Content

<<  1, 2, 3

dragonball game project

Majin Jake View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Tuesday, February 12, 2013

legendbotha wrote : I think
xatoku is getting scared that sumone is going to make something better than hey made aney way people take a look at xatoku scripts get I-spy or net reflecter and you guys will see that xatoku stole the scripts and claimed he made it himself now think about it why hey don't want to release his source.that's why I'm using playmaker so I know I made it my self and even if its vacuums I'm learning every day and getting better

I know it is you're doing a great job you have talent, nabako for the moment no, thank legendbotha,he is doing a good job on the control of the character Earth Special Forces style Very Happy

here Namek start

NabaKonvecit View user's profile Send private message

okay then I`m free for the night so I`m just surfing the web like usual

legendbotha View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Hey majin jake PLEASE tell your vrend the whole story about
xatoku as hey saying I'm using his script as I'm not using his script al that I was trying to say is that he claimed he made the script and he didn't make the scripts and to proof it I'm saying get reflecter and go have a look tru his code

I think xatoku made ​​models Goku ,junior but the code you can get on the net he can say that he has made, but it is actually a work of another, he should give credit to the author of the scripts, de gary model in the pokemon generation game is from brawlvalut and I think all of the others, is also false the story he has a ferrari and driving, smoking a Cuban cigar Evil or Very Mad

I think xatoku made ​​models Goku ,junior but the code you can get on the net he can say that he has made, but it is actually a work of another, he should give credit to the author of the scripts, de gary model in the pokemon generation game is from brawlvalut and I think all of the others, is also false the story he has a ferrari and driving, smoking a Cuban cigar Evil or Very Mad
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=4675

Laguna|DaGGeR View user's profile Send private message

Majin Jake wrote : I think xatoku made ​​models Goku ,junior but the code you can get on the net he can say that he has made, but it is actually a work of another, he should give credit to the author of the scripts, de gary model in the pokemon generation game is from brawlvalut and I think all of the others, is also false the story he has a ferrari and driving, smoking a Cuban cigar Evil or Very Mad
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=4675

he won't give credits

Reply with quote Thursday, February 21, 2013

yo majin jake my buddy I made you the character select Script ^_^

to use them correctly:
 Create an empty scene and add the character menu  button to it and afterwords  add the spawn players script to the scene .
attach it to the area of which the player will be spawning from

I will be working on a way for the camera script to be attached to the player

Kakarot2550 View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Thursday, February 21, 2013

NabaKonvecit wrote : yo majin jake my buddy I made you the character select Script ^_^

to use them correctly:
 Create an empty scene and add the character menu  button to it and afterwords  add the spawn players script to the scene .
attach it to the area of which the player will be spawning from

I will be working on a way for the camera script to be attached to the player

for What is this? script exactly?

Reply with quote Friday, April 05, 2013

for character menu <<

Kakarot2550 View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Saturday, April 06, 2013

hah a lot of time has passed and no updates Laughing Laughing
and also why does Majin jake working on One Piece
instead of this?

singh72047 View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Saturday, April 06, 2013

your doing amazing! I can't wait to see how it turns out

Reply with quote Friday, May 03, 2013

for me I can't work on anything this weekend I'll be free on next Thursday I have Mathematics on Sunday and English Paper 1 on Monday and paper 2 on Tuesday and Wednesday is Chemistry
so its a tight Schedule but I'll make it ^^

Wish me luck in my exams ^^

<<  1, 2, 3

Actions

Online [ 0 / 6125]