Content

1, 2, 3  >>

E3 2012

ESFER25 View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Monday, June 04, 2012

So yeah, are you guys looking forward to it?

RealDeal View user's profile Send private message

nope just a Half-Life trailer Cool Laughing Laughing Laughing

You're so naive if you think HL3 is coming out this century Razz

http://www.gametrailers.com/netstorage/e3/live.html

They've just shown a gameplay of the new Spliter Cell game and a Halo 4 trailer with some ingame footage so far.

They're talking about FIFA 13 right now, I'll edit this post with some videos.

EDIT:

Halo 4
Splinter Cell Blacklist
FIFA 2013
Smart Glass pt.1 | Smart Glass pt.2
Ascend: New Lloyds
Gears Of War: Judgment
Tomb Raider (The only decent thing so far, in my opinion)

Post your thoughts!

JadenKorn Totally Explicit View user's profile Send private message

I guess this year I'll try to watch ALL live streams, from day 1 till day 3, without skipping anything (will watch the super boring ones too, even if I will are.I.P afterwards) Razz

Grega Perpetual Traveler View user's profile Send private message

RealDeal wrote : nope just a Half-Life trailer Cool :*laughing out loud*: :*laughing out loud*: :*laughing out loud*:

Sorry to burst your bubble, but Gabe stated that there will be no new Half-Life reveal at E3 2012.

Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

Grega wrote :

RealDeal wrote : nope just a Half-Life trailer Cool :*laughing out loud*: :*laughing out loud*: :*laughing out loud*:

Sorry to burst your bubble, but Gabe stated that there will be no new Half-Life reveal at E3.

Think about it: Gaben said that there won't be anything, therefore there will be something. Razz (We all know how they spend time at Valve, 95% fearsome creature partying and 5% developing)

hmmm....GTA5 Gameplay would be nice then

RealDeal wrote : hmmm....GTA5 Gameplay would be nice then

Yeah, about that... Rockstar confirmed that they won't be showing anything on E3 *intense laughter*

Well, at least you can watch games such as NFS Most Wanted 2 (probably in a couple of hours)

Dokumas Jamaicabronx View user's profile Send private message

I was watching it on Xbox Live earlier. Resident Evil 6 looks epic. I'm definitely buying that game.

It looks epic but it does not look like Resident Evil. They totally forgot about horror and now it's all about so much action and explosions that it makes any Michael Bay movie look like Winnie The Pooh. Even a die-hard fan friend of mine (he loves the saga as much as I love myself Surprised ) agrees with me.

The game itself might be good, though.

Grega Perpetual Traveler View user's profile Send private message

ESFER25 wrote :

Grega wrote :

Sorry to burst your bubble, but Gabe stated that there will be no new Half-Life reveal at E3.

Think about it: Gaben said that there won't be anything, therefore there will be something. Razz (We all know how they spend time at Valve, 95% fearsome creature partying and 5% developing)

If you ask me they will be promoting DOTA 2 some more.

Or more probably the new Portal ingame level creator for the engine.

LegendarySS4 View user's profile Send private message

Don't care to be honest about it.

alishan22 View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Tuesday, June 05, 2012

Just waiting for GTAV.......

LegendarySS4 View user's profile Send private message

alishan22 wrote : Just waiting for GTAV.......

Won't be at E3.

All I'm liking so far:

Crysis 3 - Keeps some stuff from the previous game but I'm okay with this, why fix something that's not broken? Level design looks pretty nice so far, weapons seem to have some new stuff and you're not a braindead puppet anymore. Looking forward to gameplay and story.

Tomb Raider - Wow, just wow. I wasn't expecting anything from this game but left me totally speechless. It looks like an Uncharted game, intense action and adventure. Never been a fan of the series but this reboot is completely insane!

DMC - They've shown some videos, and still liking it. While haters "may cry", I think this is going to be one of the best games of the franchise.

MoH - Just kidding, looks like another generic and boring military shooter, getting sick of this.

Assassin's Creed 3 - Looks awesome, but there are 2 things I don't like: Trees look pretty bad and AI is still not challenging at all, and sometimes they totally ignore the player on a battle? Other than that it's cool.

Far Cry 3 - kind of gave up on this game some time ago, but I'll wait until it's out and see reviews. I think this is the kind of game I'll end up loving it or hating it.

Watch Dogs - Just found out about it Surprised

The rest is so boring it hurts my brain.

GoldenWarrior View user's profile Send private message

I'm getting assassins creed revalation this week, as well as black ops
guys play Modern Warfare 2 if you still got it, its so fun, like I haven't played a hacked lobby since last year, and the quick scopers are so fun to kill

Laguna|DaGGeR View user's profile Send private message

watched some lifestream stuff nintendo creator may wants to take process of PlayStation (sony) *intense laughter* they made a rip off game called PlayStation all stars hahah same grafik as super smash brothers brawl just diff, HUDS and characters oh yeah and I get both assassins creed 3 and the sequel with the woman assassin which was there announced^^

plus I'm not sure what I've seen there but I think I saw 2k´s a prequel from mafia 2 lohol!

and borderlands 2 LOHOLHOL

najeeb My Sir View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Wednesday, June 06, 2012

Laguna|DaGGeR wrote : watched some lifestream stuff nintendo creator may wants to take process of PlayStation (sony) *intense laughter* they made a rip off game called PlayStation all stars hahah same grafik as super smash brothers brawl just diff, HUDS and characters oh yeah and I get both assassins creed 3 and the sequel with the woman assassin which was there announced^^

plus I'm not sure what I've seen there but I think I saw 2k´s a prequel from mafia 2 lohol!

and borderlands 2 LOHOLHOL

You speak too much to back up your own words

firstly they can't just go ahead and make a ripoff of the same content or engine , there are several agreements to be made first. secondly I don't think what graphics are considering you can't even spell it right or explain me the basic elements

just diff, HUDS and characters

seriously ? that's like saying a Human is a monkey rip off , just a different physique and appearance.

and finally there are different elements in every game that sets it apart from other games , but what can I say you have a old habit of accusing stuff

To be honest you can't make assumptions on the game because it is not out yet. It could be a Super Smash brother Sony or not. Time will tell.

najeeb My Sir View user's profile Send private message

exactly Laughing

Laguna|DaGGeR View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Thursday, June 07, 2012

many fans nintendo fans turned up against sony now *intense laughter*
Myamoto (nintendo publisher) was like what the heck when they showed up some gameplays from PlayStation allstars !
+ mafia 2 new dlc announced prequel on what happened to joe!

+ saints row the third enter the dominatrix was showed heck yes super heroes now at saintsrow *intense laughter*
+ ac 3 sequel with a woman assassins which comes after the ac 3 release!
resident evil 6 the most awesome announced game in this E3 year !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
new super mario Wii
watch dogs and the last of us

the rest was the pure stuff

here is a video that shows http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lf4sllHAAuI

myamoto won't let it be like this poor guy *intense laughter*

now tell me what the difference between both games are

both same gameplay
both same grafic engine
PlayStation allstars pegi 18 (*laughing out loud*)
ssbb pegi (12)

PlayStation allstars is lul because sony is deliberately doing it to tinkle off nintendo including vita connectivity which nintendo promised would happen with SSB and the 3DS sony even is now doing the ideas from nintendo *intense laughter*

I wish good luck on sony making money with this rip off now haha

even if its still not released you can clearly see that its nearly the same game

EDIT: totally forgot about UFC license which was sold by THQ activision got the UFC license now hope they don't mess it up like fish

+ who is going to buy south park the stick of truth?^^

GoldenWarrior View user's profile Send private message

the really awesome games are ac3 and watch dogs, they just look amazing

I'm mad Anarchy Reigns isn't a part of E3. :/

1, 2, 3  >>

Actions

Online [ 0 / 6125]