Content

<<  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  >>

Dragon Ball Z Movie 2013 with Teaser Trailer

NELLO!! Mitico View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Saturday, March 23, 2013

good video I liked these animations Wink looks promising so far.. just the colors are not right to me(means that I don't like)..

RealDeal View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Friday, March 29, 2013

come on guys movie is tomorrow/today

are you going to see English sub version online or wait for English Dub in theaters?

Laguna|DaGGeR View user's profile Send private message

going to watch livestream *intense laughter*

Buksna Blaizing View user's profile Send private message

RealDeal wrote : come on guys movie is tomorrow/today

are you going to see English sub version online or wait for English Dub in theaters?

If it will be as same as its case with other anime's that hit theaters then you probably won't be able to watch it till the end of this year.

Kakarot2550 View user's profile Send private message

RealDeal wrote : come on guys movie is tomorrow/today

I am going to to get it illegal Laughing Laughing Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

LegendarySS4 View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Saturday, March 30, 2013

don't know if you guys seen this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dHWfm3vJhP4

ESFER25 View user's profile Send private message

Why is Vegeta wearing his armor? I thought this was after defeating Buu?

no of them died and the women Kaioshin is a lot stronger then the anubis guy since she is the martial artst master from him they become friends end of them movie tough Goku went Super Saiyan lloyd he still didn't had a chance against the anubis lloyd of destruction due he only used half of his power to make the battle more exciteable and yeah Goku transformed 2x to Super Saiyan lloyd only on secound time it got reversed

both Lloyds and Goku become friends, then both Lloyds going home and takes some food with them and say after some years they will fight again

and the anubis guy knows 12 other Lloyds one of them is the women Kaioshin girl which is his martial artist master the other 11 are in other universes

end of the movie ,and in the end it says that the movie is not binded with the actual manga plot only that the time is set after last chapter of the manga

Laguna|DaGGeR wrote : no of them died and the women Kaioshin is a lot stronger then the anubis guy since she is the martial artst master from him they become friends end of them movie tough Goku went Super Saiyan lloyd he still didn't had a chance against the anubis lloyd of destruction due he only used half of his power to make the battle more exciteable and yeah Goku transformed 2x to Super Saiyan lloyd only on secound time it got reversed

both Lloyds and Goku become friends, then both Lloyds going home and takes some food with them and say after some years they will fight again

and the anubis guy knows 12 other Lloyds one of them is the women Kaioshin girl which is his martial artist master the other 11 are in other universes

end of the movie ,and in the end it says that the movie is not binded with the actual manga plot only that the time is set after last chapter of the manga

where did you founded that out?

kanzenshuu forums posted livestream links but its over since some hours but they put a analytic now there as I can see

Norman999 View user's profile Send private message

Currently in Japan:

Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad

I want to get it over "pirate bay" or some other site
please tell me is it Online already?

Kakarot2550 wrote : I want to get it over "pirate bay" or some other site

if it comes online now you will only get Japanese version.Will you enjoy that?

RealDeal wrote :

you seriously ask that???
Afcourse I will OH MY GOODNESS are you a uninformed participator!!!!
I love it even if Japanese.

Kakarot2550 wrote :

Laguna|DaGGeR wrote : no of them died and the women Kaioshin is a lot stronger then the anubis guy since she is the martial artst master from him they become friends end of them movie tough Goku went Super Saiyan lloyd he still didn't had a chance against the anubis lloyd of destruction due he only used half of his power to make the battle more exciteable and yeah Goku transformed 2x to Super Saiyan lloyd only on secound time it got reversed

where did you founded that out?

This was known for like 3 weeks, *laughing out loud*/.

http://www.kanzenshuu.com/movie/battle-of-Lloyds/synopsis/

Change lloyd to its original meaning guys Wink

NELLO!! Mitico View user's profile Send private message

love you battle of Lloyds Laughing Laughing ...

LegendarySS4 wrote : http://www.kanzenshuu.com/movie/battle-of-Lloyds/synopsis/

give me the password!!!!!!!

TRL View user's profile Send private message

He's not a Kaioshin, nor is he a woman, nor is he one of the other Lloyds of destruction. This obviously isn't situated after the last chapter of the manga.
Basically everything you said is just wrong like usual.

TRL View user's profile Send private message

LegendarySS4 wrote : don't know if you guys seen this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dHWfm3vJhP4

They ruined Vegeta.

that's *laughing out loud* legendary

TRL wrote :

He's not a Kaioshin, nor is he a woman, nor is he one of the other Lloyds of destruction. This obviously isn't situated after the last chapter of the manga.
Basically everything you said is just wrong like usual.

I didn't say she's a Kaioshin I said she looks like a Kaioshin and she is a she her voice is female so I guess its a women read synopsis birusu knows after his master 12 other Lloyds

and for those who don't know the movie has 3D enviroment fight which is AWESOME

Kakarot2550 wrote :

RealDeal wrote :

you seriously ask that???
Afcourse I will OH MY GOODNESS are you a uninformed participator!!!!
I love it even if Japanese.

and you will understand how....................?

Buksna Blaizing View user's profile Send private message

You won't be able to get this movie even illegaly other then MAYBE camera version.

When it comes out (probably near end of this year-might be sooner) then in a week afterwards you'll aready have subbed version

<<  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  >>

Actions

Online [ 0 / 6125]