Content

Addon Recovery [Attention Everyone!]

Linkxp500 View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Addon Recovery

Alright everyone, it's time we take back what America took from us: Every single addon created and uploaded on MegaUpload, and even some addons that were taken down from other sites.

If you have an addon you know isn't available to the public any more, upload it in your post here, and any description you have of it:

- Author/Editor name

- Thread name and/or link to the thread

- Special features of that edit/addon

- What it is compatible with (as in what does it work well with, or what was it designed to be used with)

- Attacks and tiers and whether they are unbalanced or balanced

- Version number (optional, but preferred)

If you know anyone who has any of these addons, tell them to sign in, or log on to upload it. If anyone knows the addon creator/editor, and has the ability to contact him/her, please do so, and urge them to upload all of their other projects for ZEQ2-Lite if they had any that were unreleased.

-------------------------------------------

KidBuu

- Author(s): Zielan, ssj6vegeta

- Thread: kidd Buu

- Features: Model by Niels (The Milkman), Kid Buu's charge up animation is Buu beating his chest, Buu has his own sounds now, breathing idle animation fixed

- Compatibility: Works good by itself and does not have conflicting files unless there is another Kid Buu addon in your install

- Attacks and Balance: Planet Burst, Shocking Ball, Kamehameha, Mouth Beam, Finger Beam, pink standard energy attacks; Balanced Gameplay Unknown at this time

- Version: Version Number Unknown

-------------------------------------------

JayREEZY View user's profile Send private message

Here's a few of mine... Hope it helps Smile

NOTE: These have balanced tiers

EDITING POST, DO NOT READ OR REPLY..

JayREEZY wrote : Here's a few of mine... Hope it helps Smile

Too late. Razz

Oops Embarassed

I think I didn't follow the directions..

If you have an addon you know isn't available to the public any more, upload it in your post here, and any description you have of it:

Is it okay if this acts as an addons thread much like malek's sticky "Check for addons servers and stuff?" Embarassed

Domo-Kun View user's profile Send private message

I think I still have the original Kid Buu Zielan and SSJ6Vegeta released a while ago

Skatter #*&@%! View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Wednesday, February 22, 2012

JayREEZY wrote : Here's a few of mine... Hope it helps Smile

NOTE: These have balanced tiers

JayREEZY, yours links to an archive that contains only two shaders, a tier file, and an upper.md3. Is that intentional?

Domo-Kun wrote : I think I still have the original Kid Buu Zielan and SSJ6Vegeta released a while ago

Hopefully you (and others) can find some more gems of the past to help Linkxp500 in his quest to reclaim forgotten (and lost) addons.

Zielan KoRnified View user's profile Send private message

Domo-Kun wrote : I think I still have the original Kid Buu Zielan and SSJ6Vegeta released a while ago

Thank you Domo-chan <3

ssj6vegeta View user's profile Send private message

Zielan wrote :

Thank you Domo-chan <3

Reply with quote Thursday, February 23, 2012

Skatter wrote : JayREEZY, yours links to an archive that contains only two shaders, a tier file, and an upper.md3. Is that intentional?

Absolutely not! *intense laughter*

It's fixed now... my mistake.. Smile

NabaKonvecit View user's profile Send private message

if I didn't Format my laptop Recently I would have helped but I did
if you know what I mean

JayREEZY wrote : Oops Embarassed

I think I didn't follow the directions..

Is it okay if this acts as an addons thread much like malek's sticky "Check for addons servers and stuff?" Embarassed

I suppose it could be like that, but Brad specified it would be best to gather as much info about an addon as possible.

Also, when I get a chance, I will put all addons and any info that is gathered, as well as screenshots I take of each addon in a neutral background. That means Baldwin needs to hurry and make that gray map for this purpose.

SSJ8Gogeta View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Friday, February 24, 2012

I have all ZEQ2 Gamepacks Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Edit:I deleted them but they still in mah downloads folder I'll upload on Mediafire actually 4shared Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Reply with quote Friday, February 24, 2012

SSJ8Gogeta wrote : I have all ZEQ2 Gamepacks Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Edit:I deleted them but they still in mah downloads folder I'll upload on Mediafire actually 4shared Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

This thread is only for the addons that were intended to be released individually, not as part of a pack.

emirh08 View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Thursday, June 19, 2014

recover Super Saiyan 4 Goku For Frosty Shenanigans

jerpharney View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Sunday, March 01, 2015

BULL **** I THOUT THIS WAS A FORM TO POST ADDONS THAT WAS DELETED WELL ALL I SEE IS KID Buu AND Gohan....
SOZ FOR BAD English Twisted Evil

Eagle The Purpose View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Sunday, March 01, 2015

>jerp

Look at the date of the thread..

Actions

Online [ 0 / 6125]