Reply with quote Saturday, December 01, 2012

Branks wrote : #Abandoned-ware

it's not abandoned dude,he started it 2 months ago

Branks View user's profile Send private message

Either way, it will end up abandoned.

Linkxp500 View user's profile Send private message

Branks wrote : Either way, it will end up abandoned.

Technically, all commercial games end up abandoned, and not everyone plans to have their game last more than a lifetime.

Linkxp500 wrote :

Technically, all commercial games end up abandoned, and not everyone plans to have their game last more than a lifetime.

So this is a commercial game? Most fan games hardly make it past the character model stage, much less a decent build.

Branks wrote :

Linkxp500 wrote :

So this is a commercial game? Most fan games hardly make it past the character model stage, much less a decent build.

This

not everyone plans to have their game last more than a lifetime.

refers to fan games.

Anyway, I was being nitpicky with your words. Rolling Eyes

Zeth The Admin View user's profile Send private message

Decent is a subjective quality. Even though I do not see the merits of the classifications, some people consider ZEQ2-lite (and its many packs) to be playable and enjoyable. In reality, applying a broad generalization to try and encompass what a product amounts to results in your label appearing hollow and bias.

My point is that you need to stop latching to preexisting archetype perceptions and start deterministically reaching your own conclusions based on qualities of measurable evidence.

RealDeal View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Sunday, December 02, 2012

No it won't.Sam had already finished a previous project Dragon Ball Z online 2D with multiplayer support

JayREEZY View user's profile Send private message

Zeth wrote : My point is that you need to stop latching to preexisting archetype perceptions and start deterministically reaching your own conclusions based on qualities of measurable evidence.

*laughing out loud* dude Laughing

Decoded: Stop following the opinions of the majority like a puppet, and start making your own descisions based on what YOU think about the project (maybe even help it progress to your liking), rather than on a fangame's reputation of not being finished.

JayREEZY wrote :

Zeth wrote : My point is that you need to stop latching to preexisting archetype perceptions and start deterministically reaching your own conclusions based on qualities of measurable evidence.

*laughing out loud* dude :*laughing out loud*:

Decoded: Stop following the opinions of the majority like a puppet, and start making your own descisions based on what YOU think about the project (maybe even help it progress to your liking), rather than on a fangame's reputation of not being finished.

Don't forget to use logic and reason!

Maszek View user's profile Send private message

JayREEZY wrote :

*laughing out loud* dude :*laughing out loud*:

You kind of got his message wrong, most likely because it's fine as it is. There aren't any foreign or hard-to-understand words in it.

But please tell me where he referred to "help it progress to your liking" anyhow.

najeeb My Sir View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Monday, December 03, 2012

RealDeal wrote :

No it won't.Sam had already finished a previous project Dragon Ball Z online 2D with multiplayer support

a 2D Dragon Ball game is not much of a big deal realdeal , a 3D game involves allot more things , given samcross experience and considering he is a single man developing it ( yet ), many will see the games future as bleak , many projects came and went so its only natural branks will think like that

RealDeal View user's profile Send private message

najeeb wrote :

RealDeal wrote :

a 2D Dragon Ball game is not much of a big deal realdeal , a 3D game involves allot more things , given samcross experience and considering he is a single man developing it ( yet ), many will see the games future as bleak , many projects came and went so its only natural branks will think like that

yeah that's true but sam has experience in 3D stuff because he made sparking gamepacks

TRL View user's profile Send private message

RealDeal wrote :

najeeb wrote :

RealDeal wrote :

yeah that's true but sam has experience in 3D stuff because he made sparking gamepacks

No. He just swapped textures. Even this isn't any of his modeling. Don't you read?

It's hard for some to accept truth.

Zeth The Admin View user's profile Send private message

It's also hard for some to have reading comprehension.

Maszek wrote : There aren't any foreign or hard-to-understand words in it.

Just like there aren't any non-native English speakers on ZEQ2-lite, right? I like to keep in mind that not everyone here is a native English-speaker before I post. Please acknowledge that everything I do is for a reason.

Maszek wrote : But please tell me where he referred to "help it progress to your liking" anyhow.

He didn't say that, which is why I put it parenthesis as a possible suggestion to anyone reading, and as a reminder that said part of the post was my personal input. Yes, I do that sometimes, sorry. :/

Zeth wrote :

Then get back to the books son.

Branks wrote :

Zeth wrote :

10x bigbang kamehameha coming at you from Brad Laughing

najeeb wrote :

Branks wrote :

Zeth wrote :

10x bigbang kamehameha coming at you from Brad :*laughing out loud*:

Sorry to break it to you, but Anime isn't real.

I know that smartass , seems you didn't get the joke , you will get it when Brad reads you're post above

Branks wrote : Then get back to the books son.

Branks wrote : Sorry to break it to you, but Anime isn't real.

Sassy! Surprised

najeeb wrote : I know that smartass , seems you didn't get the joke , you will get it when Brad reads you're post above

Nah, that only happens with really long unfounded posts like my recent one. Razz

He can totally win with one liners here. *intense laughter*

TRL View user's profile Send private message

@Branks: This is for you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CUvFeyGxaaU

najeeb wrote : I know that smartass , seems you didn't get the joke , you will get it when Brad reads you're post above

You didn't get the joke. I don't care what Spock has to say.

AraVinD View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Tuesday, December 04, 2012

TRL wrote : @Branks: This is for you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CUvFeyGxaaU

*laughing out loud*

<<  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  >>

Actions

Online [ 0 / 6125]