Content

<<  1, 2, 3  >>

dragonball game project

Laguna|DaGGeR View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Friday, February 08, 2013

I don't believe you " you did them before the map "
first ripped textures now mountains
I must laugh

http://ZEQ2.com/lite/forums/viewtopic.php?t=4974&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=25

NELLO!! Mitico View user's profile Send private message

I don't think he ripped those cliff models dagger...
the map looks splendid by the way(the best CellGame)and if this is burning in you're a$$ is because you whashed your buttocks with naphtha *laughing out loud* *laughing out loud*..

only the textures are ripped but that doesn't require so long.. so..keep it Up

you MajinJake just don't offend LagunaDagger,he can Model too I think you should know this..

well yeah you right nello mountain could be not same but probably similar probably he could used game references ,that's why I thought its from burstlimit and raging blast which has connection with his textures
the textures definetly are ripped !

also its funny to see hows he's lying now first he did the mountains in his topic he said he made the arena and then the terrain which is lul

Konan View user's profile Send private message

Xatoku did it over and over again with Earth Special Forces and ZEQ2 Lite. And nobody care.

At the same time, Xatoku did a big mistake while he did a cool dragonball game with transformations and everything he did a way worse version without transformation, than he did one with small bugs, than he did one with way more bugs and right now he's project kind of like an alpha tech-demo with enermous amount of bugs. It reminds me of Windows..

To bad, that guy had skills.

Majin Jake View user's profile Send private message

thanks for the support nello you know that I did everything from scratch, laguna excuse, I used as reference images of raging blast, earth special forces, I only used the commercial texture this is true, but I'm not going to release the map with those texture, however, are easy to change,nello put to me a nice texture Very Happy

NabaKonvecit View user's profile Send private message

hi majin jake did point this out but I`m his Coder

and I will be free to help out after 10th of Feb as it is the Date of my last Exam

thank you for your support of the Project me and the Team of Majin jake

and for the Work plan it is still work in progress

it shall contain a Server Browser or a way to connect to server`s

thanks for your support again

I like those buttons..wondering why we don't use them.

Reply with quote Saturday, February 09, 2013

hey NabaKonvecit, johan botha (legendbotha in ZEQ2), another coder he is working on the control of the character, for now you can think of the map selection screen, characters, and to connect to a server, how are you doing, thanks, I'm working on maps Buu house , Kaioshin planet,Namek,desert,cell game and other....

beginning of another map which will be used,Buu house

Majin Jake wrote : hey NabaKonvecit, johan botha (legendbotha in ZEQ2), another coder he is working on the control of the character, for now you can think of the map selection screen, characters, and to connect to a server, how are you doing, thanks, I'm working on maps Buu house , Kaioshin planet,Namek,desert,cell game and other....

that`s nice

for me I`m still working on it and

I made the Networking Script

and a Script for the main menu and a

Script for the menu which will enable us to Get back to the first menu

but we need to add a little thing that I`m still researching about it's the options and how to change the Graphics of the game for low Ram Computer`s

and how to control the Volume and Such

Pause Menu Script

its Java Script  and press P to stop the Game and P again to Continue

var paused : boolean = false;

function Update () {

if(Input.GetKeyDown("p") && paused == false)
   {

paused = true;

Time.timeScale = 0;

}
   else if(Input.GetKeyDown("p") && paused == true) {

paused = false;

Time.timeScale = 1;

}

}

that is one code we will be using and I`m trying my best plus I need to sleep its 1 Am and I have math Exam today @~@

thank you for you`are support and have a nice Day

Majin Jake wrote : hey NabaKonvecit, johan botha (legendbotha in ZEQ2), another coder he is working on the control of the character, for now you can think of the map selection screen, characters, and to connect to a server, how are you doing, thanks, I'm working on maps Buu house , Kaioshin planet,Namek,desert,cell game and other....

that`s nice

for me I`m still working on it and

I made the Networking Script

and a Script for the main menu and a

Script for the menu which will enable us to Get back to the first menu

but we need to add a little thing that I`m still researching about it's the options and how to change the Graphics of the game for low Ram Computer`s

and how to control the Volume and Such

Pause Menu Script

its Java Script  and press P to stop the Game and P again to Continue

var paused : boolean = false;

function Update () {

if(Input.GetKeyDown("p") && paused == false)
   {

paused = true;

Time.timeScale = 0;

}
   else if(Input.GetKeyDown("p") && paused == true) {

paused = false;

Time.timeScale = 1;

}

}

that is one code we will be using and I`m trying my best plus I need to sleep its 1 Am and I have math Exam today @~@

thank you for you`are support and have a nice Day

Sorry Slow Connection Q~Q

to real

good but trying to make a package only when you have finished the menu, without posting the script in the thread thanks

Reply with quote Sunday, February 10, 2013

dr gero lab

which kind of unity are you using I`m using Unity 3D 4

unity 3.4, 3.5, 4

nabako you got the ultimate 2013 concept art as avatar wiuch I posted *intense laughter*

nice work here unity 4.1.1 best

thanks ^_^

I'm still working on a way for me to make a character Selection Screen maybe making Vegeta and Goku Prefabs

and adding a little showcase where you can select em or I don't know

ill think of a way for the fucntions ^_^

okay this is getting F-ked Up
whenever I click submit it makes 2 messages instead of 1 what the heck

Xatoku ... View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Monday, February 11, 2013

Konan wrote : Xatoku did it over and over again with Earth Special Forces and ZEQ2 Lite. And nobody care.

At the same time, Xatoku did a big mistake while he did a cool dragonball game with transformations and everything he did a way worse version without transformation, than he did one with small bugs, than he did one with way more bugs and right now he's project kind of like an alpha tech-demo with enermous amount of bugs. It reminds me of Windows..

Listen here you little skittle, I am a renowned author of everything in my games, pro-100%. Used your kids' inferior assets in the early days but quickly made my ascension into lloyd-like status with all of my own Xatocontent.

As for the Chron, it's only gotten better and better with less bugs per release so I think you're just a little ill-informed there, home rock.

I'm going to go drive my red ferrari into the sunset while listening to the Beach Boys as I smoke a cuban cigar. Try not to envy me.

Reply with quote Monday, February 11, 2013

Xatoku wrote :

Konan wrote : Xatoku did it over and over again with Earth Special Forces and ZEQ2 Lite. And nobody care.

Listen here you little skittle, I am a renowned author of everything in my games, pro-100%. Used your kids' inferior assets in the early days but quickly made my ascension into lloyd-like status with all of my own Xatocontent.

As for the Chron, it's only gotten better and better with less bugs per release so I think you're just a little ill-informed there, home rock.

I'm going to go drive my red ferrari into the sunset while listening to the Beach Boys as I smoke a cuban cigar. Try not to envy me.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rdsmuElafSY

legendbotha View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Tuesday, February 12, 2013

I think
xatoku is getting scared that sumone is going to make something better than hey made aney way people take a look at xatoku scripts get I-spy or net reflecter and you guys will see that xatoku stole the scripts and claimed he made it himself now think about it why hey don't want to release his source.that's why I'm using playmaker so I know I made it my self and even if its vacuums I'm learning every day and getting better

so loooooooool

say majin jake do you need me to make any other script since I`m free of school now

and am waiting for my school results to come out

<<  1, 2, 3  >>

Actions

Online [ 0 / 6125]