Content

<<  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  >>

Route to the Great Blue

gigirs50 Protege View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Monday, January 13, 2014

Working with face expression..make the characters more lively

ivanhoeGT View user's profile Send private message

why don make a pre release game? I thinks its cool..ever played assassin's creed 4?

we can't release still anything, and yes Ivano..we are trying to creating the ship travel like Assassin's creed 4 Wink

gigirs50 wrote : we can't release still anything, and yes Ivano..we are trying to creating the ship travel like Assassin's creed 4 Wink

cool..I'm not quite sure about this but does Luffy ever had a naval battle before? or he just fight on land

ivanhoeGT wrote :

gigirs50 wrote : we can't release still anything, and yes Ivano..we are trying to creating the ship travel like Assassin's creed 4 Wink

cool..I'm not quite sure about this but does Luffy ever had a naval battle before? or he just fight on land

Of course, sometime he fight on sea against the marine

oh..can you make Luffy on the ship? it weird to have moving ship without pilot

ivanhoeGT wrote : oh..can you make Luffy on the ship? it weird to have moving ship without pilot

Sure Ivanhoe, is weird to me too, a ship without anybody. Don't worry all the crew will be inside and each one with different tasks Wink

gigirs50 wrote :

ivanhoeGT wrote : oh..can you make Luffy on the ship? it weird to have moving ship without pilot

Sure Ivanhoe, is weird to me too, a ship without anybody. Don't worry all the crew will be inside and each one with different tasks Wink

nice..good luck with it

thank you! Very Happy

Grega Perpetual Traveler View user's profile Send private message

ivanhoeGT wrote : why don make a pre release game? I thinks its cool..ever played assassin's creed 4?

Oh you mean that game that would have been tons better if it wasn't tied to assassins creed >.<

yeah its a great game with a ton of wasted potential and another ton just thrown out the window.

@thread like the Nami happy face. But again, move the ears a little bit upwards. They seem to low.

no,what I meant was I like assassin's creed 4 naval battle so maybe if you make this game like ac4 naval battle,would be nice..

Postscript.does this game got island?

Grega, the ears seem fine to me

Ivanhoe, yes, we are creating them

Zeth The Admin View user's profile Send private message

@thread like the Nami happy face. But again, move the ears a little bit upwards. They seem to low.

Been a while since I've done facial comparisons, but they used to a big forte in ZEQ2's quality control on anime accuracy. Really, it's all about comparing distances and relationships to facial details (ears, eyes, mouth, nose, brow, jawline, forehead, etc.).

Now keep in mind I've never seen One Piece to verify the integrity and consistency of these results, but from a quick image search, the top of the ears seem to align around the center of the eye (on a full front view without head tilt).

It is difficult to compare with Gigir's recent render as closed eye expressions can warp the placement of features, but if anything the ears are too high and not too low. Again though, they could be fine with a standard expression.

Zeth wrote :

Been a while since I've done facial comparisons, but they used to a big forte in ZEQ2's quality control on anime accuracy. Really, it's all about comparing distances and relationships to facial details (ears, eyes, mouth, nose, brow, jawline, forehead, etc.).

Now keep in mind I've never seen One Piece to verify the integrity and consistency of these results, but from a quick image search, the top of the ears seem to align around the center of the eye (on a full front view without head tilt).

It is difficult to compare with Gigir's recent render as closed eye expressions can warp the placement of features, but if anything the ears are too high and not too low. Again though, they could be fine with a standard expression.

Guess its a One Piece art style thng then. For some reason it urks me seeing the top of the ear where normally the center of the ear would be.

Yeah Brad, at least,watching these refs, they are a bit too high, easy to fix

DBZkrisfhugz View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Tuesday, January 14, 2014

ivanhoeGT wrote : why don make a pre release game? I thinks its cool..ever played assassin's creed 4?

hey ivanhoeGt try to watch bloppity blip bloop so that you will know the story.THE MORE YOU KNOW THE STORY THE MORE YOU ENJOY THE GAME

Reply with quote Tuesday, January 14, 2014

DBZkrisfhugz wrote :

hey ivanhoeGt try to watch bloppity blip bloop so that you will know the story.THE MORE YOU KNOW THE STORY THE MORE YOU ENJOY THE GAME

I've watched it but I didn't finish it

DBZkrisfhugz View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Wednesday, January 15, 2014

ivanhoeGT wrote :

I've watched it but I didn't finish it

you need to understand the story because if you skip some episodes you would not understand something. for example: what is the 3 hakis . can haki hurt devil fruit users.who is the father of Luffy. what is the Will of D

NELLO!! Mitico View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Very good Work Gigirs50.. Continue in this way, Nami looks really ALIVE! Wink dynamicity with expressions.
all the proportions are fine.

Reply with quote Friday, January 17, 2014

Thanks Nello Very Happy

Reply with quote Sunday, January 19, 2014

VLadD View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Monday, January 20, 2014

gigirs50 wrote :

Wow man I thinked what this was drew Shocked

Its perfect

TRL View user's profile Send private message

Awesome model. Good job.
But the pose looks a little stiff in the shoulders and arm. The hand doesn't look like it's resting on the sword.

You posed it after this right? Razz

Agreed with TRL. He seems a tad stiff.

Also yeah your heads are correct. The ear positioning is just a One Piece art thing.

Yes, TRL I watched that ref and I made it similar

<<  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  >>

Actions

Online [ 0 / 6125]