Content

Modern Warfare 2 vacuums!!

MetalEagle View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Tuesday, November 17, 2009

I know this way off from Dragon Ball Z but you have to watch this its so funny OH MY GOODNESS this kid has problems

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mQpcO8x6NNY

Deathshot View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Wednesday, November 18, 2009

He is one of the few that should have been aborted.

MetalEagle View user's profile Send private message

I know

The-Kakarotto View user's profile Send private message

Wow.

RedHot View user's profile Send private message

It's not that he has the genes to be a strawberry. He just lacks some proper raising. He was too spoiled as a kid and now he is mentally unstable. If life kicks him in the buttocks hard enough I guess he will be straight like everyone else.

He is mental. What the heck would you do that to your hand!? What a fruitcake!

MDave ZEQ2-lite Ninja View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Thursday, November 19, 2009

Good act. Some show should hire him.

Alex Al Knows View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Friday, November 20, 2009

The joy of youtube, where blithering imbeciles can post videos of themselves showing their levels of intelligence to the world under the illusion people actually care about the incessant drivel they spout.

On a lighter note, I wonder how long it'll be until those old age insults will be word-filtered? Very Happy

Zeth The Admin View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Friday, November 20, 2009

Insults with intelligence are beyond the scope of the word filter. Razz

maxkhaos View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Saturday, November 21, 2009

Alex wrote : The joy of youtube, where blithering imbeciles can post videos of themselves showing their levels of intelligence to the world under the illusion people actually care about the incessant drivel they spout.

haha I already have no clue what you're saying...

but that kid should kill himself if he thinks Modern Warfare 2 vacuums so bad that you prefer to hurt yourself then play that game =/

Alex Al Knows View user's profile Send private message

Zeth wrote : Insults with intelligence are beyond the scope of the word filter. Razz

Speaking of beyond the scope of the word filter, someone has added SMD as SMD to the word filter. Could you change it? *laughing out loud*

TheXenon View user's profile Send private message

I wonder if anyone can see how fake it is. And also realize people will do anything for attention I'm sure his hands getting a little scraped up and bruised was worth it for the 830k Views he got.. of course only to him haha. Good show that was entertainment.

Also I declare the Wall.. THE WINNER!

Zeth The Admin View user's profile Send private message

Speaking of beyond the scope of the word filter, someone has added SMD as SMD to the word filter. Could you change it? *laughing out loud*

Seems it's been fixed, but someone is definitely going crazy on word filter additions. I usually have a set of rules (believe it or not) that I abide by when adding a new term as to not have it conflict with legitimate, non-aggressive forms of such words. A lot of these acronym replacements (in the case where there could be dozens) and capitalization fixes cause layers of complications that already have to coincide along with other filters written as antonyms, satires, or obscure allusions.

EDIT : Alright. See, someone replaced "cause" with "because", which is a problem since cause is actually a standalone real word even though some people do use 'cause as a form of because.

TheXenon View user's profile Send private message

You just had to know this was going to happen after he posted the video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XsL0zSDMUsg&feature=related

Entertainment? That's scary that is. Even if it's staged, it's still scary how someone would bruise their hands hand scrape it and such to get attention on the internet.

Hanjin View user's profile Send private message

Although the games multiplayer is trash on PC this dude needs to go to the mental ward Laughing.

Soul_Huey View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Sunday, November 22, 2009

OH MY GOODNESS D: am not getting modern warfare INSTEAD

I'm going to take a ride on my big green tractor make it go slow and make it go faster *super intense laughter*

Actions

Online [ 0 / 6125]