http://www.megaupload.com/?d=3NP6X4D9

EDIT: Oh, what's that you say? Megaupload is dead? Shocked

jogeta View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Saturday, November 12, 2011

how do I add it in public beta 2

Hogeta View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Saturday, November 12, 2011

jogeta wrote : how do I add it in public beta 2

Dude, that's not funny! I'm the one and only, the real Fake Gogeta!

Brolly_Pl View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Saturday, December 10, 2011

I'm new so Hi All,I have problem,I can't find a characters to the ZEQ2 on this forum *intense laughter*,everywhere there are just some texure no completed characters,I want all forms cell and Buu,google right?,but I can't find anything.

Sorry for my English.

Shenku RiO Incarnate View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Saturday, December 10, 2011

Brolly_Pl wrote : I'm new so Hi All,I have problem,I can't find a characters to the ZEQ2 on this forum *intense laughter*,everywhere there are just some texure no completed characters,I want all forms cell and Buu,google right?,but I can't find anything.

Sorry for my English.

I don't think anyone has made all the forms yet for Buu or Cell, so you probably won't find them. There are a few people who worked on one form or another, but I don't think anyone did a full set, or completed them yet (or at least, not that I'm aware of)... Also, keep in mind that most of the addons listed in this thread are for the older(Beta 1) version of the game, and are not compatible with the current stable SVN version.

Anyways, welcome to the forums!

Brolly_Pl View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Sunday, December 11, 2011

Shenku wrote :

Brolly_Pl wrote : I'm new so Hi All,I have problem,I can't find a characters to the ZEQ2 on this forum *intense laughter*,everywhere there are just some texure no completed characters,I want all forms cell and Buu,google right?,but I can't find anything.

Sorry for my English.

I don't think anyone has made all the forms yet for Buu or Cell, so you probably won't find them. There are a few people who worked on one form or another, but I don't think anyone did a full set, or completed them yet (or at least, not that I'm aware of)... Also, keep in mind that most of the addons listed in this thread are for the older(Beta 1) version of the game, and are not compatible with the current stable SVN version.

Anyways, welcome to the forums!

Oh,okay thanks for answer Smile.

Omegabigb View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Thursday, December 15, 2011

hi I'm new to the ZEQ2 community, and I was trying to donwload antcrysis's characters, but the download links are broken, is there still a way to get them?

Linkxp500 View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Thursday, December 15, 2011

Omegabigb wrote : hi I'm new to the ZEQ2 community, and I was trying to donwload antcrysis's characters, but the download links are broken, is there still a way to get them?

Nope.

TheGokuLSSJ View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Afs, now with the Megaupload closed I can't download characters. Sad

TheGokuLSSJ wrote : Afs, now with the Megaupload closed I can't download characters. Sad

There are still plenty of characters uploaded here... have you guys really not noticed? Confused

Linkxp500 wrote :

TheGokuLSSJ wrote : Afs, now with the Megaupload closed I can't download characters. Sad

There are still plenty of characters uploaded here... have you guys really not noticed? Confused

No... I'm wanting is that a Super Saiyan 4 Goku and Vegeta Buu Saga... but can't find... even lost hope... those who I find were of the Megaupload. Sad

Well, you could wait for NELLO!! to release his, which might take a while. Or you could try making your own.

Linkxp500 wrote : Well, you could wait for NELLO!! to release his, which might take a while. Or you could try making your own.

And how to make my own character? Confused

Anoxable View user's profile Send private message

TheGokuLSSJ wrote :

Linkxp500 wrote : Well, you could wait for NELLO!! to release his, which might take a while. Or you could try making your own.

And how to make my own character? Confused

Get some modeling program,I suggest you 3dsmax or blender.

Okazakysan View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Monday, June 25, 2012

I want to ask when will Naruto character will be Uploaded to be played , I can make one , but I don't know the Programs I need for...
If there is Naruto pack , please send!

mladen998 View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Monday, July 09, 2012

Please add all dhis in mediafire megapolad is delited Very Happy

<<  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Actions

Online [ 0 / 6125]