Content

<<  1, 2

Naruto Legends ZEQ2 Mod

Zeth The Admin View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Tuesday, October 02, 2012

I am willing to offer technical/rendering/design advice and direction, but beyond that, I don't have much time myself to assist. You might have more luck becoming integrated and active in a development team of some kind, working with them for a while, and then pushing your own project and agenda after mutual respect has settled in.

The ZEQ2 developers might be a place to start.

obione185 View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Tuesday, October 02, 2012

I have been searching for a naruto mmo kind thing for years. If you could at least make a PLAYABLE naruto model I will be so happy. I have been on youtube and many websites. NEW NARUTO PROJECT IN PROGRESS, Need volunteers. Always failed, and I'm too young to learn how to do all that technical trash. So I beg of you, please finish this.

Maszek View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Wednesday, October 03, 2012

obione185 wrote : I have been searching for a naruto mmo kind thing for years. If you could at least make a PLAYABLE naruto model I will be so happy. I have been on youtube and many websites. NEW NARUTO PROJECT IN PROGRESS, Need volunteers. Always failed, and I'm too young to learn how to do all that technical trash. So I beg of you, please finish this.

How old are you? If you're at least 13, being young is not an excuse at all.

Alex Al Knows View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Wednesday, October 03, 2012

obione185 wrote : I have been searching for a naruto mmo kind thing for years. If you could at least make a PLAYABLE naruto model I will be so happy. I have been on youtube and many websites. NEW NARUTO PROJECT IN PROGRESS, Need volunteers. Always failed, and I'm too young to learn how to do all that technical trash. So I beg of you, please finish this.

I started learning that "technical trash" as soon as I started using a computer, before I could even write properly.

You're never to young to learn and thinking you are will just stop you from trying to learn until you're too old to get your head around it.

skkyper View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Monday, October 29, 2012

I don't get it, why are you working alone?There are more naruto projects there that can use help,instead of trying to make one game by yourself you could help the guys at http://shinobigeneration.forumotion.com ,this is the only naruto project I've seen good so far,you should check out their new video,it was released 2 days ago I believe,they use cryengine ,anyway , I was just making a suggestion,instead of trying to work alone or only with other 2-3 people you should team up with someone else.

Laguna|DaGGeR View user's profile Send private message

skkyper wrote : I don't get it, why are you working alone?There are more naruto projects there that can use help,instead of trying to make one game by yourself you could help the guys at http://shinobigeneration.forumotion.com ,this is the only naruto project I've seen good so far,you should check out their new video,it was released 2 days ago I believe,they use cryengine ,anyway , I was just making a suggestion,instead of trying to work alone or only with other 2-3 people you should team up with someone else.

naruto in unity

Shakia View user's profile Send private message

its Unity 3D *laughing out loud*

<<  1, 2

Actions

Online [ 0 / 6125]