<<  1, 2, 3 ... 18, 19, 20, 21  >>

Earth's Special Forces Thread

RealDeal View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Friday, November 22, 2013

Releasing images isn't really a threat to them

SAMCROSS View user's profile Send private message

qwerty wrote :
My secret sources gave me a lot of material from Earth Special Forces Final And I am ready to release it all.

Apparently there is more to it than just Images realdeal.

Zeth The Admin View user's profile Send private message

Until established otherwise, I'll assume Qwerty's post has legitimate backing rather than serve as some kind of pre-release ploy.

You treated your fans badly this is a revenge. For all the fans.

In what way have they treated fans badly, qwerty? Was there some event that I have missed?

ZEQ2 was in development for just as long as Earth Special Forces:Final with practically a parallel update cycle. How is their development practice any different from our own? Also, since it's a freely developed game by individuals in their free time, why would you feel that you their fans deserve anything? You aren't paying for the product as is the case with a commercial game.

Also, a lot of these developers (like Raven) are doing development as a means to improve themselves and establish a portfolio. Earth Special Forces is just as much, if not more, for them as it is for fans. It's a stepping stone towards their respective futures -- just as many developers use projects like these for.

My secret sources gave me a lot of material from Earth Special Forces Final And I am ready to release it all. I'm giving you 1 week time to release a Demo.

Unless you have access to their media repository or some build intended for public access, most would be steam-locked to specific accounts. This was a security policy on Naruto: Naiteki Kensei development builds that I'm sure was pushed forward on Earth Special Forces as well.

Qwerty, making threats isn't the way to go. I do not understand the justification of your actions. Can you at least explain why you feel they've inflicted damage to deserve reparations?

Laguna|DaGGeR View user's profile Send private message

*laughing out loud* didn't they had other huds in last video ? and nice try foolin the ZEQ2 community qwerty... most know that the picture you got there is from force pit forum

Domitjen The Champ View user's profile Send private message

SparkingVegito wrote :

Zeth wrote :

every professional left ZEQ2 because of no new updates in stable revision

What? Who are you even referring to? ZEQ2-lite didn't have any "professionals" attached to it in the first place.

*laughing out loud*, I am not talking about developers *intense laughter*. I am talking about gamers like Aravind, domitjen, maszek, etc..

If you miss me that much, I'll have another spar with you someday. :p

RealDeal View user's profile Send private message

SAMCROSS wrote :

qwerty wrote :
My secret sources gave me a lot of material from Earth Special Forces Final And I am ready to release it all.

Apparently there is more to it than just Images realdeal.

qwerty good job Laughing

Raven View user's profile Send private message

The only thing that he accomplished is a permanent high five from the Earth Special Forces-Forums. Not that I think he'll care, but we will definitely not negotiate with people trying to blackmail us and I believe Zeth is also an honorable man who will not support people like Qwerty. Besides the material is already public.

*laughing out loud* qwerty trying to fool us this picture is already released in mosh pit

Kakarot2550 View user's profile Send private message

Raven wrote : The only thing that he accomplished is a permanent high five from the Earth Special Forces-Forums. Not that I think he'll care, but we will definitely not negotiate with people trying to blackmail us and I believe Zeth is also an honorable man who will not support people like Qwerty. Besides the material is already public.

um..wha..who..what..no..whe..wa..to..whaat.wha.ha.je
I am confused.

qwerty In Advance View user's profile Send private message

Deathshot View user's profile Send private message

Pew pew pew.
Lets post pictures that the public can already see and make it seem like It's not public.

Derp.

Grega Perpetual Traveler View user's profile Send private message

Thing is. Quite a bit of unreleased pictures and info was made public lately.

Since the beginning with the old webhost there was a donation section. Basically the condition of the old web host for hosting our site was that he can make the force pit a section you can get in to by donating towards the server costs. The webhost took the donations and in turn didn't charge us for the hosting.

That section was called the force pit. Now since we moved away from that host a few years ago, and our current host doesn't include that system, we came to a decision a few weeks ago. We decided to make the force pit public to all registered members as a low moderation somewhat spammy area. BUT we also decided not to remove any of our update content from it.

So basically we pretty much oppened up a forum section that contains unposted POTW candidates, maybe a movie or 2 and so on ^^;

So yeah. No leaks happening ^^

those pictures he is posting are already public in mosh pit section *laughing out loud*

Deverz View user's profile Send private message

Indeed, This "secret source" is a public forum. Nice try qwerty but you have achieved nothing.

As for the releasing more images, isn't one a week more than what most developers do?

Other things come as they come

Richma View user's profile Send private message

Seems like you're happy if people don't get a demo of Earth Special Forces FINAL and to let you know something incase you don't know, I spread this on a lot of pages related to Dragon Ball and fans of this Half life mod supported Qwerty and so do I.

Qwerty cares about the fans unlike You and he wants them to play this, it's amazing what the Earth Special Forces team did but you're treating your fans badly and if you're going to do as you're doing right now, SHOW but NOT GIVING anything, you will keep losing fans and what you're doing is like showing a hungry man you have some food but not giving it to him, he has to follow you like a dog and hope eventually you will give it to him.

qwerty In Advance View user's profile Send private message

****** t.rolled me..
now the force pit forum it's pubblic..
I'm sorry guys..

Richma wrote : Seems like you're happy if people don't get a demo of Earth Special Forces FINAL and to let you know something incase you don't know, I spread this on a lot of pages related to Dragon Ball and fans of this Half life mod supported Qwerty and so do I.

Qwerty cares about the fans unlike You and he wants them to play this, it's amazing what the Earth Special Forces team did but you're treating your fans badly and if you're going to do as you're doing right now, SHOW but NOT GIVING anything, you will keep losing fans and what you're doing is like showing a hungry man you have some food but not giving it to him, he has to follow you like a dog and hope eventually you will give it to him.

1. A "Demo" is an early cut back release of a FINISHED product used to entice people to buy their game. We can't do a demo until the game is COMPLETE

2. The game as it stands now is UNPLAYABLE. We have stated this many times and you continue to ignore us.

3. We don't want to waste time stopping every now and then to make a playable version to keep the vocal minority happy. Doing this will extend the final product release date

We are doing what we can at the speed that we are able. Instead of demanding a release, ask to help. There are several members on the Earth Special Forces forum who have learned a skill to speed up production. Try doing this, it's what we need

qwerty wrote : ****** t.rolled me..
now the force pit forum it's pubblic..
I'm sorry guys..

it is for months already *laughing out loud*

Kakarot2550 View user's profile Send private message

When I saw all those images,videos..It seemed like I already have the game.After awhile I got bored of it.Please don't even It will be boring to everyone if you don't complete it.I understand now. Laughing Laughing

For 1 & 2 if it is unplayable why are there so much gameplays of it? From those videos I would say it is playable maybe it hasn't everything like all maps, addons etc. but playable, yes.

I once was interested in this mod but it's been 2-3 years or more since that and there were all kind of news at the end of this year it's out and so on and since all those news weren't true or fullfilled and nothing was relased I gave up on it.

3 years since I found out about ZEQ2 Lite they didn't have nothing special here but then the stable revision came out this project got popular more people kept coming and keep coming and helping because they actually see that here people are relasing stuff, maybe you should try that too.

ZEQ2 Lite isn't like ZEQ2 but this project is useful a lot of people learned how to model, texture, animate etc.

ZEQ2 Lite is being now slower since only few guys left here to work and many other have now their own projects but they still do stuff here and play.

1 & 2 are completely separate points. Point 1 was defining the term Demo

There is only 1 gameplay video out and that's the April fools one which hardly shows anything and was cutting all the time because of crashes. Gameplay wise right now, mêlée is broken, Beams are broken, Until recently nobody with ATI could play. Please don't talk about what you don't have any understanding of.

There has never been anything official about a release date apart from when it's done. You obviously got false information somewhere, and if you weren't interested in Earth Special Forces you wouldn't be arguing about it

Edit: I would like to add, If you are registered on the forum, make sure you have your date of birth of your profile and go look in the mosh pit. We have just release a whole lot of content that was previously for privileged eyes only. I'm talking years worth of content.

If that's not generous then I don't know what is

Calm down!

if you weren't interested in Earth Special Forces you wouldn't be arguing about it

Think as you want to, but if you're going to take my words as arguing because I care about the mod, you're wrong.
Qwerty and I want this out because you have so much fans and you treat them badly that's what I'm aruing about, FANS not the mod.

For me there is no point to wait for something that has an unknown relase that and I'm not patient and I don't like to wait, that's why I gave up on it and that's why I do not care!

If I really want to play a Dragon Ball game I can play there are so much of them already relased on every console, so that another reason why I don't care and when your fans find out that and think about that they will give up too.

Richma wrote : Calm down!

if you weren't interested in Earth Special Forces you wouldn't be arguing about it

Think as you want to, but if you're going to take my words as arguing because I care about the mod, you're wrong.
Qwerty and I want this out because you have so much fans and you treat them badly that's what I'm aruing about, FANS not the mod.

For me there is no point to wait for something that has an unknown relase that and I'm not patient and I don't like to wait, that's why I gave up on it and that's why I do not care!

If I really want to play a Dragon Ball game I can play there are so much of them already relased on every console, so that another reason why I don't care and when your fans find out that and think about that they will give up too.

That's you and your poor manners then. I was taught to be patient, Which is why I was happy to wait even before I joined the team.

I release a picture every week, When we have something worth showing in a video we release a video. When I have something worth writing a news post about I write a news post.

Just because you want to play doesn't mean we should release a broken product. It's like Sony going "Oh all our fans are sick of waiting for our next console just ship it." And then it's just a giant broken pile of nothing, which is what Earth Special Forces is right now, A giant broken pile.

There is no game to release so it will stay in development until there is

Again I don't want play and you don't have to relase it for ME, I'm not one of the fans but I'm for the fans and that they get what they want and not to wait a thousand years to get it.

Grega Perpetual Traveler View user's profile Send private message

Richma wrote : Again I don't want play and you don't have to relase it for ME, I'm not one of the fans but I'm for the fans and that they get what they want and not to wait a thousand years to get it.

The fans want a game that is playable. The fans want a product that we do not have yet. So until we have that product, they will have to wait.

We tried doing open betas and the fans were pretty much up in arms about how broken it was. What do you think will happen if we try another one. You believe the fans will this time somehow be enlightened that an open beta is not finished, and is buggy?

No the fans will simply start screaming "Broken" all over again while the ones who do get it will stay quiet. And it's the same now. The people who do get it that the game is still unplayable and in development are quiet, while the ones who don't get it and think its magically finished while we were looking away and that we are intentionally keeping it from them are loud and screaming "release"

It really is that simple.

<<  1, 2, 3 ... 18, 19, 20, 21  >>

Actions

Online [ 0 / 6125]