Content

1, 2, 3 ... 34, 35, 36  >>

Frieza New Tier And oTher CharacTers

AnTycrisT RocksTar View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Thursday, April 05, 2012

already rigged and all of that... later the one with the ship (toebi ship)...

Download link(s):

Moddb link:

Ultimate Super Saiyan Vegeta:

Frieza Hovechair:

Saibaman:

Kid Gohan Namek:

Goku-No-Heavy-Clothes:

Vegeta Namek:

Vegetto:

krillin Namek:

GokuCell:

vegetaFreezer:

TRL View user's profile Send private message

That'd be a nice alternate for Frieza.

TRL wrote : That'd be a nice alternate for Frieza.

well... I was thinking in put this new tiers in frieza, that way he will have all the "transformations", first he is the ship, later he leave the ship, later the destroy his armour, and later the others...

anyway I already finish the damaged states too:

maybe later I will work in king cold too...

Domo-Kun View user's profile Send private message

Fantastic

ivanhoeGT View user's profile Send private message

Domo-Kun wrote : Fantastic

iGoBOOM View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Friday, April 06, 2012

I wonder how the king kold would turn out. You know you never saw not one of his attacks. Is he going to turn out like cooler with all of frieza's attacks?

No insults or anything intended.

LegendarySS4 View user's profile Send private message

King Cold? Well, you can have a Death beam not the normal ones, but the one similar to how Cell killed Trunks. A Full Powered Death Beam.

And some mêlée techniques with Trunks sword.

@Anty that looks great!

I agree about the sword thing. Looks like most of The "Frozen Family" Has some type of beam. Ex: Cooler eye beam. Frieza rapid finger beam. And they made frieza such a wimp on this game. I would just give him a Big Blast for a ultimate,a beam for a super, and a sword thing like Trunks has for the blow back thingy.

Djosama View user's profile Send private message

I don't think the sword would be in place here. I mean he can't just pull up Trunk's sword out of thin air to fight with it. But the beams yes I completely agree that he should have either a finger or eye beam. Maybe a heavy hit with his tail or something too.

Linkxp500 View user's profile Send private message

iGoBoom, you could kill ANY character with a big blast, any kind of beam. Beams are overpowered in this revision.

NELLO!! Mitico View user's profile Send private message

I agree number 2 skills are overpowered ..
well anty continue in this way.. I can't say too much

Domo-Kun, ivanhoeGT and LegendarySS4, thanks

iGoBOOM, LegendarySS4 and Djosama, about king cold attacks, I'm not sure to be honnest, maybe I will do the same animations/attacks of Budokai Tenkaichi 3, I never see him fight or anything like that so... anyway maybe I will add one attack with Trunks sword...

Linkxp500, I think the only big blast he will use is the "deathBall"...

anyway already finish with the ship too:

I know he still need the tail, I was cheking how looks ingame after it was rigged and all of that...

VLadD View user's profile Send private message

AnTy wrote : Domo-Kun, ivanhoeGT and LegendarySS4, thanks

iGoBOOM, LegendarySS4 and Djosama, about king cold attacks, I'm not sure to be honnest, maybe I will do the same animations/attacks of Budokai Tenkaichi 3, I never see him fight or anything like that so... anyway maybe I will add one attack with Trunks sword...

Linkxp500, I think the only big blast he will use is the "deathBall"...

anyway already finish with the ship too:

I know he still need the tail, I was cheking how looks ingame after it was rigged and all of that...

Good Anty how he looks top?

must say well done...

DarkPrince_92 View user's profile Send private message

That looks awesome.Can we change Frieza's aura color to blue? That's been bugging me for the longest. Just Saiyan.

Linkxp500 wrote : iGoBoom, you could kill ANY character with a big blast, any kind of beam. Beams are overpowered in this revision.

I think it would make up for the crappy power level, since they made Super Saiyan transformation but not frieza's. It makes frieza looks like a toy. His death ball does no damage to Super Saiyans on the game. Takes about 7 or 8 beams to kill a power level over 20 mil.

DarkPrince_92 wrote : That looks awesome.Can we change Frieza's aura color to blue? That's been bugging me for the longest. Just Saiyan.

thanks, and about the aura, that's a good idea, to be honnest I never see that purple aura on frieza...

iGoBOOM, well... ZEQ2-lite have the power level problem... the only reason what the people use Vegeta or Goku is because them can turn in Super Saiyan 2, so... for people who use krillin, Nappa, Raditz even frieza is hard kill someone who uses that two characters, I think that's one of the reason ZEQ2-lite can't grou up, because you don't need skills in this game, all you need is a uverpowered character to kill the others... the public beta 1 was totally different because you could kill a Super Saiyan 4 Goku with normal Vegeta or even with Raditz because all you need is skills... I miss that long, long fights...

anyway I almost finish that frieza, all I need is change a couple animations like walk, run, etc. but anyway this is how he will looks like ingame:

EDIT:

already finish the version without the armour:

Nice.

VLadD View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Saturday, April 07, 2012

AnTy wrote :

DarkPrince_92 wrote : That looks awesome.Can we change Frieza's aura color to blue? That's been bugging me for the longest. Just Saiyan.

thanks, and about the aura, that's a good idea, to be honnest I never see that purple aura on frieza...

iGoBOOM, well... ZEQ2-lite have the power level problem... the only reason what the people use Vegeta or Goku is because them can turn in Super Saiyan 2, so... for people who use krillin, Nappa, Raditz even frieza is hard kill someone who uses that two characters, I think that's one of the reason ZEQ2-lite can't grou up, because you don't need skills in this game, all you need is a uverpowered character to kill the others... the public beta 1 was totally different because you could kill a Super Saiyan 4 Goku with normal Vegeta or even with Raditz because all you need is skills... I miss that long, long fights...

anyway I almost finish that frieza, all I need is change a couple animations like walk, run, etc. but anyway this is how he will looks like ingame:

EDIT:

Tail looking really weird

alishan22 View user's profile Send private message

AnTy wrote :

EDIT:

Looks pretty neat and nice.

Djosama View user's profile Send private message

My one question for now is... how will he fight while in that chair? I mean other than ki blasts.

Richma View user's profile Send private message

he just have ki blasts while he's in that chair Cool

I have one idea in the mêlée he can't fight in the chair..so what he can do?

or jump just in that moment from the chair and fight (can't be because when will receive knockback there will weird animations).. or use his tail .. very fast tail attack ..
for dodge attacks he can move the head ,left and right. and for block he use the hands..

another thing should do.. remove the zanzoken technique for tier1 (chair) he can't do teleport in the chair.. Rolling Eyes

I'm sure anty you are working on great animations..
when he leave the ship you will see jump frieza from the chair..and chair leave? Very Happy Very Happy

kaio View user's profile Send private message

and .. where to download it give us link PLEASE and thanks
but , how can he melle in the chair ? Laughing
give us link PLEASE PLEASE Cool Wink
I can't believe you made it Shocked

TRL View user's profile Send private message

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CH78Z-VfP8o

I remember the chair appeared in budokai 2 for some Japanese version of the game. Watch starting from 3:18.

1, 2, 3 ... 34, 35, 36  >>

Actions

Online [ 0 / 6125]