Content

<<  1, 2, 3 ... 17, 18, 19, 20, 21  >>

Earth's Special Forces Thread

Buksna Blaizing View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Problem is WHY they started to express themself's like that.

You can't swear on someone just because that same person didn't fulfill your selfish desires.

No one did any promises yet people act like someone broke them

Grega Perpetual Traveler View user's profile Send private message

Lets stop this argument right here.

Dam you are acting silly and you know it.

Yes he's frustrated cause there is no release, yes he will most likely try out the game once we release, and yes if we do happen to not release for what ever reason, he will point fingers and laugh. But really now this argument is childish on so many levels that it ain't even funny.

NELLO!! Mitico View user's profile Send private message

Look Guys there is no not need to be so anxious and angry for a game. whatever it is .. know to wait maybe you'll play, if they are not releasing is likely that there is still a lot of work on various aspects and do not intend to propose to the Public as it is currently, but would prefer to make it more optimally as possible without any remorse before a possible release .. I doubt that they're not releasing just because it is as if it was their toy and I'm very jealous,no.. they will certainly have something to work again and clarify .. so be patient, or go play with something different ... if there has been a retreat of promise I think there was a reason .. is too valuable as a project that is true, then release it when they are 100% sure of the product..

please Grega I can ask One thing to you and all the team of Earth Special Forces?? make the game playable also on Low spec PC's as mine (a lower graphic quality ingame Option) or probably I will never be able to play it. Embarassed Wink

Kakarot2550 View user's profile Send private message

---

Damaera View user's profile Send private message

Grega wrote : Lets stop this argument right here.

Dam you are acting silly and you know it.

Yes he's frustrated cause there is no release, yes he will most likely try out the game once we release, and yes if we do happen to not release for what ever reason, he will point fingers and laugh. But really now this argument is childish on so many levels that it ain't even funny.

Like I said, that's fine if he doesn't like Earth Special Forces. I just don't get why he's bashing it *laughing out loud*.

Zeth The Admin View user's profile Send private message

I'm not a hypocrite, I've only changed my opinion.
Now I dislike Earth Special Forces, the Earth Special Forces team, the forum dictatorship.

The ZEQ2-Lite it's a real community with respect for all members. It's not a dictatorship like Earth Special Forces Forum.

That's not necessarily true or fair.

While I do agree completely about the cynical, sophomoric, and overall derogative tonality of much of the Earth Special Forces community, the Earth Special Forces developers and project shouldn't be held accountable for the toxicity displayed by fans/regulars on their forums.

The same really applies to ZEQ2-lite's community -- which is far from the perfect environment you cast it as. Yes, our community and developers may be more friendly, helpful, and actively involved in a user's well-being, but it's largely occupied by a populous of a younger demographic from non-English-speaking countries with aspirations that are usually well beyond their capacity (leading to a flood of posts with little beneficial value).

The distinction between the communities is a night and day matter of preference. ZEQ2-lite is optimistically idealistic. Earth Special Forces is cynically realistic.
Both have flaws under the right light.

SparkingVegito View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Thursday, October 24, 2013

Zeth, I know many have asked you this thing but because of progress of good games is dead totally, please don't mind the question I am going to ask you. There are many good games are dead recently, I was playing Dragon Ball Online but now this is also dead, every professional left ZEQ2 because of no new updates in stable revision as a result now I find just some n☺☺b's in servers. I am playing ZEQ2 since 2011, I enjoyed this game/project a lot. Now there is nothing to do in Dragon Ball Online, ZEQ2, Earth Special Forces..etc. What Earth Special Forces comm. do is they excite Dragon Ball Z fans by releasing potws that's all. I wanted to ask you that can you please release any of your new revision like 1848... with current 1536 mêlée system and some new addons that's all. I will appreciate your help.

SparkingVegito wrote : Zeth, I know many have asked you this thing but because of progress of good games is dead totally, please don't mind the question I am going to ask you. There are many good games are dead recently, I was playing Dragon Ball Online but now this is also dead, every professional left ZEQ2 because of no new updates in stable revision as a result now I find just some n☺☺b's in servers. I am playing ZEQ2 since 2011, I enjoyed this game/project a lot. Now there is nothing to do in Dragon Ball Online, ZEQ2, Earth Special Forces..etc. What Earth Special Forces comm. do is they excite Dragon Ball Z fans by releasing potws that's all. I wanted to ask you that can you please release any of your new revision like 1848... with current 1536 mêlée system and some new addons that's all. I will appreciate your help.

You are misstaken. Zeth does not release updates. ZEQ2-lite is a project lead by the community. Zeth only offers advice and nothing more. it's not meant as a game, but a tool for people to learn making games with the help of a premade concept.

ZEQ2 is a game, ZEQ2-lite is a sandbox prototype.

Grega wrote :

SparkingVegito wrote : Zeth, I know many have asked you this thing but because of progress of good games is dead totally, please don't mind the question I am going to ask you. There are many good games are dead recently, I was playing Dragon Ball Online but now this is also dead, every professional left ZEQ2 because of no new updates in stable revision as a result now I find just some n☺☺b's in servers. I am playing ZEQ2 since 2011, I enjoyed this game/project a lot. Now there is nothing to do in Dragon Ball Online, ZEQ2, Earth Special Forces..etc. What Earth Special Forces comm. do is they excite Dragon Ball Z fans by releasing potws that's all. I wanted to ask you that can you please release any of your new revision like 1848... with current 1536 mêlée system and some new addons that's all. I will appreciate your help.

You are misstaken. Zeth does not release updates. ZEQ2-lite is a project lead by the community. Zeth only offers advice and nothing more. it's not meant as a game, but a tool for people to learn making games with the help of a premade concept.

ZEQ2 is a game, ZEQ2-lite is a sandbox prototype.

1st - brother, Zeth is leader of community, he has power to announces new revision. Don't you think that?

2nd - About ZEQ2, Zeth announced on 1st september that he is collecting members for a new ZEQ2 unity but now its over a month no progress at all. It shows that this project is stopped because of none interest. If we talk about ZEQ2 lite, many are still agree to continue with it because of its better understanding.

SparkingVegito wrote : 1st - brother, Zeth is leader of community, he has power to announces new revision. Don't you think that?

2nd - About ZEQ2, Zeth announced on 1st september that he is collecting members for a new ZEQ2 unity but now its over a month no progress at all. It shows that this project is stopped because of none interest. If we talk about ZEQ2 lite, many are still agree to continue with it because of its better understanding.

He is still not the one responsible for the updates.

And ZEQ2 and ZEQ2-lite are 2 totally different things.

Buksna Blaizing View user's profile Send private message

How fast do you think ZEQ2 is made? A month has been and you already ask for updates...We are not paid studio that works over clock. I wouldn't wait much for it.

it's been worked on and updates will be shown when time comes to show it. We are not Earth Special Forces that has game done to the point where POTW's can be shown.

Reply with quote Friday, October 25, 2013

every professional left ZEQ2 because of no new updates in stable revision

What? Who are you even referring to? ZEQ2-lite didn't have any "professionals" attached to it in the first place.

1st - brother, Zeth is leader of community, he has power to announces new revision. Don't you think that?

I don't manage the blog entries or SVN revision updates. A swarm of contributors have access to these things. Beyond the initial exposure in 2009, my direct involvement has been minimal.

2nd - About ZEQ2, Zeth announced on 1st september that he is collecting members for a new ZEQ2 unity but now its over a month no progress at all. It shows that this project is stopped because of none interest.

You should brush up on your reading comprehension. That post stated that development would not even be STARTED if there wasn't enough interest. There were exactly 2 applicants. Neither stuck. Even if there had been, it would have been months of planning, documentation, and foundation building before anything public was remotely close to being presentable.

If we talk about ZEQ2 lite, many are still agree to continue with it because of its better understanding.

The reasons against this are stated in my post as well.

Zeth wrote :

every professional left ZEQ2 because of no new updates in stable revision

What? Who are you even referring to? ZEQ2-lite didn't have any "professionals" attached to it in the first place.

*laughing out loud*, I am not talking about developers *intense laughter*. I am talking about gamers like Aravind, domitjen, maszek, etc..

Buksna wrote : How fast do you think ZEQ2 is made? A month has been and you already ask for updates...We are not paid studio that works over clock. I wouldn't wait much for it.

it's been worked on and updates will be shown when time comes to show it. We are not Earth Special Forces that has game done to the point where POTW's can be shown.

sorry dude but you misunderstood me. I mean by saying its over month is I would like to hear some kind of news like "Yippe! People gathered for new project ZEQ2 Unity, now we are going to work on it." *intense laughter*

SparkingVegito wrote : sorry dude but you misunderstood me. I mean by saying its over month is I would like to hear some kind of news like "Yippe! People gathered for new project ZEQ2 Unity, now we are going to work on it." *intense laughter*

News is for when there is news to be given. Also the unity thing is aravinds project. In essence he is the first to go to step 2 from the ground step of ZEQ2-lite. In which he is making his own game.

nangaZ View user's profile Send private message

SparkingVegito wrote :

Buksna wrote : How fast do you think ZEQ2 is made? A month has been and you already ask for updates...We are not paid studio that works over clock. I wouldn't wait much for it.

sorry dude but you misunderstood me. I mean by saying its over month is I would like to hear some kind of news like "Yippe! People gathered for new project ZEQ2 Unity, now we are going to work on it." *intense laughter*

I very much agree *intense laughter*

Reply with quote Saturday, October 26, 2013

That did not happen though. Very few new individuals have come forward. Even if they did, we're not going to adopt an over-hyped fanatic mentality. We'd be far too busy planning and working on the actual project to post hollow exclamations.

Also, short of the new web system/site being finished and/or a dedicated community director / public relations manager coming aboard, there would be little likelihood of regular public contact.

Also the unity thing is aravinds project. In essence he is the first to go to step 2 from the ground step of ZEQ2-lite. In which he is making his own game.

Yes and no. Aravind does have his own ZEDU Unity project going on using the openly available ZEQ2-lite content, but there were/are also plans in motion for a potential re-establishment of ZEQ2.

nangaZ View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Grega wrote :

SparkingVegito wrote : sorry dude but you misunderstood me. I mean by saying its over month is I would like to hear some kind of news like "Yippe! People gathered for new project ZEQ2 Unity, now we are going to work on it." *intense laughter*

News is for when there is news to be given. Also the unity thing is aravinds project. In essence he is the first to go to step 2 from the ground step of ZEQ2-lite. In which he is making his own game.

What's step 2 and 3 ? Very Happy

Reply with quote Wednesday, October 30, 2013

nangaZ wrote :

Grega wrote :

What's step 2 and 3 ? Very Happy

I'm looking at it like this.

ZEQ2-lite is a sandbox for people to mess with. Adding new shaders, characters, other mechanics. So that's the first step. Making something to work with something already existing.

Going by that, step 2 would be making something from scratch. Aravind is making his own version of a game on a different engine and not just toying with the sandbox anymore.

And there is no real step 3 in there unless you want to include making a custom game engine. But that isn't even necesarry to make a totally new game since you have things like Unity, Source and the UE.

qwerty In Advance View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Thursday, November 21, 2013

April Fools anticipated.

My secret sources gave me a lot of material from Earth Special Forces Final And I am ready to release it all.

You treated your fans badly this is a revenge. For all the fans.

I'm giving you 1 week time to release a Demo.

The more you wait, the more I release.

Good Luck.

To demonstrate this ain't a joke, I am releasing some content here. Spread the word.

Richma View user's profile Send private message

Woah Qwerty you got balls...I didn't thought that someone would do something like this you rock Shocked Cool

gigirs50 Protege View user's profile Send private message

Come on qwerty!! Make some noise Laughing

dylancn View user's profile Send private message

Unless they start releasing more images, videos, and news updates all the time (instead of occasionally), then I support what you're doing. At least I'd be happier. But even if they did, and you did what you're doing, Qwerty, I'd still support you. We have been waiting too long. We need more satisfactory releases (images, videos, news, downloads (games, demo,)).

Kakarot2550 View user's profile Send private message

qwerty wrote : April Fools anticipated.

My secret sources gave me a lot of material from Earth Special Forces Final And I am ready to release it all.

You treated your fans badly this is a revenge. For all the fans.

I'm giving you 1 week time to release a Demo.

The more you wait, the more I release.

Good Luck.

To demonstrate this ain't a joke, I am releasing some content here. Spread the word.

Interesting.

SAMCROSS View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Friday, November 22, 2013

I'm sooo with qwerty on this one.

<<  1, 2, 3 ... 17, 18, 19, 20, 21  >>

Actions

Online [ 0 / 6125]