Content

ZEQ2 lite f3 can't trnasform to Super Saiyan

flarenzi View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Monday, February 18, 2013

Hi I have tried to transform to Super Saiyan by pressing w+f but nothing happend.I have the need power level and have transform on that server before and I see other people still able to transform but I can't someone please help!

NELLO!! Mitico View user's profile Send private message

improbable at all..

Richma View user's profile Send private message

flarenzi wrote : Hi I have tried to transform to Super Saiyan by pressing w+f but nothing happend.I have the need power level and have transform on that server before and I see other people still able to transform but I can't someone please help!

Your problem could be that the server doesn't support addons I don't see nothing else that could be a problem so download rev 1536 it's the best no lag, NELLO's F3 has a lot of good character but it's laggy and there are not a lot of server that support those addons so download stable rev 1536 and have fun

have fun with the inaccurate and outdated.. that's it.. you will play F3+ once done Wink

Kakarot2550 View user's profile Send private message

NELLO!! wrote : have fun with the inaccurate and outdated.. that's it.. you will play F3+ once done Wink

yeah about that I can think it will be awesome
but still you need more ideas.
Sorry if I said something wrong nello because if you have
ideas post it I would be glad to hear them.
I love ideas!!! Wink Very Happy Cool

Maszek View user's profile Send private message

NELLO!! wrote : have fun with the inaccurate and outdated.. that's it.. you will play F3+ once done Wink

Inaccurate? Outdated? The first one is rather true to addon packs, and the second one is indeed true to 1536 - however, there's been about 320 revisions since that one which made the characters more accurate.

I suggest you stop dissing the application that allows your F3 to exist, since it makes it look like you spit where you eat.

what you say?.. okay so enjoy the lipid krillin, the small Piccolo the small Nappa, all the inaccurate colors ,skills,effects..
.. before you speak inform yourself, and maybe you'll see that you can learn something by me! Wink .. no offend I hope..

saying this you would spit on my face..
I know what was good one year ago.. but sometimes is time to change..

flarenzi View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Tuesday, February 19, 2013

I am able to go Super Saiyan when I create so I guess it's not compatible with the server.Its probably because I downloaded the Super Saiyan 4 Goku and installed him.Is there any way to return my previos version without downloading?Like a repair or something

flarenzi wrote : I am able to go Super Saiyan when I create so I guess it's not compatible with the server.Its probably because I downloaded the Super Saiyan 4 Goku and installed him.Is there any way to return my previos version without downloading?Like a repair or something

It's not because of Goku the thing is that the server you choose doesn't support those addons you have so you can play with them but only in normal form, without transformation to Super Saiyan/2/3/4

look that an F3 server is playable.. why you don't go there?

Reply with quote Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Yup there is a F3 server

NELLO!! wrote : what you say?.. okay so enjoy the lipid krillin, the small Piccolo the small Nappa, all the inaccurate colors ,skills,effects..
.. before you speak inform yourself, and maybe you'll see that you can learn something by me! Wink .. no offend I hope..

saying this you would spit on my face..
I know what was good one year ago.. but sometimes is time to change..

The characters were modeled on frame-by-frame references.

As for "inform yourself", I have the following information:

-You are an addon pack maker - take that in a negative or positive way, you decide.

-You criticize SVN models, but I've never seen you committing new ones, which might, just MIGHT suggest that you can't reach that quality.

Now, what could I learn from you? Please tell me a single thing you can teach me.

modelling and texturing my friend..
and I can reach that quality and I know what is the quality I know what is the accuracy in any kind of proportion if you talk of 2D or 3D.. don't make me commit something right now.. because you know if I want I do...

I'll never criticize a thing (SVN models) if I'm not able to understand.. but what I said is so true that you should just say, okay you are right..

the Piccolo in the build is too small ..look the refs and you will take the right idea(in the F3 is in the right size and proportions) and also have a better moveset and mouth animated,and new ki charge pose..

the krillin in the build is too big..and in F3 is in the right scale..

the Nappa is too small and have an inaccurate moveset.. everything I got in my understanding I did in the F3.. but why not? I will do for the build too..

NELLO!! wrote : modelling and texturing my friend..
and I can reach that quality and I know what is the quality I know what is the accuracy in any kind of proportion if you talk of 2D or 3D.. don't make me commit something right now.. because you know if I want I do...

I'll never criticize a thing (SVN models) if I'm not able to understand.. but what I said is so true that you should just say, okay you are right..

the Piccolo in the build is too small ..look the refs and you will take the right idea(in the F3 is in the right size and proportions) and also have a better moveset and mouth animated,and new ki charge pose..

the krillin in the build is too big..and in F3 is in the right scale..

the Nappa is too small and have an inaccurate moveset.. everything I got in my understanding I did in the F3.. but why not? I will do for the build too..

I am happy you wish to offer your talents to the ZEQ2 Lite SVN - it'll do both of us a lot more good than these arguments.

On the modeling part - I know how to model, albeit I need lots of practice. Never tried texturing.

well for now you can update your build.. and find a saibaman..

credits : AntyCrist for exporting,animating him and releasing(for the summer passed)..me for a very little thing such as Celshade bands and Icons..

well I also know that he have sometimes but almost always ,problems with his Internet connession(antycrist).. so I thought why don't upload the saibaman? is very well done ..

revision 1854.. check this out

Wink

well into the SVN/ media you can find one model done by me.. TORA (Bardock's best friend) and some created by Gigirs50 my friend..

you should know that modelling and texturing are 2 importand bases, and to learn modelling you will sure learn texturing..
just keep up.. choose a model a character you would do ,take refs and do it Wink ..

are you able with the uvw-maps already? Maszek?..

{}BardockZ View user's profile Send private message

NELLO!! wrote : well for now you can update your build.. and find a saibaman..

credits : AntyCrist for exporting,animating him and releasing(for the summer passed)..me for a very little thing such as Celshade bands and Icons..

well I also know that he have sometimes but almost always ,problems with his Internet connession(antycrist).. so I thought why don't upload the saibaman? is very well done ..

Wink

well into the SVN/ media you can find one model done by me.. TORA (Bardock's best friend) and some created by Gigirs50 my friend..

you should know that modelling and texturing are 2 importand bases, and to learn modelling you will sure learn texturing..
just keep up.. choose a model a character you would do ,take refs and do it Wink ..

I fixed that addon to I added green lazer instead of purple and made self destruct work *laughing out loud*.

Reply with quote Thursday, February 21, 2013

NELLO!! wrote : well for now you can update your build.. and find a saibaman..

Wink

I have never even made a single attempt at texturing, so I don't think I'd be able to do it just yet.

As for modeling practice, I don't really model Dragon Ball Z characters, but I always have at least one work-in-progress model to practice with.

and which is the model in practice? maszek?..

well done Bardock,to have fixed also the self destruct Wink

NELLO!! wrote : and which is the model in practice? maszek?..

Some humanoid characters from other games, along with creatures from the Alien movie franchise.

{}BardockZ View user's profile Send private message

NELLO!! wrote : and which is the model in practice? maszek?..

I always test my self destruct on Yamucha Laughing

Actions

Online [ 0 / 6125]