Content

<<  1, 2, 3  >>

New Vegeta Lock on

TRL View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Monday, December 05, 2011

I can't. The pose reset while I was making the render, lucky I already had it.

LegendarySS4 View user's profile Send private message

Mima wrote :

Mima wrote : TRL, ssj6vegeta, could you both give us side views? Good job though! Smile

That would be nice Smile

ssj6vegeta View user's profile Send private message

Xuriox763 wrote :

ssj6vegeta wrote : another change

lowered the thighs so that it would be less sit-like

Legs need to be spread out more.

WRONG

he's tilted to the side in the ref so it makes sense how I did the legs

that karate reference is completely away from what I'm trying to do

and mima I'll do it later

here

Linkxp500 View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Tuesday, December 06, 2011

ssj6vegeta wrote : here

side.jpg looks like he's trying to stink up his pants. Razz *laughing out loud*

Dokumas Jamaicabronx View user's profile Send private message

Ssj6vegeta excellent work brother.

LegendarySS4 View user's profile Send private message

Dokumas wrote : Ssj6vegeta excellent work brother.

Reply with quote Wednesday, December 07, 2011

Yes, excellent work, but he does still look a bit awkward in side.jpg...

Linkxp500 wrote : Yes, excellent work, but he does still look a bit awkward in side.jpg...

I don't see it

Why ever don't you EXPLAIN!!!

if its like 2 paragraphs or more

too long; didn't read

ssj6vegeta wrote :

Linkxp500 wrote : Yes, excellent work, but he does still look a bit awkward in side.jpg...

I don't see it

Why ever don't you EXPLAIN!!!

if its like 2 paragraphs or more

too long; didn't read

Then I shall not explain. Apparently, he looks constipated and trying to release gas... If that doesn't help you understand, I don't know what will.

constipated trying to let out gas...I can kind of see it but then the pose would be completely ruined son...oh well in game you wouldn't see it sideways I guess

Xuriox763 View user's profile Send private message

Linkxp500 wrote :

Xuriox763 wrote :

This isn't Martial Arts! This is Dragon Ball Z!

Dragonball Z is an anime series, anime is done by Asians, and Asians all know martial arts!!! Stereotypical ones that is... Besides technically it is martial arts considering the fact that it is based around a world were martial arts tournaments make you a millionaire and they fight using martial arts...

Xuriox763 wrote :

Linkxp500 wrote :

Xuriox763 wrote :

Dragonball Z is an anime series, anime is done by Asians, and Asians all know martial arts!!! Stereotypical ones that is... Besides technically it is martial arts considering the fact that it is based around a world were martial arts tournaments make you a millionaire and they fight using martial arts...

but the fact is that is NOT the pose I was going for and I don't know who told you otherwise

ssj6vegeta wrote :

Xuriox763 wrote :

Linkxp500 wrote :

Xuriox763 wrote :

but the fact is that is NOT the pose I was going for and I don't know who told you otherwise

No one told me otherwise it was an example! And I don't understand why people care about what I say I do ill-advised things, people should learn to either ignore me or see my point. the idea wasn't the pose it was the leg positions if you noticed an all the Dragon Ball Z poses their legs where almost always in that pose.

Ckelldo View user's profile Send private message

Xuriox763 wrote :

ssj6vegeta wrote :

Xuriox763 wrote :

Linkxp500 wrote :

Xuriox763 wrote :

No one told me otherwise it was an example! And I don't understand why people care about what I say I do ill-advised things, people should learn to either ignore me or see my point. the idea wasn't the pose it was the leg positions if you noticed an all the Dragon Ball Z poses their legs where almost always in that pose.

It's okay Xuriox, you don't have to get all defensive. Just do what I do and read the forums and not post, I tended to overreact on these things. Very Happy

Also SSJ6Vegeta just try to be nice, he's new.

Xuriox763 wrote :

ssj6vegeta wrote :

Xuriox763 wrote :

Linkxp500 wrote :

Xuriox763 wrote :

do you not get it? I'm not going for that pose -__- I didn't plan to do my legs that way and I won't

ssj6vegeta wrote :

Xuriox763 wrote :

ssj6vegeta wrote :

Xuriox763 wrote :

Linkxp500 wrote :

Xuriox763 wrote :

do you not get it? I'm not going for that pose -__- I didn't plan to do my legs that way and I won't

IT WAS ONLY AN EXAMPLE!!!! Evil or Very Mad

Just get back on topic SSJ6Vegeta

Ckelldo wrote : Just get back on topic SSJ6Vegeta

Yes please, to much attention on me. I feel like I'm going to puke.

but the picture was on the topic so it coutns as on-topic =P

Personally I feel this addon looks good, and if you wanna do your own thing that's your own buisness.

ssj6vegeta wrote : but the picture was on the topic so it coutns as on-topic =P

Just please, leave the new guy alone. It's not like he is trying to change your addon, he's only trying to help.

Reply with quote Thursday, December 08, 2011

Ckelldo wrote :

Just please, leave the new guy alone. It's not like he is trying to change your addon, he's only trying to help.

He may be trying to help, but it would have been better looking for Dragon Ball Z refs instead of general martial arts pictures. It's easier for the addon creator to visualize how a character is supposed to look.

Really, this is supposed to benefit you, Xuriox, it isn't intended to attack you. Read the forum rules to be sure you know what is required of you and what is allowed of you, as well as adhering to the majority of these threads rules.

Linkxp500 wrote :

Ckelldo wrote :

He may be trying to help, but it would have been better looking for Dragon Ball Z refs instead of general martial arts pictures. It's easier for the addon creator to visualize how a character is supposed to look.

Really, this is supposed to benefit you, Xuriox, it isn't intended to attack you. Read the forum rules to be sure you know what is required of you and what is allowed of you, as well as adhering to the majority of these threads rules.

Look just be nice, he may not have even known of the forum rules. I know I didn't for a long time.

Ckelldo wrote :

Linkxp500 wrote :

Ckelldo wrote :

Look just be nice, he may not have even known of the forum rules. I know I didn't for a long time.

I am being nice, I haven't insulted him or gave him any reason to say I'm mean. I merely gave some advice for future reference, nothing more.

<<  1, 2, 3  >>

Actions

Online [ 0 / 6125]