Content

<<  1, 2, 3 ... 33, 34, 35, 36  >>

Frieza New Tier And oTher CharacTers

AnTycrisT RocksTar View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Thursday, May 23, 2013

already uploaded to moddb.com, tomorrow you will be able to download this character...

normal:

Super Saiyan/Super Saiyan 2:

and even a Super Saiyan 3:

enjoy it...

vegeta183 View user's profile Send private message

AnTy wrote : already uploaded to moddb.com, tomorrow you will be able to download this character...

normal:

enjoy it...

can you give us the links when you release something

Kakarot2550 View user's profile Send private message

AnTy wrote : okay, before I continue with the damaged states I will work in this one:

ZEQ2-lite needs more villains... still work in progress...

and if you want to be useful you can post some references...

give us that and give us Brolly Very Happy

Reply with quote Friday, May 24, 2013

Kakarot2550, maybe later...

vegeta183, here is the download link:

enjoy it...

AnTy wrote : Kakarot2550, maybe later...

vegeta183, here is the download link:

enjoy it...

thanks but Super Saiyan and Super Saiyan 2 Vegeta is black and white expect the normal Vegeta and Super Saiyan 3.............

vegeta183 wrote : thanks but Super Saiyan and Super Saiyan 2 Vegeta is black and white expect the normal Vegeta and Super Saiyan 3.............

What do you mean?, you mean ingame the Super Saiyan and Super Saiyan 2 are black and white but the Super Saiyan 3 not?... can you post some pictures about it?...

AnTy wrote :

vegeta183 wrote : thanks but Super Saiyan and Super Saiyan 2 Vegeta is black and white expect the normal Vegeta and Super Saiyan 3.............

What do you mean?, you mean ingame the Super Saiyan and Super Saiyan 2 are black and white but the Super Saiyan 3 not?... can you post some pictures about it?...

the head of Super Saiyan and Super Saiyan 2 are completely Black,it definetly is because it lacks the shader that suports
Super Saiyan and Super Saiyan 2!Reupload the real deal PLEASE

Kakarot2550, just put some pictures about what's wrong with that character and I will tell you how fix it... funny because I check the character in other revisions and the character work okay, and send it to other people to play with him and no-one have a problem with the shading or the script...

AnTy wrote : Kakarot2550, just put some pictures about what's wrong with that character and I will tell you how fix it... funny because I check the character in other revisions and the character work okay, and send it to other people to play with him and no-one have a problem with the shading or the script...

dude is probably that the shader is missing and if not
then its your problem because you released it
unfinished!Also I checked him in My own ZEQ2 lite and
no need to check somewhere else because Vegeta183 says the same.
Not that all is black but the head does not have Shader(script).

I can't believe it...

1.- you have to open the file VegetaBuuSaga.rar with winrar or ZipPortable...

2.- the .rar file contain contains ONLY ONE folder with tyhe name "VegetaBuuSaga"

3.- INSIDE of that folder you can see ONLY two folders "players" "scripts"...

4.- in the folder "players" you will see Vegeta's character (VegetaBuu) and in the folder "scripts" you will see the script of that character

5.- you know what you have to do with those files... there's not a missing script or anything, all you need is use your brain for a little while and put those files in the right place...

AnTy wrote : I can't believe it...

2.- the .rar file contain contains ONLY ONE folder with tyhe name "VegetaBuuSaga"

4.- in the folder "players" you will see Vegeta's character (VegetaBuu) and in the folder "scripts" you will see the script of that character

5.- you know what you have to do with those files... there's not a missing script or anything, all you need is use your brain for a little while and put those files in the right place...

download revision 1536 and download the file,extract it and see for yourself!

AnTy wrote :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sCav9KT3o7A&feature=youtu.be Mad I just replaced it with that other vegetabuu

Kakarot2550 wrote : download revision 1536 and download the file,extract it and see for yourself!

that's the revision I use to check ALL the files before put the download link (1536 is the stable one)...

vegeta183, hahahahahaaaahahahah!!!!!!!!!! that proves you are doing it in the wrong way...

I will give you the last help, if that does not help you well... that means you are completely lacking and you will have to leave this thread... you will do this:

DELETE ALL your Vegeta'sbuu files from your ZEQ2-lite (character and script!!!!), after you do that, you will open your vegetaBuuSaga.rar as explain before...

NELLO!! Mitico View user's profile Send private message

guys before you replace a character with a new one, delete always everything that regards the old files to don't have conflicts... next paste all the new files in the right folders.. that's easy as Anty said..

Richma View user's profile Send private message

OH MY GOODNESS Laughing

Vegeta183 & Kakarot2550 you two have some serious problems there and the best thing is it's only you two who have any kind of problems with this character(kind of sad) Laughing

Anty awesome work the only thing he misses is the Majin sign on his forhead but that's not a big thing the character looks really good Very Happy

lukaszenko_PL View user's profile Send private message

good work AnTy Wink

Nello, I can't see why those brainless (Kakarot2550 and vegeta183) don't get that...

Richma, hahahah, yes, that's very sad... anyway majin Vegeta is more than a M in his forehead and he is my favorite character so... I want to try something different for that one, that will take some time so for that reason I release that vegetaBuu, that way you can play with him and make your try of majin Vegeta while I finish my one...

lukaszenko, thanks, enjoy it...

anyway, future Trunks will have to wait a little while because I have another idea hahah, you will liked, don't worry about that...

AnTy wrote : Nello, I can't see why those brainless (Kakarot2550 and vegeta183) don't get that...

Richma, hahahah, yes, that's very sad... anyway majin Vegeta is more than a M in his forehead and he is my favorite character so... I want to try something different for that one, that will take some time so for that reason I release that vegetaBuu, that way you can play with him and make your try of majin Vegeta while I finish my one...

lukaszenko, thanks, enjoy it...

anyway, future Trunks will have to wait a little while because I have another idea hahah, you will liked, don't worry about that...

what the heck brother?With every other character replacing wasn t a problem + you should change the names of the shaders and player folder in to like Majin Vegeta and not just
leave it vegetabuu and let us take care of your stuff!
anyway nice work!

*laughing out loud* *intense laughter* Laughing

AnTy wrote : I can't believe it...

any way its working now you're work IS AWESOME Very Happy

VLadD View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Saturday, May 25, 2013

AnTy wrote : already uploaded to moddb.com, tomorrow you will be able to download this character...

normal:

enjoy it...

Good I like....but why chest too open?

Reply with quote Saturday, June 01, 2013

VegetaCellOozaru:

he's not so big, but anyway looks cool:

he still need some good attacks, but anyway I will work on that later... I made it as well with vegetaSaiyan, later some pictures...

gigirs50 Protege View user's profile Send private message

That's Great Anty!! I thought that you forgot the Oozaru that I sent to you Laughing

ivanhoeGT View user's profile Send private message

are you going to do that anty? the Oozaru?

Reply with quote Wednesday, June 05, 2013

AnTy wrote : VegetaCellOozaru:

he's not so big, but anyway looks cool:

he still need some good attacks, but anyway I will work on that later... I made it as well with vegetaSaiyan, later some pictures...

go for it!

<<  1, 2, 3 ... 33, 34, 35, 36  >>

Actions

Online [ 0 / 6125]