Content

<<  1, 2

Old ZEQ2-Lite Revisions

Kakarot2550 View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Tuesday, March 12, 2013

qwerty wrote : The link of ZEQ (BidForPower) doesn't work. I removed the "2" and work. There is a bug.. missing heads Very Happy

I would like to try ZEQ2 (Bid For Power Mod) (the image with freezer) Cool

how did you get that?
please tell me...

Zeth The Admin View user's profile Send private message

The link of ZEQ (BidForPower) doesn't work. I removed the "2" and work. There is a bug.. missing heads

Fixed the URL. Not sure on the missing heads bits. Probably a shader issue if you are using openArena. Getting a hold of the original Quake 3 shaders would probably help you there.

I would like to try ZEQ2 (Bid For Power Mod) (the image with freezer)

The image with Frieza was the Quake 3 mod. The Bid For Power mod builds mostly featured Kid Buu. You can identify them by the simple "re-skin" of the Bid For Power hud.

Zeth wrote :

The link of ZEQ (BidForPower) doesn't work. I removed the "2" and work. There is a bug.. missing heads

Fixed the URL. Not sure on the missing heads bits. Probably a shader issue if you are using openArena. Getting a hold of the original Quake 3 shaders would probably help you there.

I would like to try ZEQ2 (Bid For Power Mod) (the image with freezer)

The image with Frieza was the Quake 3 mod. The Bid For Power mod builds mostly featured Kid Buu. You can identify them by the simple "re-skin" of the Bid For Power hud.

please dude if you give me the game(Link)I will do anything
you want anything!!!!!!!
I know there is no link for this
but for lloyd sake upload it!!

qwerty In Advance View user's profile Send private message

okay thanks Zeth. Great job. Wink

Kakarot2550 wrote : please dude if you give me the game(Link)I will do anything
you want anything!!!!!!!

- ZEQ (Bid For Power)
- ZEQ2 Unity

qwerty wrote : okay thanks Zeth. Great job. Wink

Kakarot2550 wrote : please dude if you give me the game(Link)I will do anything
you want anything!!!!!!!

- ZEQ (Bid For Power)
- ZEQ2 Unity

Thanks

there are no heads!
How to fix that?

Reply with quote Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Laguna|DaGGeR wrote : just copy everything from zeq2content into ZEQ2 folder and it will work *laughing out loud*!!

*laughing out loud* you don't need to make More MB on your Hard drive *laughing out loud*
you just need to load up all what is in Zeq2Contents in to
the ZEQ2 and it will load all including scripts.
Then just play whatever you wish.

TonicDBZ View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Wednesday, August 06, 2014

Zeth wrote : Playable?
---------
ZEQ (Bid For Power)? Yes. It was basically an addon pack. You will need Quake 3 or OpenArena.

ZEQ2 (Bid For Power)? Partially. This was essentially the same as the original ZEQ, but had work started on 5 new characters, tweaked config values, and some other minor tweaks. Most were unfinished before the project segued into a full total conversion with custom models/maps.

ZEQ2 (Bid For Power Mod)? Partially. It used custom models/maps, the Bid For Power qvms with a specialized loader, quake 3 scripting, and replacement files to hijack/manage/override certain operations. I can get you these files if you really want them, but some cleaning/organizing might need to be done to get them working even half-way.

ZEQ2 (Zios)? No. It was only produced to the point of extensive documentation and technical demos since the majority of work was on the framework/engine itself. This would be a better representation image.

ZEQ2 (Unity)? No. A proof-of-concept build was done in March 2012 showing ported content from ZEQ2-lite (exported at incorrect scales), basic movement, Zios-ported shaders, blended animations, a basic camera, and a basic console. Work has yet to resume pending dedicated developer interest.

Sorry for reviving the thread, but Zeth are ZEQ2 (Quake 3 Mod) and ZEQ2 (Quake 3 Engine) Playable?

Shenku RiO Incarnate View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Thursday, August 07, 2014

TonicDBZ wrote :
Sorry for reviving the thread, but Zeth are ZEQ2 (Quake 3 Mod) and ZEQ2 (Quake 3 Engine) Playable?

No on both.

Playable implies they were finished games, to which neither qualifies for such definitions. They were development builds and neither of which was ever finished, and both were more or less usurped by ZEQ2-Lite being released and everyone assuming (incorrectly) that ZEQ2-Lite too was a finished game.

None of the ZEQ2/Lite projects are finished or "playable". Of course, that doesn't seem to stop people from "playing" ZEQ2-Lite anyways, even if it is largely incomplete as a "game"......

<<  1, 2

Actions

Online [ 0 / 6125]