Content

1, 2  >>

Naruto Legends ZEQ2 Mod

SuperNamek View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Friday, August 17, 2012

I was developing a mod called Naruto Legends for ZEQ2 that was meant to be Naruto Role-Play total conversion for the game. (NL Mod for short)

I dropped it a while ago because I didn't have any help and I didn't have enough time to develop it between work and school.

I wanted to know if anyone here with modding skills would like to help. If I get a few people with actual skills then I'll revive the project.

DO NOT post that you want to be a tester. I do not need any testers. I had a million people asking to be testers but nobody had any actual modding ability.

I also had people who said they wanted to help, but made no attempt to learn any useful skills like texturing, modeling, animating.

So If anyone here has any skills that would like to help; textures, models, animating, mapping.

Let me know here and I'll explain further what this mod is.

some old pictures:

Temp Title Screen Wallpaper showing the new Hokage next to the 1st.

One of the new custom characters in the custom timeline/story

Emotes I'd like to create in ZEQ2 from SL.

Early hidden leaf village wall.

Untextured Gate

1st attempt at the Hokage stone mountain which was later replace by a MUCH better version seen in the title screen wallpaper.

DarkPrince_92 View user's profile Send private message

Looks pretty good so far. Keep it up.

DarkPrince_92 wrote : Looks pretty good so far. Keep it up.

Thanks, but I'm not going to work on it unless I have help. I just don't have the time to do everything myself.

AraVinD View user's profile Send private message

SuperNamek wrote :

DarkPrince_92 wrote : Looks pretty good so far. Keep it up.

Thanks, but I'm not going to work on it unless I have help. I just don't have the time to do everything myself.

craet models and characters I'll make the skills for you Smile

and I like naruto Very Happy too

ivanhoeGT View user's profile Send private message

I'm only interested with animated character so I can edit the animations Very Happy

Reply with quote Saturday, August 18, 2012

ivanhoeGT wrote : I'm only interested with animated character so I can edit the animations Very Happy

Okay so we have someone who creates characters

and someone who animates.

What program do you use? 3dsmax or blender, right?

Do we have anyone here who can help with making the movesets and character powers? (jutsu)

I CAN DO THE JUTUSU OR ATTACKS THAT IS CALLED AS PARTICALL SYSTEM!!!

Do you have any examples of your work?

SAMCROSS View user's profile Send private message

Good to see there is something to SHOW, usually, when people starts this kind of project they just wait for the others to do it.Good job so far.

SAMCROSS wrote : Good to see there is something to SHOW, usually, when people starts this kind of project they just wait for the others to do it.Good job so far.

Thanks! that's exactly why I didn't announce this until after I had stuff done. But I ended up canceling it. I'd like finish it but it would be improbable without some help.

ivanhoeGT View user's profile Send private message

SuperNamek wrote :

ivanhoeGT wrote : I'm only interested with animated character so I can edit the animations Very Happy

Okay so we have someone who creates characters

and someone who animates.

What program do you use? 3dsmax or blender, right?

Do we have anyone here who can help with making the movesets and character powers? (jutsu)

sorry I didn't reply.I'm practicing blender.Now I'm using misftis model 3D(Misfit Model 3D) which is easier. don't worry,sooner or later,I'll be used in blender.Maybe I'll take 1 month or at least 1 week to prectice blender Very Happy

SuperNamek wrote :

SAMCROSS wrote : Good to see there is something to SHOW, usually, when people starts this kind of project they just wait for the others to do it.Good job so far.

Thanks! that's exactly why I didn't announce this until after I had stuff done. But I ended up canceling it. I'd like finish it but it would be improbable without some help.

*laughing out loud* go see ultimate Blast thead *laughing out loud* there you can see huge particle effects I made *laughing out loud* Very Happy

Reply with quote Sunday, August 19, 2012

I just looked at it. Its good and all but Dragon Ball Z beams and attacks are different than Naruto. Just letting you know.

I'll make a forum for us soon where we can collaborate.

Reply with quote Sunday, August 19, 2012

okay Smile

Reply with quote Sunday, September 23, 2012

I've been busy lately.

I got a forum set up from the last time I tried recruiting for this.

You guys ready? Say yes and I'll PM you the link. I don't want people bugging us while we work on it.

NabaKonvecit View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Monday, September 24, 2012

Question which engine are you going to use ios Quake 3 or unity3d ?
because ZEQ2-Lite is having the game transported to unity which would make the options that you want easier to be set in motion in fast way
Question 2
are you Easy4me2own in Raidcall Also known as SuperNamek?

these are my questions can you answer them please

ssj6vegeta View user's profile Send private message

NabaKonvecit wrote : Question which engine are you going to use ios Quake 3 or unity3d ?
because ZEQ2-Lite is having the game transported to unity which would make the options that you want easier to be set in motion in fast way
Question 2

ZEQ2-lite isn't the one being transferred

the older version ZEQ2 is

there's a difference man

Maszek View user's profile Send private message

NabaKonvecit wrote : Question which engine are you going to use ios Quake 3 or unity3d ?
Question 2

This is getting discomforting.

EVERYONE, please copy-paste this text to everyone who uses ZEQ2 instead of ZEQ2 Lite or the other way around!

1.ZEQ2 Lite is open-sourced, being developed on the QUAKE 3 engine. NOT UNITY.

2.ZEQ2 Is being remade on the Unity engine.

3.No mods exist for ZEQ2 so far!

4.No, ZEQ2 Revolution is NOT ZEQ2, but Lite.

Well I planned to do it on quake3 because I don't have any experience with unity. The aim of this wasn't to make a player pack or develop ZEQ2 lite, but to create something unique that hasn't been done before. I'm not just referring to Naruto, but also the way people play. Using the user friendly model/texture features to its full potential by letting players mix and match body shapes and the texture the shape uses. But I'm not sure if I should even start working on this again if I can be more use to ZEQ2. (not Lite ! )

And no, the Zeq2lite forums are the only place I use the name SuperNamek. In NL and in game I go by [NL]Piccolo.

Nemix View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Tuesday, September 25, 2012

What engine were you using for the old project?

Because it looks a lot like this thing

http://www.moddb.com/engines/platinum-arts-sandbox-free-3D-game-maker/

Platinum Arts Sandbox

SuperNamek wrote : Well I planned to do it on quake3 because I don't have any experience with unity. The aim of this wasn't to make a player pack or develop ZEQ2 lite, but to create something unique that hasn't been done before. I'm not just referring to Naruto, but also the way people play. Using the user friendly model/texture features to its full potential by letting players mix and match body shapes and the texture the shape uses. But I'm not sure if I should even start working on this again if I can be more use to ZEQ2. (not Lite ! )

And no, the Zeq2lite forums are the only place I use the name SuperNamek. In NL and in game I go by [NL]Piccolo.

My post was not really aimed at you or your mod specifically, but the wrong thread title suggesting it's a ZEQ2 mod which it is NOT. Also NabaKo thinking Lite is being transferred to the Unity engine. The dev team is getting demotivated entirely by all these uninformed comments.

I was using platinum arts sandbox because it was very user friendly and it had a LOT of potential. But in the end the program is just way to underdeveloped and underused to be able to be any use to me.

So I decided Quake3 would be better and thought it would be a good idea to just make it a mod/total conversion of ZEQ2lite.

All my ideas were there but I lacked the manpower so I quit.

JayREEZY View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Monday, October 01, 2012

SuperNamek wrote : I was using platinum arts sandbox because it was very user friendly and it had a LOT of potential. But in the end the program is just way to underdeveloped and underused to be able to be any use to me.

So I decided Quake3 would be better and thought it would be a good idea to just make it a mod/total conversion of ZEQ2lite.

That right there, is true honesty. That takes balls my friend.

Nemix View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Tuesday, October 02, 2012

SuperNamek wrote : I was using platinum arts sandbox because it was very user friendly and it had a LOT of potential. But in the end the program is just way to underdeveloped and underused to be able to be any use to me.

Why not make it with unity?

Reply with quote Tuesday, October 02, 2012

Nemix wrote :

Why not make it with unity?

Won't make a difference if he lacks manpower.

1, 2  >>

Actions

Online [ 0 / 6125]