http://bit.ly/N6T65Y

New Gameplay Videos
http://demeterdkd.com/index.htm
http://demeterdkd.com/clips.htm

Old Files
http://skinner3d.com/esflib/

Grega Perpetual Traveler View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Monday, July 02, 2012

You linked to Harsens old videos (which were all posted for the public to view at one time or another) and to DTs old animation reels, he uses for his portfolio.

So what part of that exactly makes new gameplay videos?

qwerty In Advance View user's profile Send private message

Grega wrote : You linked to Harsens old videos (which were all posted for the public to view at one time or another) and to DTs old animation reels, he uses for his portfolio.

The first video.

alishan22 View user's profile Send private message

*laughing out loud* how did you find them Exclamation Shocked

qwerty wrote :

Grega wrote : You linked to Harsens old videos (which were all posted for the public to view at one time or another) and to DTs old animation reels, he uses for his portfolio.

The first video.

that's not really new gameplay. that's years old. And it's been on DTs site for just as long.

Again that's Darktooths portfolio page. Things he uses to show what he is capable when applying for a job.

It shows nothing new either.

If anything you should watch his demo reel, rather than his Earth Special Forces animations.

Reply with quote Tuesday, July 03, 2012

Yeah demo reel is awesome!

gokusaif1 View user's profile Send private message

so what's demo reel? Laughing

gokusaif1 wrote : so what's demo reel? :*laughing out loud*:

A demonstration of various animations DT created in a video. Used as reference when applying for a job, showing the creators ability.

gokusaif1 View user's profile Send private message

okay

gokusaif1 wrote : so what's demo reel? :*laughing out loud*:

What greg said...

TRL View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Sunday, August 05, 2012

Nice texture details. SV seems to have revisited his textures and added a new layer of depth. There's a man I'd like to talk to some time. He should drop by the ZEQ2 chat once in a while.

GoldenWarrior View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Monday, August 06, 2012

TRL wrote : Nice texture details. SV seems to have revisited his textures and added a new layer of depth. There's a man I'd like to talk to some time. He should drop by the ZEQ2 chat once in a while.

like that's going to happen

TRL wrote : Nice texture details. SV seems to have revisited his textures and added a new layer of depth. There's a man I'd like to talk to some time. He should drop by the ZEQ2 chat once in a while.

That is fantastic!

it would be nice if they relized that Dragon Ball Z games are better with Dragon Ball Z anime graphics, not anime/real graphics

GoldenWarrior wrote : it would be nice if they relized that Dragon Ball Z games are better with Dragon Ball Z anime graphics, not anime/real graphics

You are right but fancy shading and beautiful realistic maps and textures just drags us foolish people towards it.

TRL View user's profile Send private message

GoldenWarrior wrote :
like that's going to happen

Well you may not know, but SV was once part of the ZEQ2 team. So we know each other from the old forum and Earth Special Forces forum, but never really chat together.

and if he came to help out with ZEQ2, would that be nice Question

GoldenWarrior wrote : it would be nice if they relized that Dragon Ball Z games are better with Dragon Ball Z anime graphics, not anime/real graphics

that's not the art style we are going for. We are going for a semi-realistic art style, not a cell shaded art style.

And as far as art styles go there is no wrong way to do it as long as you keep it constant.

najeeb My Sir View user's profile Send private message

Grega wrote :

that's not the art style we are going for. We are going for a semi-realistic art style, not a cell shaded art style.

And as far as art styles go there is no wrong way to do it as long as you keep it constant.

aaa I remember you or some one saying we can apply the cell shading from the graphics menu , in the comments section of a picture once posted on moddb showing 4 differnt shadings

najeeb wrote :

Grega wrote :

aaa I remember you or some one saying we can apply the cell shading from the graphics menu , in the comments section of a picture once posted on moddb showing 4 differnt shadings

that's old. And at the moment there is no such setting. There is only an outline setting at the moment.

What the final settings will be depends on the coders.

ESFER25 View user's profile Send private message

Not really. Earth Special Forces is looking great so far.

Let's see, Ultimate and Amazing Universes in Spider-Man Shattered Dimensions have a cartoonish art style, and The Amazing Spider-Man videogame looks pretty realistic doesn't it? Now, which game looks better? None. They have different art styles and both suit the Spider-Man universe perfectly, and the same could be applied to Dragon Ball Z.

ivanhoeGT View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Tuesday, August 07, 2012

I have a question,is earth special force a half life 2 engine?
I never tried this game,plus never search for it Confused

ESFER25 View user's profile Send private message

Nope, it's GoldSrc (Half Life 1 engine) although I'm pretty sure they're just using a small part of it.

ivanhoeGT View user's profile Send private message

ESFER25 wrote : Nope, it's GoldSrc (Half Life 1 engine) although I'm pretty sure they're just using a small part of it.

okay thanks,I'm going to try this out Very Happy

qwerty In Advance View user's profile Send private message

It's the Half-Life 1 engine with openGL render.

1, 2, 3 ... 19, 20, 21  >>

Actions

Online [ 0 / 6125]