Content

<<  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  >>

When Shenku gets Bored...

AraVinD View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Sunday, February 17, 2013

I don't know but this model looks perfect to me Very Happy Smile

Shenku RiO Incarnate View user's profile Send private message

NELLO!! wrote : I like just the animations...(how they soft and gradual and natural are).. but I dislike the model..

Could you be more specific as to what about it you don't like? You've said twice now that you don't like the model, but you still haven't said what specifically it is about it that you don't like.

I can't fix it if you don't tell me what's wrong with it... Confused

Kakarot2550 View user's profile Send private message

Shenku wrote :

NELLO!! wrote : I like just the animations...(how they soft and gradual and natural are).. but I dislike the model..

Could you be more specific as to what about it you don't like? You've said twice now that you don't like the model, but you still haven't said what specifically it is about it that you don't like.

I can't fix it if you don't tell me what's wrong with it... Confused

you did that model from nothing?

Richma View user's profile Send private message

Yup he's a lloyd, makes something from nothing Cool

Richma wrote : Yup he's a lloyd, makes something from nothing Cool

Yes.

Reply with quote Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Made some improvements and updates, and added Version 2 to the first post in this thread.

Specific patch notes below:

Fixed some scaling issues with the character's size pre-export; Murasaki can now be straight exported without having to rescale in Misfit Model 3D. This avoids a problem where rescaling in Misfit Model 3D messes up some of the model's tags.

Fixed the weapon tag, it should now properly line up with the character's hands, and beam flashes should now correctly point forward instead of being angled up.

Added a second tier and edited head model/textures for a Super Saiyan transformation, stats are cloned from Goku's tier 3(Super Saiyan) for consistency with that transformation.

NELLO!! Mitico View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Wednesday, February 27, 2013

good to see that you want continue this character..
you still need to work on a couple of textures by the way

Reply with quote Saturday, March 02, 2013

Updated her textures some, and fixed a minor issue with the shoulders on the model.

New version added to first post.

Reply with quote Tuesday, August 20, 2013

So I was bored again yesterday and today and ended up taking this character's model, and I've begun overhauling it to correct numerous topology issues with the face, upper body, exc. that I simply ignored for time constraint reasons, and I ended up getting sidetracked big time into making something else entirely...

For simplicity's sake, I'm just going to put it here, and keep using this thread for my "I'm BORED!!!" projects...

Anyways, here's a random "female catgirl/Saiyan" thing that I came up with by throwing in some heavily modified Vegeta armor and a hastily modeled tail... Colors are not final, and the textures still need to be made(this is using mostly straight material colors), and I'm not even sure if I want to spend the effort rigging this, but I might release the model when it's done for you all to finish and figure out skills and stuff for...

[NL]Boo View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Wednesday, August 21, 2013

looks nice Very Happy

good work dude.... I have a question to you...

could you imagine to make Fasha???? We already have Bardock and his best friend....so fasha would be nice too Smile

[NL]Boo wrote : looks nice Very Happy

good work dude.... I have a question to you...

could you imagine to make Fasha???? We already have Bardock and his best friend....so fasha would be nice too Smile

While I potentially could, I personally don't have too much interest in her as a character.

Besides, they barely gave her screen time in the Bardock movie, and hardly gave a good indications of her abilities beyond basic Ki attacks and transforming into a Oozaru. Which means making an accurate representation of her in ZEQ2-Lite requires more work, because we need to figure out what her abilities actually would be based solely on intrinsic knowledge of her.

Or, I could make original characters whom didn't exist in the series, completely make up their abilities and appearance at will, and not have to spend excessive time worrying about accurately recreating a character's face and body(which by no means is it a small task), or recreating signature attacks, and just make things that are fun.

Besides, original characters can give more room for coming up with something new and interesting, since you can give them less than cookie-cutter-ish attack sets.

After messing with the symmetry a bit, I decided to make some more variations off of the character, including a "Saiyan armor" version for Murasaki...

Starting to get a female "Ginyu Force" vibe from this now...

ryku220 View user's profile Send private message

a female Ginyu force character that's going to be raw a shenku what ever happened to the shenku character???I think you should finsh him or at least make some custom characters of your own that would be awesome!!!!!! I know you maybe don't have time but just a suggestion Smile

Reply with quote Thursday, August 22, 2013

ryku220 wrote : a female Ginyu force character that's going to be raw a shenku what ever happened to the shenku character???I think you should finsh him or at least make some custom characters of your own that would be awesome!!!!!! I know you maybe don't have time but just a suggestion Smile

I said they were giving me a "Ginyu Force vibe", not that they were going to be members of the actual Ginyu Force... And these are custom characters of my own, so... What's the problem here?

As for Shenku, separate project, it has its own thread, discuss it there... Besides, limits with the current mêlée system, among other missing features, prevent me from finishing and balancing him properly...

ryku220 View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Friday, August 23, 2013

I didn't mean to offend you mybad I just was saying that you should do it more offen

Reply with quote Friday, January 31, 2014

Was bored today and ended up recreating one of my characters from City of Heroes that I use to play as before the game shut down... Character's name is Cookie Thief; guess what she specialized in... Wink

Haven't modeled the tail yet, or finished her shoes, but either way she's a pretty stereotypical ditsy catgirl...

TristannV View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Tuesday, February 04, 2014

I like the Ginyu force, first model on this page a lot man. I'm hosting it on my server now. good stuff. the Super Saiyan transformation makes it so much cooler.

Reply with quote Wednesday, February 19, 2014

In theme with the first character in this thread, I decided to make a "Red" character... "Aka"(Sometimes the word filter bugs me...) is Japanese for red as best as Google Translate is telling me(though other sources seem to say it's "Akai"), but regardless I'm sticking with it as her name for now...

Still not sure if I want to change her hair, or leave it short...

Edit: Switched renders to something without black as the background...

Baldwin Lost Soul View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Add 'cull none' to your head band shader stage on the first model.

Zeth The Admin View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Thursday, February 20, 2014

Add 'cull none' to your head band shader stage on the first model.

Most of these are just renders, but if you are talking about the ingame model in the first post, he'd be better off making it a double-sided polygon in his 3D editor instead. That way the outlines can be preserved as well.

Yeah, I completely forgot to fix that... I'll try to fix it the next time I'm working on her(still need to give Murasaki a "voice", assuming I can get a friend to do some voice acting for me... But we'll see...).

Added some more detail to the pants, messed around with the smoothing groups a little(all the outlines are generated by materials, still no textures yet aside from the face...), and added in some braids for the hair, because it looked too plain... Might need to simplify them a touch, they're kind of high poly right now...

Reply with quote Friday, February 21, 2014

Changed the clothing a bunch, decided I didn't like the other look too much... Might keep the first one as an alternate costume or something...

Eagle The Purpose View user's profile Send private message

it would be awesome if in zeq2lite, we could select a character and after the costume Smile

Zeth The Admin View user's profile Send private message

Went from trackstar gypsie to straight-up adventurer. Not bad, Shenku. Definitely an improvement. Might tone down your over-saturated color palette (unless that's your goal) as well as put in some supplemental details here and there.

<<  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  >>

Actions

Online [ 0 / 6125]