Content

Dragon Ball Z - PS1 Game Remixes

Vysse ZEQ2-lite Musician View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Saturday, December 22, 2012

I know I don't post here very often, but I thought I'd drop off a few things in the spirit of the Holidays.
Things have been heck for me as of late, and as a result have forced me to withdraw from just about all fun activities........again. Haha. Nevertheless, I haven't forgotten about the ZEQ2-Lite team, or the fanbase. I made a small pack of fun little images, as well as some music that I remixed, a while ago, from some of the older Dragon Ball Z games. (Mostly from Dragon Ball Z Lengends with a couple cameo remixes from Final Bout and Super Butoden 3) The remixes are styled off of legendary Japanese Kenji Yamamoto (In my opinion a truly notable composer.), and are in .OGG format, with the exception of the Final Bout and Super Butoden 3 tracks, which are in .mp3. There isn't a whole lot of English flare to them. *intense laughter* I hope it's not a disappointment though. *laughing out loud* Although it's a humble gesture, I do hope that all of you will appreciate this rather token of mine. Hopefully when or if I have more free time and a more robust machine, I'll be able to work on more projects with the team and the ZEQ2-Lite community in the future.

http://www.mediafire.com/?baa5fj34fyki38v

Best regards,
~ Vysse

Postscript.
1.) Let me know if there are any problems.

2.) I still have the story for Saiyan Uprising completed as well its continuation into the Androids and Cell saga.
I also have a trailer near completion (10 seconds to go),a short little battle sequence of Super Saiyan Goku vs Cell, and a few identity profile excerpts for Piccolo Goku Gohan and Vegeta.

NELLO!! Mitico View user's profile Send private message

heylĂ  man.. good materials thanks Wink so you are the creator of that saga? Saiyan Uprising.. well done Wink .. downloading!!!

very nice music!! Wink

SG_SSJ View user's profile Send private message

Awesome music. You really have taken inspiration from Yamamoto when it comes to different styles and how he aproaches them.

My favourite tracks have to be Piccolo's theme, Crisis and "The True Battle Begins" (which if I'm not mistaken it was Gohan's theme in SB3).

Overral this is a really nice arranged album, congrats dude.

Reply with quote Sunday, December 23, 2012

Hehe. Thanks guys! I made these a while ago, but only recently had the time to actually edit them a bit and upload them here. I'm really glad you guys like them!

Nello: Yep. I am the creator of the Saiyan Uprising saga. I have a lot planned, but am limited on what I can do with my current machine. *intense laughter* I'll keep working on it though. ^w^ I appreciate the support you guys. Wink

At SG_SSJ

He is, unquestionably, (and probably obviously)my main source of inspiration for a lot of my genres. I'm planning on creating a Budokai type of soundtrack. The big band brassy stuff. Sadly the American game ventures don't particularly pander to the tastes of Japanese music styles, making it hard to appeal to a mass audience. Haha

Thank you for that info as well. For the life of me I couldn't recall whose theme that was for.
The Piccolo theme was a little bit unfocused,(and to some extent unfinished)but I'm really glad you enjoyed it as well as the others. Thank you my friends.

JayREEZY View user's profile Send private message

You must be the great Mr. Aaron Talbert. Awesome job on these remixes man. Razz

Reply with quote Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Budokai remixes? well,budokai songs are very nice as all the others.. I'm sure that you will make an awesome work Wink .. your Remixes are already ingame howewer, feels very good..!!!! Wink

Actions

Online [ 0 / 6125]