<<  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  >>

Dragon Ball Z test made with unity

Kakarot2550 View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Friday, February 22, 2013

Majin Jake wrote : pickup

Nice textures Wink Very Happy

legendbotha View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Saturday, February 23, 2013

okay got Vegeta ingame sorted out sum shaders so I'll have a link up tonight.changed the camera angle in 3dperson view and flying view.Vegeta mellee seems okay for me.still waiting for the landing map from majin jake as soon as I have that I can start working on the 1ste stage of the game.one thing I do see is I can't seem to beat Vegeta in a fight what I did is made the ai have a like a will system so he can decide if he wants to block attacks or just keep fighting and so on.I yeah I got the networking to work but I'll keep that for a later time as I want a single player game where you can play the story you own way.don't know if I'm allowed to use the ZEQ2 maps til I get the map from majin jake

Majin Jake View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Sunday, February 24, 2013

kamehameha

Zeth The Admin View user's profile Send private message

don't know if I'm allowed to use the ZEQ2 maps til I get the map from majin jake

You are allowed to using anything from ZEQ2-lite -- characters, maps, code, effects, etc. That's the whole point of it being fully opened up! I would highly recommend that any extensive porting you do be contributed back though in the event that the ZEQ2 project resumes development.

VLadD View user's profile Send private message

Zeth wrote :

don't know if I'm allowed to use the ZEQ2 maps til I get the map from majin jake

You are allowed to using anything from ZEQ2-lite -- characters, maps, code, effects, etc. That's the whole point of it being fully opened up! I would highly recommend that any extensive porting you do be contributed back though in the event that the ZEQ2 project resumes development.

Great Very Happy

Than svn team will agan start work.....?

Zeth The Admin View user's profile Send private message

What "SVN" team? The 2006 ZEQ2 development team hasn't been around in over half a decade. The SVN for ZEQ2-lite was established by only Dave and myself in 2009.

Once new, skilled developers surface up with an interest in working on the project as part of a team (as a small amount have), development can then truly resume.

VLadD View user's profile Send private message

Zeth wrote :

What "SVN" team? The 2006 ZEQ2 development team hasn't been around in over half a decade. The SVN for ZEQ2-lite was established by only Dave and myself in 2009.

Once new, skilled developers surface up with an interest in working on the project as part of a team (as a small amount have), development can then truly resume.

Why not found new guys for team?

Richma View user's profile Send private message

VLaD wrote: Why not found new guys for team?

Your question was already answered Razz

Zeth wrote: Once new, skilled developers surface up with an interest in working on the project as part of a team (as a small amount have), development can then truly resume.

Xatoku ... View user's profile Send private message

Majin Jake wrote : kamehameha

Pretty.

Reply with quote Monday, February 25, 2013

keys for the game 1 and 3 is to change from mêlée to enery blast.F=Fly a=left d=right w=forward b=backwards mouse left=mêlée and enery blast mouse right=kick swipe [/url]http://rapidshare.com/files/564496819/New%20folder%20(3).7z

najeeb My Sir View user's profile Send private message

the sun is rather too big *intense laughter* , also I say do not step into the Dragon Ball Z style shading , we already got games like that , including raging blast one which looked the best , but the approach used in raging blast 2 and in some of you're screenshots above makes the models look like as if they were made out of plastic , as Ramunas said , you could try n mix dragonball z with realism

najeeb wrote : the sun is rather too big *intense laughter* , also I say do not step into the Dragon Ball Z style shading , we already got games like that , including raging blast one which looked the best , but the approach used in raging blast 2 and in some of you're screenshots above makes the models look like as if they were made out of plastic , as Ramunas said , you could try n mix dragonball z with realism

I love plastic Mad Mad Mad

najeeb wrote : the sun is rather too big *intense laughter* , also I say do not step into the Dragon Ball Z style shading , we already got games like that , including raging blast one which looked the best , but the approach used in raging blast 2 and in some of you're screenshots above makes the models look like as if they were made out of plastic , as Ramunas said , you could try n mix dragonball z with realism

for now I'm just leaving the shaders out as I don't know aney thing about working with shaders and about the sun did I leave a prefab somewhere again *laughing out loud*?

qwerty In Advance View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Nice job. Wink

Lfs Z Artist View user's profile Send private message

Child parent style can also be involved. As a good reference, I've showed previously of realism. Pseudo cartoon is somewhat overbored and yet most of the Dragon Ball Z projects aim for that. Go for realism then. Be different. What's so interesting of playing the game which will be pretty much the same over and over again.

As to prove my point of what I was refering, I'm showing you my few days of work of what could be brought to day light. So, yet it is very feasible and quite simple to achieve if there is enough dedication towards it.

http://puu.sh/29ch8

Lfs wrote : Child parent style can also be involved. As a good reference, I've showed previously of realism. Pseudo cartoon is somewhat overbored and yet most of the Dragon Ball Z projects aim for that. Go for realism then. Be different. What's so interesting of playing the game which will be pretty much the same over and over again.

As to prove my point of what I was refering, I'm showing you my few days of work of what could be brought to day light. So, yet it is very feasible and quite simple to achieve if there is enough dedication towards it.

http://puu.sh/29ch8

that looks great I'll try my best to make something like that one of the things I do see is sume people like it real sume like it cartoonish.what I do want is to get a playable beta out with source so people can go and make something new and better maybe from there something good can be released

Majin Jake View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Friday, March 01, 2013

up

Reply with quote Friday, March 01, 2013

that's a great model Ramunas!

no racism but I don't prefer japaneese faces as Dragon Ball Z portrayals Razz

Reply with quote Monday, March 11, 2013

Hey guys just want to say I'm still busy with the project is there aney one willing to help on the project ?its very hard to try and to every thing alone the only good thing is I'm learning new things like modeling and so on but yeah I know with help from you guys something good can be made.

NabaKonvecit View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Thursday, March 14, 2013

majin jake still had not told me what to do next I was providing him with scripts in similar threads(since I don`t remember which thread maybe this one *intense laughter*) but hey I`m still working on other stuff for my own personal benefit well...
other than that Majin jake has me on skype so he can ask me anything any time I think....

my skype if you wanna contact me nabakonvict

Reply with quote Wednesday, March 20, 2013

working on planet Namek

legendbotha wrote : working on planet Namek

itc nice Wink

is this unity ?

and I see you used the terrain tool , but when you are done with the basic shape , as you can see there are blocky edges in the picture , what you can do is choose the smooth tool and apply it to the edges in the unity editor

najeeb wrote :

is this unity ?

and I see you used the terrain tool , but when you are done with the basic shape , as you can see there are blocky edges in the picture , what you can do is choose the smooth tool and apply it to the edges in the unity editor

yes that's unity I did use the smooth tool after that pictures is before but thanks for the advice

TRL View user's profile Send private message

The problem with all your terrain so far is that all the surfaces (ground and on cliffs) are pure horizontal. And that couldn't be further from the truth. Even if you would want to make a grass plain there would be slight variations, ups and downs in the terrain.

If you use 100% flat horizontal surfaces for terrain it's always going to look like legos no matter what you do.

<<  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  >>

Actions

Online [ 0 / 6125]