Zay wrote : Making Of the Dimension Sword

nice zay

Thanks

Domo-Kun View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Wednesday, February 22, 2012

The handle should be more "swirly"

Zay View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Yeah that is why Shenku posted what he did. So I could make it like that.
Also Nice Refs dude.
Mind finding more for the mêlée?

Xosi View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Thursday, February 23, 2012

Nice saibamen ssj6vegeta.

And glad that you're working on the Janemba zay.

ssj6vegeta View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Friday, July 27, 2012

zay broght me out of retirement

experimenting and wanted to make this his idle so I did Laughing

So while he fixes up the animations I made I'll work on Janemba again.
I think I have a good similar guide to make the sword now.

Skatter #*&@%! View user's profile Send private message

ssj6vegeta wrote : zay broght me out of retirement

experimenting and wanted to make this his idle so I did :*laughing out loud*:

I think this is just made my day. I am looking forward to seeing you continue to improve and display those improvements here!

Anything to make dear Ole' Skat Attack happy
Very Happy

Skatter #*&@%! View user's profile Send private message

Zay wrote : Anything to make dear Ole' Skat Attack happy
Very Happy

Haha, well, it'd be great to see both of you drop some SVN uploads on us!

Well try.
FOR SKATTER!

Linkxp500 View user's profile Send private message

Great work, Zay, you've done far better than I thought you did. You too, Veggie, great improvements to Raditz' idle. I especially like the grin that goes with it.

Can't really say anything to critique either of you, but I'm sure you know what you're doing.

Thank you Link.
Trying to get better each time I try.

JayREEZY View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Sunday, July 29, 2012

Some nice posts here. Zay and ssj6vegeta make a great team, actually.

I'm starting to get pumped again! Very Happy

I'm finally ready to get started on her again... No, not 18. I think I lost her .max file... Sad

Any tips on the hair, though?

Reply with quote Sunday, July 29, 2012

You are making me consider making Bojack!
My second favorite villain!
Have you found a fully frontal and side version of her?
Your doing sweet already dude..

Zeth The Admin View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Monday, July 30, 2012

While I do think you'll need to provide an assortment of additional references before large-scale breakdowns can happen, here's what I can see offhand.

• Forehead is far too tall in proportion to the rest of the head.
  • Eyelashes don't need to be modeled and should be textured to prevent complications/stretching with the mesh under some conditions.
  • Eyebrows SHOULD be modeled to keep with the design style of other ZEQ2-lite models (mainly used for finer control over expressions).
  • Ears could use more sharpness at their peaks (very elf-like in nature).
  • Neck looks like it has some strange indention/beveling going on and additionally connects abruptly (unwelded?)
  • Zangya's Jacket should have physically protruding latches on it to connect the two pieces. This element should not handled from textures alone.
  • Consider using Trunks' boots as a base to provide a stronger foundation in terms of structure. There's nothing wrong with relying on existing parts -- especially since it creates a sense of uniformity among content!

I also noticed that you have an alternative hair model to the side that actually conforms to her bubble/curly hair style much better. Is there any reason that one isn't applied currently? Zangya's hair is going to be a feat to handle properly, but the approach you have on this alternative mesh seems to be of a higher design caliber.

Besides what I mentioned in my quick glance-over and a few polygons needing to be double-sided, it looks to be coming along nicely! Keep it up and let me know if you need any actual comprehensive draw-over breakdowns to nail aspects of accuracy OR if you have any questions on best-choice approaches that should be taken for a region.

You are making me consider making Bojack!

If you do, be sure to use this one as a starting point to improve upon.

AraVinD View user's profile Send private message

JayREEZY wrote : Some nice posts here. Zay and ssj6vegeta make a great team, actually.

I'm finally ready to get started on her again... No, not 18. I think I lost her .max file... Sad

wow Very Happy Shocked Very Happy Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed

ivanhoeGT View user's profile Send private message

JayREEZY wrote : Some nice posts here. Zay and ssj6vegeta make a great team, actually.

this is a very very very good job.Are going to release her? And how about 18?

It is said he isn't done.... >.>

JayREEZY View user's profile Send private message

Zeth wrote : Eyelashes don't need to be modeled and should be textured to prevent complications/stretching with the mesh under some conditions. Eyebrows SHOULD be modeled to keep with the design style of other ZEQ2-lite models (mainly used for finer control over expressions).

Most of my Crash Bandicoot models have their eyebrows/eyelashes modeled out(mainly because of how large they are *laughing out loud*), but it never occured to me to use them on a Dragon Ball Z model... Now that I look back on it, that is an excellent idea! I just didn't see any other models with them on! Very Happy

Zeth wrote : Ears could use more sharpness at their peaks (very elf-like in nature).[*]Neck looks like it has some strange indention/beveling going on and additionally connects abruptly (unwelded?)

The model is actually seperated, oddly enough. Not sure why, really. Though the smoothing angle on the head is a whopping 90, the neck is a faceted 40...

Zeth wrote : I also noticed that you have an alternative hair model to the side that actually conforms to her bubble/curly hair style much better. Is there any reason that one isn't applied currently? Zangya's hair is going to be a feat to handle properly, but the approach you have on this alternative mesh seems to be of a higher design caliber.

To tell you the truth, the other hair model is Zangya's from Budokai Tenkaichi 3 Laughing

Zeth wrote : Zangya's Jacket should have physically protruding latches on it to connect the two pieces.

Hmn... I did start to think of doing flat transparent 2D boxes(as well as the belt), but I assumed that would be a little low in detail... Getting right on it! Smile

Zeth The Admin View user's profile Send private message

If you could on your next render also, Jay, apply a base color to each part to distinguish the region. Even a simply coat of polypaint will assist in demonstrating the model's areas.

Wolverine View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Friday, August 03, 2012

Great work!

AgustinaBabyA View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Sunday, January 12, 2014

I am looking for the link to download Android 18 Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Mad

<<  1, 2

Actions

Online [ 0 / 6125]