Content

Black and white screen

{}BardockZ View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Wednesday, March 06, 2013

I was editing my TrueWarriorZ game pack and all of a sudden in game the screen went white, I noticed this before in other game packs as it means my ram is bad *laughing out loud*, but then the screen went a shade of black sometimes when I play particle effects randomly appear like a rock infront of my face as I play and things like a charging see though kame goes in my way Confused
I can't seem to figure this problem out I either recked the skills or scripts or player I don't know, is there anyone that knows this problem?

Kakarot2550 View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Thursday, March 07, 2013

{Ls}Jammin' Jelly Jacob wrote : I was editing my TrueWarriorZ game pack and all of a sudden in game the screen went white, I noticed this before in other game packs as it means my ram is bad *laughing out loud*, but then the screen went a shade of black sometimes when I play particle effects randomly appear like a rock infront of my face as I play and things like a charging see though kame goes in my way Confused
I can't seem to figure this problem out I either recked the skills or scripts or player I don't know, is there anyone that knows this problem?

how much ram do you have?
Well I think that is the Thing when you reedit everything

{}BardockZ View user's profile Send private message

Kakarot2550 wrote :

{Ls}Jammin' Jelly Jacob wrote : I was editing my TrueWarriorZ game pack and all of a sudden in game the screen went white, I noticed this before in other game packs as it means my ram is bad *laughing out loud*, but then the screen went a shade of black sometimes when I play particle effects randomly appear like a rock infront of my face as I play and things like a charging see though kame goes in my way Confused

4 GB

Kakarot2550 View user's profile Send private message

{Ls}Jammin' Jelly Jacob wrote :

Kakarot2550 wrote :

4 GB

too much Laughing Laughing Laughing
then it is definetly the problem with something else
because it can't be RAM...
oh and what is TrueWarriorZ?

Actions

Online [ 0 / 6125]