Reply with quote Friday, August 03, 2012

I'm sorry for ZEQ2 legend of the saiyen V2, my upload haven't be complete

KAKAROT#1 View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Saturday, February 16, 2013

still uploading? Very Happy

leogone View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Thursday, March 14, 2013

KAKAROT#1 wrote : still uploading? Very Happy

No sorry,I have been delete the file because I can't create characters,I can only modify the textures...You no, it's too hard for me Very Happy, but if you want a gamepack with only new textures....tell me.

Oh, and other: my connection is slow, I need good connection for that Wink

temto View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Monday, July 01, 2013

......(\_/)
......( '_')
..../""""""""""""\======░ ▒▓▓█D
/"""""""""""""""""""\
\_@_@_@_@_@ /

vegeta183 View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Tuesday, July 02, 2013

temto wrote : ...
......(\_/)
......( '_')
/"""""""""""""""""""\
\_@_@_@_@_@ /

what da fuq

DarkPrince_92 View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Tuesday, July 02, 2013

......(\_/)
......( '_')
/"""""""""""""""""""\
\_@_@_@_@_@ /

That's actually pretty cool....but why?

Linkxp500 View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Saturday, July 13, 2013

DarkPrince_92 wrote :

......(\_/)
......( '_')
/"""""""""""""""""""\
\_@_@_@_@_@ /

That's actually pretty cool....but why?

Probably for attention. Though I wonder; what does Game Stop have to do with ZEQ2-Lite at all?

leogone View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Friday, August 02, 2013

Well , the project was canceled ,'cause the game was too big for me , and I can't upload it , my connection is too slow , and 2 , I was removed the game because a virus was blocked my computer , sorry again , I was removed all thinks in my computer , a big sorry to all /:

Void63450 View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Friday, March 28, 2014

Hello all. I'd really love to try this game out with some of it's various mods, the differences between add-on packs seems relatively unclear. what's the difference between each of them? Which add-on packs include what characters/maps? Would it be possible for someone to compile a list? Making each add-on stand out from one another would make everything easier. This way, people know exactly which one they want. Maybe include a quality grade for each character in the pack, so we know which packs have the better looking/playing/feeling characters?

Zeth The Admin View user's profile Send private message

Hello all. I'd really love to try this game out with some of it's various mods, the differences between add-on packs seems relatively unclear. what's the difference between each of them? Which add-on packs include what characters/maps? Would it be possible for someone to compile a list? Making each add-on stand out from one another would make everything easier. This way, people know exactly which one they want. Maybe include a quality grade for each character in the pack, so we know which packs have the better looking/playing/feeling characters?

Such comprehensive lists do not currently exist, but would most certainly be welcome. Knowing the source for each individual addon (character/map/effect/etc.) in a particular pack would provide a lot of insight. Quality-grade might be rather subjective from person to person; therefore, it'd probably be best to only state the actual facts that can be ascertained.

This is a community-driven project. If you truly wish this to happen, you should definitely consider taking it upon yourself to pursue it.

That's looking like what I'll have to do. I have zero knowledge of making games, but I believe I could contribute some ideas to making the game more than a beat em up, and make each character stand out more. That is, if my ideas are even wanted.

ryku220 View user's profile Send private message

it all depends on what those ideas are, and practice to motivate people to take those ideas. Confused

Reply with quote Saturday, March 29, 2014

Well, not to be rudely blunt or anything but it doesn't matter much to me if people take my ideas or not Very Happy . I simply believe that any help or ideas is better than having none other than character generation. I don't want to step on anyone's toes, because I'm unsure of the state of this project and if the original developers are working on a full game or not. Plus, the ideas I have may not fit, as the might be more than what the current engine would allow. I suppose the real question isn't "who can do what and how often?", but "how much can we can the already existing game handle, without totally rewriting it". One of the rough ideas I had was the concept of skill trees, but first I'll have to take a few steps back. This idea is meant for use in an online setting, not a single player game.

First, the only playable characters you'd be allowed to choose from are the base, weakest versions of the character from each series (you can play as either kid Goku from Dragon Ball, or adult Goku from Dragon Ball Z, but both at their weakest points in the series). A desktop "wallet" of sorts tracks your progress throughout your online battles, gaining money for items to buy at a store of sorts (I'll talk about that later if anyone is interested), skill points, XP, and level of each character. You would obviously gain XP and money from defeating opponents. Every character starts as a level 1, and whenever you level up you get some skill points and a training point, allowing you to open up a new move or transformation for that character or upgrade a previous one. All of this is pretty standard, right? But what I would really like to do is allow those training points to be transferable between characters. So, if I beat someone as a level 50 Goku, I can spend that skill point on a level 5 Vegeta to unlock final flash. Although it seems that would give you a totally unfair advantage to other level 5 characters, the strength of the move is determined by the amount of skill points someone has put into their attack, making his attacks significantly weaker. Also, being able to transform to certain levels is totally dependent on the level of the character. I may have all of Vegeta's abilities unlocked, but I can't transform because I'm not a high enough level to use it.

Granted, this may be a little too RPG, but I honestly believe it fits into the Dragonball universe perfectly.

<<  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Actions

Online [ 0 / 6125]