Content

I CAN'T PLAY

iGoBOOM View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Saturday, February 11, 2012

Everytime I try to play everything loads and goes right then my screen gets stuck at "Awaiting Snapshot". Anyone know how to fix this problem? Iv'e ran as Admin and allowed in my firewall and nothing worked. Iv'e also pressed ~ the /reconnect and still nothing. Its like it freezes on this screen. I can hear the music in the background thought. Like I hear me doing kamehameha and stuff but I just can't see it. Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

Zeth The Admin View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Sunday, February 12, 2012

What version are you using?

Z-T-F View user's profile Send private message

iGoBOOM wrote : Everytime I try to play everything loads and goes right then my screen gets stuck at "Awaiting Snapshot". Anyone know how to fix this problem? Iv'e ran as Admin and allowed in my firewall and nothing worked. Iv'e also pressed ~ the /reconnect and still nothing. Its like it freezes on this screen. I can hear the music in the background thought. Like I hear me doing kamehameha and stuff but I just can't see it. Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

try to redowload the game and do you ahve a computer or a laptop that can handle the graphics?

Nope my pc can handle the graphics because I was playing for months. This just started happening. I have version 1536. But 859 still works for me, but no servers.

iGoBOOM wrote : Nope my pc can handle the graphics because I was playing for months. This just started happening. I have version 1536. But 859 still works for me, but no servers.

did you try to redownload

Z-T-F wrote :

iGoBOOM wrote : Nope my pc can handle the graphics because I was playing for months. This just started happening. I have version 1536. But 859 still works for me, but no servers.

Yep now it just closes soon as I start. I can't even get to the menu screen. So now I have 2 problems I can't fix. Rolling Eyes

iGoBOOM wrote :

Z-T-F wrote :

Yep now it just closes soon as I start. I can't even get to the menu screen. So now I have 2 problems I can't fix. Rolling Eyes

ow trash I just made ehings worse

Linkxp500 View user's profile Send private message

iGoBOOM wrote :

Z-T-F wrote :

Delete both downloads COMPLETELY, then reinstall a new one and redo your settings like you had before. I imagine that the endless loading might be attributed to a high ping on that server, or you are trying to enter a server with an IP that isn't hosting it.

This is just a guess, I haven't ran into this problem myself. But it may also having something to do with your connection, probably.

Maybe something like you recently changed to a different Internet Service Provider and didn't reconfigure your connection settings appropriately, or maybe you tried connecting on a public network?

Actions

Online [ 0 / 6125]