Content

<<  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 34, 35, 36  >>

Frieza New Tier And oTher CharacTers

Domo-Kun View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Monday, April 09, 2012

Holy trash you weren't kidding O.O

NELLO!! Mitico View user's profile Send private message

o my lloyd anty *laughing out loud*... too many,too many.. for make details like that you can also don't use too much poles like this.. sure you can't use this model in no one game *laughing out loud*..

anyway is real version.. Smile

hey when do you release some of your nice addons?..

I would play with Vegeta Namek frieza battle one..
my version is so crappy..
Smile

AnTycrisT RocksTar View user's profile Send private message

Domo-Kun wrote : Holy trash you weren't kidding O.O

of course, I'm doing new stuff on ZEQ2-lie characters...

nello, the problem is the .md3 format...

for that reason Zeth wanna use another one... the .md3 format have to many problems/bugs... and about the addons, I will release them another day, I want to do something first...

I know the md3 issue.. when you save, automatically he will reduce the vertices,poles ruining all...

do you mean the ZEQ2 project not lite.. actually that use unity engine.. but don't need models with ultra details and exsaggerated number of poles,, unity use the shaders..can use the normal maps..normal maps can make all more accurate as if have many vertices,poles,edges etc .. much work is on the shaders,codes in unity, not too much in the models you should know.. Smile

anyway Zeth asked you to make this? or this is started from your idea?

is just my idea, it start because Zeth send me that other vegetaSaiyan, in that Vegeta you can see the big deail and high poly so... I try it with other ZEQ2-lite characters... ZEQ2-lite use normal/low poly characters because .md3 can't support anything more... ZEQ2 will use other format, I already check that vegetaCell in the "new" format and looks good anyway maybe it's better change the quality (poly quality) in all the characters...

JayREEZY View user's profile Send private message

AnTy wrote : is just my idea, it start because Zeth send me that other vegetaSaiyan, in that Vegeta you can see the big deail and high poly so... I try it with other ZEQ2-lite characters... ZEQ2-lite use normal/low poly characters because .md3 can't support anything more... ZEQ2 will use other format, I already check that vegetaCell in the "new" format and looks good anyway maybe it's better change the quality (poly quality) in all the characters...

you're not pulling my leg are you? Wink

Really, a new format? Shocked Awesome!!! Laughing Will it support bone or something?

LegendarySS4 View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Heh, would be awesome.

JayREEZY, LegendarySS4 and RoganX, thanks

all I need now is rig it...

Dokumas Jamaicabronx View user's profile Send private message

JayREEZY wrote :

AnTy wrote : is just my idea, it start because Zeth send me that other vegetaSaiyan, in that Vegeta you can see the big deail and high poly so... I try it with other ZEQ2-lite characters... ZEQ2-lite use normal/low poly characters because .md3 can't support anything more... ZEQ2 will use other format, I already check that vegetaCell in the "new" format and looks good anyway maybe it's better change the quality (poly quality) in all the characters...

Really, a new format? Shocked Awesome!!! :*laughing out loud*: Will it support bone or something?

I believe the current .md3 already does that. I'm not entirely sure. However, you can drop by on the chat and ask Bradless himself.

Linkxp500 View user's profile Send private message

Dokumas wrote :

JayREEZY wrote :

Really, a new format? Shocked Awesome!!! :*laughing out loud*: Will it support bone or something?

I believe the current .md3 already does that. I'm not entirely sure. However, you can drop by on the chat and ask Bradless himself.

It doesn't.

Reply with quote Wednesday, April 11, 2012

before I forget I will finsih that Namek saga characters...

well... this Vegeta is almost finish... all I need to do is something in the damaged states...

NICE Very Happy mexicool

LegendarySS4 View user's profile Send private message

Good.

TRL View user's profile Send private message

Mexicool! Smile

Reply with quote Friday, April 13, 2012

LegendarySS4 wrote : Good.

thanks

nello and TRL, never say that again...

anyway like everyone know Vegeta is my favorite Dragon Ball Z character so... for that reason I'm doing something for vegetaCell:

still need a couple of details but anyway I will add it later...

interesting start of work.. why? you don't like the mexicools? was a good mexican tag team if do you remember..

Linkxp500 View user's profile Send private message

NELLO!! wrote : interesting start of work.. why? you don't like the mexicools? was a good mexican tag team if do you remember..

Trust me, it sounds offensive to me, so it might be the same for AnTy.

It's not bad, it just singles him out as the only known Mexican here.

trust me my mexicool is not offensive is cool... don't see the bad side.. anyway good work.. Smile

I thought that word was pretty funny. Well with you living in mexico and all, but maybe you don't like it there. Razz

Dokumas Jamaicabronx View user's profile Send private message

Anty can you give him battle damage like this?

ivanhoeGT View user's profile Send private message

GREAT DAMAGE STAES!!! Surprised Surprised Laughing Laughing

VLadD View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Saturday, April 14, 2012

AnTy wrote :

LegendarySS4 wrote : Good.

thanks

nello and TRL, never say that again...

anyway like everyone know Vegeta is my favorite Dragon Ball Z character so... for that reason I'm doing something for vegetaCell:

still need a couple of details but anyway I will add it later...

Cool I thinking about it too Very Happy

But I don't wanted do this because armor not seperetly from body What to make crashed armor

Reply with quote Saturday, April 14, 2012

The problem I see right now is that the suit is perfectly aligning separated parts on the arm. Following the muscles. You have to also add ripped edges in those parts to make it look natural.

Reply with quote Monday, April 16, 2012

nello, Linkxp500 and TRL, well... that sounds... don't know, I just don't liked how sounds that...

Dokumas and VLadD, I'm working in that one, but I will release it like a separate character... (vegetaCellDamaged)

ivanhoeGT, I'm sure you can't see the point of that pictures...

TRL, yes, I will add that later, all I show now was the character have different shading effect in the arms and T-shirt...

anyway I already finish this one:

I will upload later the upper and lower, all you need to do is add it to the tier3 and it will work good...

anyway if I don't upload pictures here you can see them from here:

http://www.moddb.com/members/antycrist

in that page I will upload pictures about the characters already finished...

<<  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 34, 35, 36  >>

Actions

Online [ 0 / 6125]