New Vegeta Lock on

Ckelldo View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Thursday, December 08, 2011

Linkxp500 wrote :

Ckelldo wrote :

Linkxp500 wrote :

Ckelldo wrote :

ssj6vegeta wrote : but the picture was on the topic so it coutns as on-topic =P

Just please, leave the new guy alone. It's not like he is trying to change your addon, he's only trying to help.

He may be trying to help, but it would have been better looking for Dragon Ball Z refs instead of general martial arts pictures. It's easier for the addon creator to visualize how a character is supposed to look.

Really, this is supposed to benefit you, Xuriox, it isn't intended to attack you. Read the forum rules to be sure you know what is required of you and what is allowed of you, as well as adhering to the majority of these threads rules.

Look just be nice, he may not have even known of the forum rules. I know I didn't for a long time.

I am being nice, I haven't insulted him or gave him any reason to say I'm mean. I merely gave some advice for future reference, nothing more.

okay, okay. It's hard to tell online, sorry if somehow what I said insaulted you.

JayREEZY View user's profile Send private message

You are very kind Link, but remember that people take/handle things differently... people can have bipolar disorder(very common, including myself) and I'm not sure, but I may have taken offense to that too.. It vacuums, but I've learned to control it pretty well, so maybe I wouldn't get offended.

As Off-Topic as always: Laughing
Jason

by the way, how's Vegeta's pose going Vegeta? Laughing It's looking better and better

Mima The Disciple View user's profile Send private message

On topic:
SSJ6vegeta, how is it going? Any updates? You could post a video about him going from Idle to locked.

Offtopic:
You cannot STEAL someone's IP. You are either [A] In close relation, so you use the same PC/router. [B] A same person with a little identity problem. [C] 2 separate people using a public internet center for this. (But I doubt it.)

ssj6vegeta View user's profile Send private message

*laughing out loud* that's the part I haven't worked on...been hassled about the pose too much

then id have to combine bips and change Vegeta's curret lock on frames which I don't know how to do

I planned on trying to finish then sending it so you guys could do it or something

Linkxp500 View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Friday, December 09, 2011

Back Off Topic:

Ckelldo wrote : okay, okay. It's hard to tell online, sorry if somehow what I said insaulted you.

No, it's fine, I don't feel insulted in the slightest.

@JayREEZY - I am sorry if I did seem a little untempered. I am still kind of terrible with social skills, and my Psychology class didn't help too much with helping me understand people with mental disabilities.

(Just so you know, I am also with a mental/physical/learning disability as well. It is called Agenesis of the Corpus Callosum. Look it up, because I don't want to explain it for the upteenth time.)

Xuriox763 View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Friday, December 09, 2011

Ckelldo wrote :

ssj6vegeta wrote : but the picture was on the topic so it coutns as on-topic =P

Just please, leave the new guy alone. It's not like he is trying to change your addon, he's only trying to help.

thank you, anyways

<<  1, 2, 3

Actions

Online [ 0 / 6125]