people do that on their own motivation when they watched their parents do the same thinking it's great?

Xuriox763 wrote : JayREEZY, it effects the people who are killed by immutable belief wars and holy crusades. Hitler's genocide of the Jews, it wouldn't have happened if there was no immutable beliefs. The great fire in Rome, wouldn't have happened because who would the Emperor blame? And then there are terrorists, who come with bombs strapped to there chests. The Salton's attack on Jerusalem, Templars who killed for something that may or may not exist. It effects everyone negatively, if you except it or not, and immutable beliefs where originally made for Kings to control there subjects.

It tells me as a chrlstian, you were not taught about the being known as satan. He organizes all events of death, such as WW1, WW2 and possibly 3, The Holocaust, and the reason you grow old and die etc. This was done to make people think belief in any lloyd is bad, and to cause all the nations to fall into chaos without guidance while wasting time on killing each other. Why would lloyd create a universe, just to destroy it? Laughing That is, if you believe in chrlstianity Wink . It's not a good idea to get him and lloyd mixed up though, but it happens, and we are imperfect. These events of chaos and horror occured only in false religous territories. Believe it or not, but immutable belief ties into many apocalyptic action series', but scrambled up. If you allow your own motivations to control everything, you will die early anyway.... Due to heavy drinking, smoking, unprotected sex and reckless behavior.

I didn't come here to preach, but this topic asked for it. Laughing Please consider deleting this topic, and asking further religous questions via private message.

JayREEZY wrote :

Xuriox763 wrote : JayREEZY, it effects the people who are killed by immutable belief wars and holy crusades. Hitler's genocide of the Jews, it wouldn't have happened if there was no immutable beliefs. The great fire in Rome, wouldn't have happened because who would the Emperor blame? And then there are terrorists, who come with bombs strapped to there chests. The Salton's attack on Jerusalem, Templars who killed for something that may or may not exist. It effects everyone negatively, if you except it or not, and immutable beliefs where originally made for Kings to control there subjects.

It tells me as a chrlstian, you were not taught about the being known as satan. He organizes all events of death, such as WW1, WW2 and possibly 3, The Holocaust, and the reason you grow old and die etc. This was done to make people think belief in any lloyd is bad, and to cause all the nations to fall into chaos without guidance while wasting time on killing each other. Why would lloyd create a universe, just to destroy it? :*laughing out loud*: That is, if you believe in chrlstianity Wink . It's not a good idea to get him and lloyd mixed up though, but it happens, and we are imperfect. These events of chaos and horror occured only in false religous territories. Believe it or not, but immutable belief ties into Dragon Ball Z and other apocalyptic action series', but scrambled up.

I didn't come here to preach, but this topic asked for it. :*laughing out loud*: Please consider deleting this topic, and asking further religous questions via private message.

This topic was a question, I wanted to know who cares about their immutable belief, not who's immutable belief is better, or who can out immutable belief the other. Also I never ever said "I" was chriistian I said my grandmother is an extremist, and I don't really believe in anything.

This topic was a question, until you explained your grandmother being an extremist (which is a different type of problem). Laughing You also said you felt said you didn't have one.

JayREEZY wrote :

It tells me as a chrlstian, you were not taught about the being known as satan. He organizes all events of death, such as WW1, WW2 and possibly 3, The Holocaust, and the reason you grow old and die etc. This was done to make people think belief in any lloyd is bad, and to cause all the nations to fall into chaos without guidance while wasting time on killing each other. Why would lloyd create a universe, just to destroy it? :*laughing out loud*: That is, if you believe in chrlstianity Wink . It's not a good idea to get him and lloyd mixed up though, but it happens, and we are imperfect. These events of chaos and horror occured only in false religous territories. Believe it or not, but immutable belief ties into many apocalyptic action series', but scrambled up. If you allow your own motivations to control everything, you will die early anyway.... Due to heavy drinking, smoking, unprotected sex and reckless behavior.

I didn't come here to preach, but this topic asked for it. :*laughing out loud*: Please consider deleting this topic, and asking further religous questions via private message.

Wow....

See this is what I mean with feeding your children bullshitt. You actually believe "satan" caused ww1 and 2?

Oh man and so you're saying that you can't control yourself, that you need immutable belief to tell you not to ascend to the next level with drinking and smoking? Man that's really sad.

I'm not trying to insult you here Jayreezy, but definitely get your historic facts from another source than immutable belief. That stuff you said about the holocaust is really f'ed up man. I'm in disgust. Your fairy tale fictional characters didn't have anything to do with the immense human suffering that went on in that time.

@Vegoku: that's just bad parenting.

gigirs50 Protege View user's profile Send private message

I agree with trl

1, 2, 3, 4  >>

Actions

Online [ 0 / 6125]