Content

Version 1732 Bugs

Nemix View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Friday, July 13, 2012

first of frieza form 3 has different shaders on his head and body

and with frieza form 4 when you fall down from a cliff and press c his lowerbody rotates

and in some spot of the map, the map models clips I mean you can go with the player model trough the map model

NELLO!! Mitico View user's profile Send private message

frieza is still work in progress.. and why 1732? the new is better and still have howewer these problems.. the new desert got something wrong..(like the black down in the sky box)

for the shaders will be eays to fix but we will do when all is done better on frieza,..

Well the stable version is 1536 and the newest is 1732.
Is there anything newer than 1732?

Linkxp500 View user's profile Send private message

Nemix wrote : Well the stable version is 1536 and the newest is 1732.
Is there anything newer than 1732?

Did you take into account the fact that the new revision is purposely broken in several areas as to discourage playing?

I'm not sure if any of those "bugs" are accounted for, but you should be sure whether or not those screw-ups were painstakingly obvious or whether it was just unattended to at this stage.

Did you know that I was just trying to report some bugs so they would get fixed in a next release or something. *intense laughter*

Maybe those bugs were INTENTIONAL...

Learn to read...

I understood that you were reporting bugs. The title explained that for you. But you need to know that some bugs were left there to discourage players from attempting to play in the testing lab.

I don't want to play, I just want to have it on my pc but I wanted to report a bug, well if that is bad, you won't hear any bug report from me again.

Nemix wrote : I don't want to play, I just want to have it on my pc but I wanted to report a bug, well if that is bad, you won't hear any bug report from me again.

Don't fly off the handle like that.

I don't even know if those were intentional bugs or not. I just informed you that they may be intentional, and thus, not "bugs."

Djosama View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Saturday, July 14, 2012

Nemix wrote : I don't want to play, I just want to have it on my pc but I wanted to report a bug, well if that is bad, you won't hear any bug report from me again.

The "bugs" are not things that they neglected to fix. They are like that because that revision is not complete.

It's like you walked in on the project while they were half finished and then told them that they were not finished.

xP There is no worry ^_^ they are aware of the bugs there is no need to report. Just stick to 1536 and have some patience.

Reply with quote Saturday, July 14, 2012

Djosama wrote :

The "bugs" are not things that they neglected to fix. They are like that because that revision is not complete.

It's like you walked in on the project while they were half finished and then told them that they were not finished.

xP There is no worry ^_^ they are aware of the bugs there is no need to report. Just stick to 1536 and have some patience.

Yes, yes I'm well aware of that, I didn't know that these bugs are known of, then I wouldn't have reported them, I was just trying to help the development, fix some bugs for upcoming versions.

Actions

Online [ 0 / 6125]