Content

<<  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 19, 20, 21  >>

Earth's Special Forces Thread

Zeth The Admin View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Wednesday, November 21, 2012

nice feature! this one can also be added in ZEQ2 lite also? but I think Earth Special Forces final going to be best Dragon Ball Z game.

If you have a desire to make it happen, sure. What exactly is the feature though? Are you referring to the aura effects, the animation, or the camera change?

SparkingVegito View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Saturday, November 24, 2012

Zeth wrote :

nice feature! this one can also be added in ZEQ2 lite also? but I think Earth Special Forces final going to be best Dragon Ball Z game.

If you have a desire to make it happen, sure. What exactly is the feature though? Are you referring to the aura effects, the animation, or the camera change?

that sword slashes
cool sound and cool sword effects
thanks! brother if are completing my wish

Zeth The Admin View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Saturday, November 24, 2012

that sword slashes
cool sound and cool sword effects

So an animation and sound is a new feature now? Features entail design/programmatic changes. Using existing systems to add something new is normally just content.

thanks! brother if are completing my wish

I've a hunch you should read again.

qwerty In Advance View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Friday, November 30, 2012

I found some document on Google.

Reply with quote Monday, December 03, 2012

JayREEZY View user's profile Send private message

I really like Earth Special Forces's lighting and textures, but why is it that the character's textures still resemble action figures? Even with the immense graphical improvements they just look like "nicer" action figures than before... Is that intentional? Is this a half-life thing? The models are still good... I'm just curious about the texture approach.

najeeb My Sir View user's profile Send private message

they don't , their style is semi realistic

TRL View user's profile Send private message

step 1: noticing the difference between soft shading and celshading. Their maps are also done like they belong in some realistic shooter. That's something I always hated about the commercial Dragon Ball Z games, and one of the major reasons why I love "super Dragon Ball Z" so much. Awesome manga like graphics for maps and characters.

well I sort of like this type of presentation , even Earth Special Forces showed 4 different styles including cell shade in a preview , their current is the best

NELLO!! Mitico View user's profile Send private message

TRL wrote : step 1: noticing the difference between soft shading and celshading. Their maps are also done like they belong in some realistic shooter. That's something I always hated about the commercial Dragon Ball Z games, and one of the major reasons why I love "super Dragon Ball Z" so much. Awesome manga like graphics for maps and characters.

I agree with you but we can't say that is bad in quality..

super dragonballz well.. I have still this game(the characters are done good there) can give you nice fights more tecnical, but the skills are kind of bad(effects light's etc)... I think that as graphics
on PlayStation 2 is budokaitenkaichi the first one the best ..

howewer this Earth Special Forces is going as well..

For the third picture you have to wait .. I received threats in the Earth Special Forces forum for showing the image..

qwerty wrote : For the third picture you have to wait .. I received threats in the Earth Special Forces forum for showing the image..

oh come on don't be a kid , some random guy gives you a threat and you get scared ? *laughing out loud*

najeeb wrote :

qwerty wrote : For the third picture you have to wait .. I received threats in the Earth Special Forces forum for showing the image..

oh come on don't be a kid , some random guy gives you a threat and you get scared ? *laughing out loud*

It's not a random guy.. believe me.. I was threatened with permanent high five..

This is the Earth Special Forces team.. that manipulates polls..

listen

post it here anyways and let them high five you , you can use proxy or change you're ip to access again with a different name , so no worries , love them

now before people start hugging mister Fuzzles , I want to tell you its wrong to threat some one like that , they could have asked nicely , but since they want to be rooster suckers , be a pimp to them instead

Goku face is not right Confused .. they can use the refs from the anime..(but without use them as well maybe Rolling Eyes )

It's a nice model for sure. The details on the arms and hands suggest they might even be using normal maps on it.

nice models howewer.. to be honest to me they looks like Toys action figures in a videogame...

http://www.mukyaa.com/img/2805807171.jpg

like this

Yes very much like the Japanese arcade game zenkai battle royal.
Although Earth Special Forces still pulls it off a bit softer. I don't prefer the look. It's much more inspired to go for the full anime look, this semi-realistic look is the easy way out. That's also why raging blast switched over. They couldn't get it to look right.

On a funny side note. While searching this picture I found a picture of cell and it occurred to me. This famous pose of him is actually him going Gangnam style! *intense laughter*

Linkxp500 View user's profile Send private message

TRL wrote : On a funny side note. While searching this picture I found a picture of cell and it occurred to me. This famous pose of him is actually him going Gangnam style! *intense laughter*

Funny thing, I saw him with that same pose in Dragon Ball Z where Cell just reached Perfect form and just about to fight Vegeta. Though it didn't show the legs in that pose.

Reply with quote Tuesday, December 04, 2012

I don't think its a bad thing , it looks way better than the anime style

AraVinD View user's profile Send private message

najeeb wrote : I don't think its a bad thing , it looks way better than the anime style

yes I also think this cause 2 reasons anime = over coloured

and burns my eyes it won't let people play if it is over animed hurts eyes Razz

and this realisctic style is better at the looks to

only a few people are there who like this anime style

the better style is simply semirealistic Embarassed

Layne wrote : uhm, I will nag them for a gameplay video for you guys, but as you see, lot's is done on the final version, we are getting there ! have faith in us !

http://bit.ly/UmmLKd

Damaera View user's profile Send private message

najeeb wrote : listen

post it here anyways and let them high five you , you can use proxy or change you're ip to access again with a different name , so no worries , love them

now before people start hugging mister Fuzzles , I want to tell you its wrong to threat some one like that , they could have asked nicely , but since they want to be rooster suckers , be a pimp to them instead

You are all kinds of ill-advised.

Linkxp500 View user's profile Send private message

Damaera wrote :

najeeb wrote : listen

You are all kinds of ill-advised.

As derogatory as that is, I would have to agree that najeeb isn't thinking straight. :\

<<  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 19, 20, 21  >>

Actions

Online [ 0 / 6125]