Content

<<  1, 2, 3 ... 232, 233, 234 ... 237, 238, 239  >>

ZEQ2lite F3+

Eagle The Purpose View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Wednesday, March 04, 2015

>Nello

Of course it is. Far to be perfect, but enjoyable, I don't deny it since I enjoy it as well. For the rest, having an ultra hd character with epic effects is cool, but it doesn't go with a poor and old animation system, limited skills etc.. That's what I'm talking about, we are at a point where models and effects clearly overclass the rest because these cannot be improved anymore (and I don't talk about the outside of the gameplay. How can things be modified to reduces crashes/freezes/lags and improve performance/easy of use sides).

These problems are related mostly to ZEQ2-lite's code, but the engine as well. If there wasn't the engine problem, I would go more thoroughly in my C tutorial and try something on it.

Plus, it was planned since 2013 that ZEQ2-lite changes it's bases (would only be good for the project in my opinion).

By the way, do you still have all your characters in .max ? It would be awesome if you could put them on the svn.

yeiko View user's profile Send private message

here are some of the animations, similar to the images that I have shown above.

Also there are new animations

I will continue creating new animations in the player mystic Gohan

>yeiko

Is this made by vertex moving or with bones ?

NELLO!! Mitico View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Thursday, March 05, 2015

you are doing a nice work but I hope you are doing moving bones.. or this will be a wasted work.. however by looking the video I really like the ki storm animation arms animation you made looks more regular. good work

Wh1t34Gl3(SAS) in the SVN if I will put something I will put the model in .max and Misfit Model 3D file rigged animated.. that Misfit Model 3D file of Goku rigged and animated I've uploaded one year ago was very useful infact..

of course, my friend NELLO.

But this player is the Goku model (I mean your model), what I did was to put the head of Gohan. and create new animations.

I leave you a picture with bones of the player Gohan mystic

>Nello

Thank you, it's nice of you. Smile

>yeiko

Ah, you did well, it's possible with vertex moving but it's harder and there's more constraints.

DBZkrisfhugz View user's profile Send private message

Oh my Gosh, (nosebleed) I just saw Tenshinhan shinhan XENOXVERSE.
that impressed me.

How about we work together Nello? Blue + Yellow = Green right?? hehe

This is just the latest work of mine,there is a lot of things that I know but I didn't do it yet.

I have ideas of animations like while in "knockback" he is falling and his body is rotating.

and for Mature Gameplay.. why not make the character that do not move while performing a skill? Except for ki balls.

yeiko perfect continue in this way. Wink

DBZkrisfhugz your animations are looking very nice.. I liked that video of Zentoku ,nice beginning Wink your animations looks soft. thanks to you I'm improved animating my characters.( to make more natural ) and not just a single robotic step at different poses as I was doing before..

the most important animations I've fixed are walk and run..those was horrible but now they are looking fine.(of course) Laughing

I'm not good for team work the fact is that I have my time and you have your..
but anyway this community is already a good team. we learn we fix we improve watching each other.. the smart is a good observer.. Wink thanks for your support..

rotating? we have one charcater that is doing that in knockback.. Goten by mastap15 that character has nice animations too.

Good initiative. Glad to see some coop in this community. Smile

Take your time on organisation. I have already made an addon in coop with someone, and it was super effective. Do the task you are the best at, ask your teammate about the decisions and who do what etc..

It seems hard at the beginning, but when you start knowing your team, it's a real good experience and the time of work is divided by 2 or even more. Smile

Good luck. Wink

Reply with quote Saturday, March 07, 2015

new upper model in 2 days.. already rigged today. this is great, the cut on his chest is modelled and wrist bands are new and adherent. the overall body form is completely new basing on the cell saga. he his huge infact. much probably this chest we will use also for Goku. shoulers with more vertices.

TonicDBZ View user's profile Send private message

Oh my lloyd tenshinhan's muscles Shocked

Ultimate Super Saiyan Tenshinhan! Laughing

leogone View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Sunday, March 08, 2015

THIS ! This is how it should be.
Dang this is just awesome.

MOAR ! I WANT MOAR ! >:C

playing with my new toys Laughing

No more outlines ? Sad

Reply with quote Monday, March 09, 2015

>yeiko

Fix the face, give him back his serious expression but keep the eyes vertex count for rare others expressions.

here you have outline.

Richma View user's profile Send private message

Grat work on Tenshinhan NELLO Wink

DBZkrisfhugz wrote : nice model Very Happy .

I will not talk about plundering booty on these boards. I am very sorry.

Thanks Nello. *intense laughter*

another important edit.. face.. actually the version released of Tenshinhan looks just like Saiyan saga. this one is more Androids saga style, as body as face as details. now I will apply Vegeta mouth to get good animations too. very simple to animate that low poly inside. now I have a request to help me.. could someone export Tenshinhan by Acaryus? the one with the Green shirt. because I will use the shirt model also.. 2 version. my 3dsmax 2010 can't open those models..

leogone View user's profile Send private message

Also it could be awesome if you remake maps in HD.
I mean, a bit like Xenoverse ? Specially the Island City map.

Some good looking at it, maybe make some breakable objects huh ? It could be a bit...Realistic, a bit like the anime *intense laughter*.

It would be great if the gamepack shows only servers F3+ players's servers :I

I would love that too.. I just dislike when you go online and the characters doens't have the full moveset and tiers..
but naturally we will make our server when will be done..

for the maps I could only improve some textures now.

The only way to see f3+ servers only (without coding a filter for the gamepack) is to host them on a different master server. (but even with that, servers can still be modded, and this bring back to the same situation as the actual one. Except if you limit ZEQ2-lite modding ability, which is against the project goal..)

"Some good looking at it, maybe make some breakable objects huh ?"

Need coding once again. The easiest way I find to do it is to copy/adapt the code of the character's collider/health and apply it on objects, which will need a command line in scripts to activate this feature on the script function.

Good luck, you have 4 hours to solve this. No calculators allowed!

>Nello

Where are these files ? Are they in .max ?

Wh1t34Gl3(SAS) wrote : >yeiko

Fix the face, give him back his serious expression but keep the eyes vertex count for rare others expressions.

Wh1t34Gl3(SAS) Yes, I'm working on it. And also I foul very little to finish the animations of the player Gohan mystic.. what happens is that I'm a little busy

I leave you some images of the eyes with pupils in direction

>yeiko

Keep this face for future Gohan by the way (if you plan on making it).

Good luck on the improvements. Smile

<<  1, 2, 3 ... 232, 233, 234 ... 237, 238, 239  >>

Actions

Online [ 0 / 6125]