TRL View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Monday, August 27, 2012

Them splosions are pretty badass.

broly3110 View user's profile Send private message

The lion king song is a nice touch.

AraVinD View user's profile Send private message

*laughing out loud* finnaly something that doesn't hurt the eye with over anime Razz

nice explosions just gave me an idea :3

ESFER25 View user's profile Send private message

Will there be real dynamic TOD ingame or only concrete moments (for example. summoning Shenrong)?

Awesome explosions.

Grega Perpetual Traveler View user's profile Send private message

ESFER25 wrote : Will there be real dynamic TOD ingame or only concrete moments (for example. summoning Shenrong)?

Awesome explosions.

As the news says. There is a fully working day/night cycle where the mapper decides how long the cycle will last.

For this example it was set to 1 minute though. So 30 seconds of day and another 30 seconds of night.

gigirs50 Protege View user's profile Send private message

Fantastic..when the final mod will be released?

Laguna|DaGGeR View user's profile Send private message

gigirs50 wrote : Fantastic..when the final mod will be released?

year 1.2.2013

ESFER25 View user's profile Send private message

Right after HL3.

Ohohoho!

qwerty In Advance View user's profile Send private message

Layne wrote : actually, we constantly do our portion of work, it could be faster, but we reached a point where we don't add new stuff, and concentrate on the final release. The point where we stoped adding new stuff and concentrated on the more important stuff was reached long ago, right now I can load the game, choose from a variety of finished maps, choose from a variety of finished/polished models, with houndreds of individual animations ( all hail DT ) and play for several hours
using finished mêlée , beams, transformations etc, and have all of that rendered with a a stunning new lighting/texture/audio/composition and fx quality which we upgraded soooo much, and put sooo much work on. it's just, the main "core" element behind the whole game works, we just don't have all the content, and we don't wanna do like 2 or 3 releases, with new models and maps, we wanna prepare a solid release. We could release the game with a few fine maps and models of quality you won't even find in the actual PlayStation 3 games, all that works, we show that in a few videos. It's just a matter of content, which we want to gather as much as possible for 1 big release, I don't know a release date, no one on the team knows, but for me, christmass 2012 is possible : )

http://bit.ly/SJOLd0

Layne wrote : Well, uhm, as I said earlier, a huge portion of the game is done, I was playing today for like 1 h with lot's of characters and on a few maps, I'm not saying that to make your waiting rule even more, just to make a point that Earth Special Forces 1.3 is really done in a huge percentage. It's stable, fun to play, just how we aimed for it to be, there are few things which are missing, and that's what keeping as from a release, as I said eariler, from how I see things, it could be possible to release on christmas or even sooner. Maybe I'm wrong, couse I don't see the code behind the whole thing, but on second though , I can't be as that far off from my calculations, couse everytime I play the game, it seems mostly completed, stuff is missing, but we are definetly closer to the point where we can think about releasing. But I only clean here, so the release decision is not on me hah. I'm just sharing my honest point about what I see when I play the current inteam version, I think you guys deserve that.

http://bit.ly/QLLjIC

Zeth The Admin View user's profile Send private message

I see immense smoke (which is good for a Dragon Ball Z explosion), weird glowy particles, and even a space-like shockwave; however, where's the actual explosion? Shouldn't the energy aspect be more prominent -- or is this supposed to be more of a dust kickup type effect for non-energy attack collision?

You should consider softening your camera shaking effect by lerping in the ins and outs gradually over time rather than have a binary (and abrupt) on/off state. It'll help with the effect a LOT.

Reply with quote Tuesday, August 28, 2012

these explosions look accrate in one aspect casue if you look at Dragon Ball Z there are a tones of explosions and shockwaves

cause in Dragon Ball Z each explosion and beam is unique I mean there are many different types of explosions not only energy exepantion blast Smile

look at this Smile

Zeth The Admin View user's profile Send private message

these explosions look accrate in one aspect casue if you look at Dragon Ball Z there are a tones of explosions and shockwaves

There are sets of consistent patterns that Dragon Ball Z follows for explosions. The attack type, energy embedded, object materials, and surface materials all play very particular roles on the volume of smoke, expansion of energy (if any), shockwave, and numerous other visual and mechanical aspects. I realize that several flavorful varieties were mentioned as existing, but given that Earth Special Forces doesn't have a root in accuracy, I'm pretty sure they aren't going to try and elaborate on each of these conditions in a dynamic sense.

My question was that if these were just mockups, for a single instance type, or if they were globally unified for all entity to map interactions.

Zeth wrote :

I'm pretty sure they aren't going to try and elaborate on each of these conditions in a dynamic sense.

don't know but from seeing many types explosions in Dragon Ball Z it maybe possible for each explosions to be specified Smile

najeeb My Sir View user's profile Send private message

Zeth wrote : I see immense smoke (which is good for a Dragon Ball Z explosion), weird glowy particles, and even a space-like shockwave; however, where's the actual explosion? Shouldn't the energy aspect be more prominent -- or is this supposed to be more of a dust kickup type effect for non-energy attack collision?

You should consider softening your camera shaking effect by lerping in the ins and outs gradually over time rather than have a binary (and abrupt) on/off state. It'll help with the effect a LOT.

Reply with quote Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Well you only really got to see 3 explosion types here to be honest.

The first explosions are kiblasts. The last one is for the Final Flash (though I believe it would suit Big Bang more myself).

Not really sure what the one before the last was though I do believe it was from Galit Gun seeing as the initial flash was of a pinkish colour ^^;

Grega wrote : Well you only really got to see 3 explosion types here to be honest.

The first explosions are kiblasts. The last one is for the Final Flash (though I believe it would suit Big Bang more myself).

Not really sure what the one before the last was though I do believe it was from Galit Gun seeing as the initial flash was of a pinkish colour ^^;

I saw a picture in which Vegeta fired the big bang and the tiles of the arena flew off from the explosion , is that feature not included now ?

RealDeal View user's profile Send private message

I guess before GTA5

Reply with quote Thursday, August 30, 2012

najeeb wrote :

Grega wrote : Well you only really got to see 3 explosion types here to be honest.

I saw a picture in which Vegeta fired the big bang and the tiles of the arena flew off from the explosion , is that feature not included now ?

The video didn't show any attacks. Dalte used Piccolo as the center point for playing effects. All the explosions were only visual. No damage calculations or anything like that.

poor Piccolo Razz

NELLO!! Mitico View user's profile Send private message

the explosion at the end is the one that must have a bing bang attack.. I like Wink .. they looks good why we should say no?..

Reply with quote Friday, August 31, 2012

NELLO!! wrote : the explosion at the end is the one that must have a bing bang attack.. I like Wink .. they looks good why we should say no?..

Sadly. Dalte decided to bind that one to Final Flash.

qwerty In Advance View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Monday, November 19, 2012

http://bit.ly/Ua49PC

RealDeal View user's profile Send private message

Earth Special Forces Trying to speed up progress
http://esforces.com/news/59/51/Help-With-Earth Special Forces-F---Trunks-mêlée-Bonus.html

SparkingVegito View user's profile Send private message

qwerty wrote : http://bit.ly/Ua49PC

nice feature! this one can also be added in ZEQ2 lite also? but I think Earth Special Forces final going to be best Dragon Ball Z game.

<<  1, 2, 3, ... 19, 20, 21  >>

Actions

Online [ 0 / 6125]