Content

1, 2  >>

ZEQ2 Transformations in order?

{}BardockZ View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Monday, February 18, 2013

Is there any possible way of editing the tier to transform in order? Instead of going instantly to the last form.

Richma View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Tuesday, February 19, 2013

{Ls}Jammin' Jelly Jacob wrote : Is there any possible way of editing the tier to transform in order? Instead of going instantly to the last form.

You always could lower your power level and then transform and you can open tier.file with a text editor and change what ever you want

What power level you need to transform to Super Saiyan/2/3
Attack power
Speed
Aura color

you'll see what you can do try it but make a backup before doing that if you don't like it

Kakarot2550 View user's profile Send private message

Richma wrote :

{Ls}Jammin' Jelly Jacob wrote : Is there any possible way of editing the tier to transform in order? Instead of going instantly to the last form.

You always could lower your power level and then transform and you can open tier.file with a text editor and change what ever you want

Attack power
Speed
Aura color

you'll see what you can do try it but make a backup before doing that if you don't like it

when we are at that aura color how to make it black?

Kakarot2550 wrote :

Richma wrote :

Attack power
Speed
Aura color

changning the numbers the aura color changes too so you need to know what numbers are used for black and black isn't a color Razz

Richma wrote :

Kakarot2550 wrote :

Richma wrote :

Attack power
Speed
Aura color

changning the numbers the aura color changes too so you need to know what numbers are used for black and black isn't a color Razz

ohh aahahah Laughing Laughing well then a green color

there is a tutorial somewhere here I think how to find those color numbers find and change it to whatever color you want and don't quote such long posts Razz

Shenku RiO Incarnate View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Thursday, February 21, 2013

This was already changed in later revisions, however a stable revision does not yet exist with that feature.

Kakarot2550 wrote :

Richma wrote :

Kakarot2550 wrote :

Richma wrote :

Attack power
Speed
Aura color

ohh aahahah :*laughing out loud*: :*laughing out loud*: well then a green color

Green would be:

auraColor 0.0 1.0 0.0

Black would be:

auraColor 0.0 0.0 0.0

The colors work off of an RGB color system(RGB=Red, Green, Blue). First number is Red, second is Green, and third is Blue. Raise or lower each of the corresponding numbers to get different colors.

For example, if the above green is too green, you could increase the Blue to make it a Blue-Green (0.0 1.0 0.5), or add a little Red and Blue to make it a pale Green (0.5 1.0 0.5).

Thanks shenku that helped me Wink Very Happy

No problem. Cool

Shenku wrote : No problem. Cool

While you here I need your help too it is off-topic but better ask before you leave. Could you help me with server stuff, like what are existing codes to control your own server, kick someone, change map, restart the server etc. I know those codes are somewhere in forum but I can't find them so do you know where are does codes, where can I get them I would appreciate it if you can help me Cool

Richma wrote :

Shenku wrote : No problem. Cool

While you here I need your help too it is off-topic but better ask before you leave. Could you help me with server stuff, like what are existing codes to control your own server, kick someone, change map, restart the server etc. I know those codes are somewhere in forum but I can't find them so do you know where are does codes, where can I get them I would appreciate it if you can help me Cool

there is a video of that""!!!!

Kakarot2550 wrote: there is a video of that""!!!!

really?

Richma wrote :

Kakarot2550 wrote: there is a video of that""!!!!

really?

yes on youtube!!!
Or somwhere what ever I know all codes in my mind!

okay I'll try to find those codes somehow

EDI: I found it http://joz3d.net/html/q3console.html Cool

Shenku wrote :

This was already changed in later revisions, however a stable revision does not yet exist with that feature.

Kakarot2550 wrote :

Richma wrote :

Kakarot2550 wrote :

Richma wrote :

Attack power
Speed
Aura color

ohh aahahah :*laughing out loud*: :*laughing out loud*: well then a green color

Green would be:

auraColor 0.0 1.0 0.0

Black would be:

auraColor 0.0 0.0 0.0

The colors work off of an RGB color system(RGB=Red, Green, Blue). First number is Red, second is Green, and third is Blue. Raise or lower each of the corresponding numbers to get different colors.

For example, if the above green is too green, you could increase the Blue to make it a Blue-Green (0.0 1.0 0.5), or add a little Red and Blue to make it a pale Green (0.5 1.0 0.5).

Yeah arua's are easy but its sad no transformations in order =( to lazy to download latest revision with tortoise svn Laughing

Iceman View user's profile Send private message

Just low your power level and you can go Super Saiyan and other low forms.
Postscript: Richma you have crazy avatar hahaha

Richma wrote : okay I'll try to find those codes somehow

EDI: I found it http://joz3d.net/html/q3console.html Cool

by the way nice clan sf I killed all of them though today ^_^

Reply with quote Friday, February 22, 2013

Iceman wrote : Just low your power level and you can go Super Saiyan and other low forms.
Postscript: Richma you have crazy avatar hahaha

What's crazy about it? Laughing
and is that a good or bad thing Laughing

It is cool Richma, no one have it.
Only I don't like head only... Shocked

Iceman wrote : It is cool Richma, no one have it.
Only I don't like head only... Shocked

you don't like head what should that mean?

You missing body richma, I don't like head only for avatar. That is what I saying *laughing out loud*

Reply with quote Saturday, February 23, 2013

Iceman wrote : You missing body richma, I don't like head only for avatar. That is what I saying *laughing out loud*

Oh I understand now Laughing

Anas View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Monday, January 12, 2015

Hi guys! I want to ask something that how to change the colour of my chat in ZEQ2 game please answer my question

Anas wrote : Hi guys! I want to ask something that how to change the colour of my chat in ZEQ2 game please answer my question

I don't think there is a way to change chat color actually...

There's the old Quake 3 method of changing just your name's color(it's easy enough to google), but in ZEQ2-Lite it breaks your chat function and prevents you from sending any messages for some reason, so I would advise against using it.

Zay View user's profile Send private message

I LOVE YOU SHENKU

1, 2  >>

Actions

Online [ 0 / 6125]