Content

Kamehameha bug?

Locutus View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Thursday, August 09, 2012

Whenever I use Goku's kamehameha nowadays (in stable version of Zeq2lite), no matter how long I charge, what my power level is, or what transformation I am in, the damage it inflicts is minimal, taking away 1/5 if health if that much. It did not used to be this weak, though. I don't think I did anything to mess it up myself, but the problem follows me to every server, so it's got to be my game, and it's only for Goku's character. Most other gokus don't seem to have this problem, although I think there are a few others out there. Oh, and reinstalling the game did not help. Any suggestions?

Gunny Jr View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Saturday, August 11, 2012

Use Krillin, his kamehameha wave is more powerful. Or use the second ki attack.

That's what I have been doing, but I was hoping someone had a fix for it somewhere. Goku without kamehameha is just... wrong Crying or Very sad

ivanhoeGT View user's profile Send private message

you play in server?
Maybe its server problem or your power level is low Very Happy

Zeth The Admin View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Sunday, August 12, 2012

Your current power level/fatigue while firing and your opponent's current power level/fatigue when getting hit all play a role in determining the overall impact of your skills. I assume you are on revision 1536. What were the relative power levels between you and your enemy? How long did you charge? How close were you?

It's on every server I try, and like I said, it seems to apply only to me for the most part. I get hit directly by other gokus' kamehamehas and die instantly. My power level could be maxed out, I could even be Super Saiyan 3 and it wouldn't make any difference. Yes, revision 1536, and whether the server is a charging one or max-power from the start doesn't make a difference either (yes, I know how to properly increase my power level). It does more damage when facing opponents when they are not as strong, but the increase isn't major until the difference is somewhere like 32676 to 1000. Increased charging time and changing distance also don't change anything, not that other gokus have to bother with such things anyway. Oh, there is also little to no splash damage.

AraVinD View user's profile Send private message

Locutus wrote : It's on every server I try, and like I said, it seems to apply only to me for the most part. I get hit directly by other gokus' kamehamehas and die instantly. My power level could be maxed out, I could even be Super Saiyan 3 and it wouldn't make any difference. Yes, revision 1536, and whether the server is a charging one or max-power from the start doesn't make a difference either (yes, I know how to properly increase my power level). It does more damage when facing opponents when they are not as strong, but the increase isn't major until the difference is somewhere like 32676 to 1000. Increased charging time and changing distance also don't change anything, not that other gokus have to bother with such things anyway. Oh, there is also little to no splash damage.

this is due to the addons loctus or game packs and game pack servers ...!

Zeth The Admin View user's profile Send private message

It does sound like the servers you are playing on have altered files (and possibly not even your flavor of Goku -- which would result in default or null values being used). The server has full control over character .phys files. This means that all physical behaviours, costs, and damages of skills are up to the server operator.

Try hosting locally, joining your own game, and doing some tests there to confirm.

ivanhoeGT View user's profile Send private message

Zeth wrote : It does sound like the servers you are playing on have altered files (and possibly not even your flavor of Goku -- which would result in default or null values being used). The server has full control over character .phys files. This means that all physical behaviours, costs, and damages of skills are up to the server operator.

Try hosting locally, joining your own game, and doing some tests there to confirm.

Zeth has spoken

Anoxable View user's profile Send private message

ivanhoeGT wrote :

Zeth has spoken

It must be very interesting.

I thought it might be the server at first, too, but like I said, almost everyone else's kamehameha, even players named "Goku" (so I assume they are on same revision as me) kill me in one shot. These things are consistant on every server I go on, including my own, as I just confirmed.

The good news is, I've figured out why other peoples' works. Apparently Goku with symbol is weaker than Goku without symbol? Because I just tried Goku without symbol's kamehameha on a hunch and it seems to be working fine Embarassed

I always thought they were just the same character with a small cosmetic change since they could both go Super Saiyan 3... but I guess it makes all the difference Rolling Eyes Don't know if that's supposed to be the case or not, but in the future I will simply use no-symbol Goku. Thanks for the help everyone!

Actions

Online [ 0 / 6125]