1, 2  >>

[LO] clan

leogone View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Tuesday, December 20, 2011

okay I create a clan so the inscription s open
* career out loud * Laughing Laughing

Xosi View user's profile Send private message

Surprised Surprised Surprised Shocked Confused Mad Question what's with all of these clans?!

LegendarySS4 View user's profile Send private message

Couldn't you just join any existing clans?

LegendarySS4 wrote : [img]http://s3.amazonaws.com/kym-assets/entries/icons/original/000/000/554/facepalm.jpg?1282626490[/img]

Couldn't you just join any existing clans?

True. Evil or Very Mad

Anoxable View user's profile Send private message

Most random thing I have seen in a while.

Epic wrote : Most random thing I have seen in a while.

You can say that again

Epic wrote : Most random thing I have seen in a while.

Richma View user's profile Send private message

You got to be a really good fighter to join any clan that is why I'm not in a clan I'm toooo bad Laughing

leogone wrote : okay I create a clan so the inscription s open
* career out loud * :*laughing out loud*: :*laughing out loud*:

Leogone what inspired you to make a clan called "Lo?" Question

Lfs Z Artist View user's profile Send private message

magnificent. This clan thingy is going to far and all people who just assign to clans and join them should leave the forums. It's not the purpose for that and the project idea was way different then kiddish playing.

Like Anoxable said in the irc, "so original" Laughing

leogone View user's profile Send private message

so, you join the clan or not! for help the (ZEQ2 legend of the saiyen) so join please Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation

Well sorry man, already in a clan

@Ramunas
When people join these clans, those people can have some talents like Nimish a coder, others which I forgot.. Which can lead them to helping the project out. Bad thing most join for clans only.

Surprised

JayREEZY View user's profile Send private message

Lfs wrote : magnificent. This clan thingy is going to far and all people who just assign to clans and join them should leave the forums. It's not the purpose for that and the project idea was way different then kiddish playing.

Looks like Ramunas found you guys out Surprised Laughing

Lfs Z Artist View user's profile Send private message

JayREEZY wrote :

Lfs wrote : magnificent. This clan thingy is going to far and all people who just assign to clans and join them should leave the forums. It's not the purpose for that and the project idea was way different then kiddish playing.

Looks like Ramunas found you guys out Surprised :*laughing out loud*:

Nah, I just enjoy when it comes to people who wants to develop something instead just play and forget the things how he or she could change this? Remember - start changing the world from yourself, so YOU (yes, YOU oh-reader) can change the zeq2lite and develop it into something different, something better, something good (by saying this, I referred to personal skills and understanding or motivation to learn something).. and maybe even change your own destiny and find your own call in gaming world, like I did, like most of us did.....Wink

Malek View user's profile Send private message

So, I got bored again, I think I'll make a clan it will be called : EAZZZ2AIDIUCDHD7CRGBBV
Which stands for Extreme Awesome ZEQ2 ZEQ3 ZEQ23 2ZEQ Amazing Insane Irrelevant Deidara Ultimate Clan DX HD DVD 720p Caporal Really Good But Bad Viridian etc.

This clan will be so awesome, rule the ZEQ2 servers, and conquer the whole world, mainly because I'm so bored right now, hope many of you will join, and yes, it will have it's servers, banners, photos, VIP slots and more for a cheap price, stay tuned! AND there's NOT A slam THING LFS CAN DO ABOUT IT! HOLY OH MY GOODNESS VADER Batman *laughing out loud*! 1!!:11:1:1:!!!

Here's a preview picture, it's a hint ! (and a secret ! shh!)

EDIT: Sorry guys but the clan EAZZZ2AIDIUCDHD7CRGBBV is dead, very very dead.. because I'm not bored anymore and realized there's so much better to do on the other sites, don't be sad, it's a great loss but we'll all get over it Crying or Very sad RIP

TRL View user's profile Send private message

Vote BANCLANS now!!

mcgrass Beta Trapezoid View user's profile Send private message

Why Banclans? why won't we make a clan part of the forum? and only registered clans would be able to post there Razz and any new clan would have to ask let's say Brad (or someone else, Mima maybe *intense laughter*) if it can register. that way there won't be any random clans, and someone check him He sounds like a really cool guy *intense laughter* or Nabako or some other wierdo

Let me tell you, Brad doesn't care one bit about clans, nor does anyone else who is developing.
A separate forum would only acknowledge their uselessness.

TRL wrote : Let me tell you, Brad doesn't care one bit about clans, nor does anyone else who is developing.
A separate forum would only acknowledge their uselessness.

I know that ^^ so no new clans would register ^^

It seems common sense to only start a clan when you have enough people to have one.

Apparently it isn't.. Confused

Domo-Kun View user's profile Send private message

mcgrass wrote : Why Banclans? why won't we make a clan part of the forum? and only registered clans would be able to post there Razz and any new clan would have to ask let's say Brad (or someone else, Mima maybe *intense laughter*) if it can register. that way there won't be any random clans, and someone check him He sounds like a really cool guy *intense laughter* or Nabako or some other wierdo

Because clans do not contribute to the project I guess. Members of clans might, but I don't really think clans in general do.
EDIT: Darn you and your ninja speed, TRL >:c

I know all that, but it's fun to be in a clan Razz nothing more Smile

or maybe there is something more, people want their clan to be the best and they invite new players, that's one of the reasons we had a 100+ people online record lately. So the clan idea is not so bad, but people are ill-advised and use it the wrong way Razz

1, 2  >>

Actions

Online [ 0 / 6125]